3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys!
I haven't read the comments for a long time (I was afraid that a ton of shit would be poured on me), a lot of funny comments (they really make me choke with laughter).
Negative comments (I understand what they are writing about), but most of the claims at the moment I can't solve (if I can't pay for a normal translation, what kind of scriptwriter can we talk about)
As for the plot, maybe in the end it will be complete shit (for you),the plot is not so important here (for me), but the fact that I can't show you how I see the characters, it really depresses me.
Okay, don't be sad, I hope you're doing well.
I will not accept anything less than perfection, no I demand perfection from you!

Of course I'm kidding, forget the negatives mate and write what ya want even if it's difficult to make sense of for some, no one is looking for grrm on f95zone I can assure you, most of us are perverted teenagers living in their parents basement with a box of tissues and a whole lot of explaining to do at laundry time (maybe that's just me :unsure: )

Although some like myself have class and are men of culture, so not sure if it's been stated by you but no ntr/sharing planned right? I see harem and romance but also voyerysm so figured I'd ask before I play

Good luck and be happy

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This would have benefited from a smaller cast. Would allow more time for character development, instead of spamming new girls with every new scene

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hello, everyone.
Episode 2 is finally ready. I'll rest for a couple of days, and then I'll start Episode 3. I hope you enjoy this episode, if not let me know. The plans were to edit the prologue (several scenes), but I won't do it yet, so as not to waste time. I don't want to fall into a trap like many developers who, without releasing the game, begin to redo and redo it. (I hope I didn't write it too badly).
Thanks for your support, guys! Thank you for your attention.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game is absolutely awesome. The mom is superb and I like that almost every character is a MC's family member. (not wasting time with random fillers)
Only a caveat: is that too many characters can dilute the game. Sometimes more is less. The family members at home should be the focus.

Aug 27, 2021
This game is absolutely awesome. The mom is superb and I like that almost every character is a MC's family member. (not wasting time with random fillers)
Only a caveat: is that too many characters can dilute the game. Sometimes more is less. The family members at home should be the focus.
And Auntie. I really, really like Auntie :love:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It's been 12 days since the update release.
I thought it would be shared here by now.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
0.3 is out on svscomics.
But I'll wait for a hero here. I don't wanna wait for hours to download.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-feelings-v0-3-stince.128249/

Title: Hidden Feelings
Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-feelings-v0-2-stince.110770/
Developer website:
Version: [v0.3]
PC
MAC
ANDROID
PC
MAC
ANDROID
869.jpg 961.jpg 1008.jpg 1146.jpg 838.jpg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hidden Feelings [v0.3] [Stince] (897 MB rar pc source)
197 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality):
172 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes