Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
[...]

Still to find a girl i hate yet or even one i find is just another cheaper knockoff version of a different girl - thats high praise for a game with this many girls. Would also love to be able to invite even more girls to the island at once but i think that limitation is in place for good reason so im not even requesting it, just wishing for it lol.

I can answer this to you. It is something that has already been requested at some time and it is the wish of many.
I read the pages backwards and I go to 600. Darhound explained it once before. More girls means that random events would be even harder to come by. There are also scenes that have a requirement that you be alone with the girl in a certain location.
I believe that Darkhound with great wisdom, has tried to find a perfect balance between the amount of girls on the island and the events

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You can go to reception and ask for specific girls to be assigned to the various jobs. Doctor, Housekeeping, early and late Receptionist, etc. However, it does cost a fair amount of Holiday Island Company Favor, so your arm might get tired trying to generate enough sperm samples to replenish your available funds.

However, it costs nothing to ask the receptionist about re-assigning a new girl to a position. You'll get a popup of various available girls and the cost involved. The pop up should give you some idea as to who might be currently assigned and then you can just say you changed your mind. Might save you a few clicks in trying to figure who is where.
Yeah i think the most jarring thing is i liked certain characters in certain roles for ease of access to them (as i know where they will be for most of the day) and role play purposes. For example Desire has been my nurse for the story so shes my "head canon" defacto island nurse... yet after weeks of ingame play the girls started randomly assigning themselves all over the place and it confuses the hell out of me. When i went to see Desire my "nurse" at the infirmary i got greeted by... Faye? I seeked out said Reception that you adviced and who served me there? yeah you guessed it, DESIRE! I didnt ask them to all jumble up their roles so it must be RNG at certain points or something.

Meanwhile Faye is also seemingly the Masseur of the island despite me wanting it to be Heather and all despite ALSO being the nurse at the same time after ousting Desire behind my back from the role. Its silly i know but if someone is in my head the intellectual Nurse of my story i dont want her manning a desk or fluffing my pillows in a french maid outfit randomly one day to the next lol. You dont see that with the proper staff - the Twins are the life guards, it wont be as far as i know say Eva and Yvette wont just magically be behind the bar of the club so i guess i just want that treatment with the less permanent residents based on the roles i most prefer them in personally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah i think the most jarring thing is i liked certain characters in certain roles for ease of access to them (as i know where they will be for most of the day) and role play purposes.
I guess that makes sense. The only other option I can think of, requires you to have upgraded your phone and hacked all the girls' subdermals. Then you can just 'pin' them to the upper left of your screen and glance to see what location they are in.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time for another Music & Model break.

Some of you may remember
(the ones with memories, unlike the two old men Bantry & yankeeInKy) :ROFLMAO:
this track from my Departure from Holiday Island Fan Fiction story...

:cool:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 910681

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
I was so waiting for the classic star gazing and planets gag when Delizia showed her stars...

"I can see Uranus from here !!"

:ROFLMAO:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 22. of November 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).

The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.​
There will be another bug fix soon (0.2.3.2). For details see below change log.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
158 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Aly gets a random event in her room, that involves cosplay --> still working on it
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

Bug fixes

• When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette_beach_skinny_dipping3 copy.jpg

Yvette at the beach (0.3.0 preview)

Hello everyone!​
Here is a preview of another appointment with Yvette at the beach during sunset.
She really loved the long walk last time, so this is kind of a follow up.​
With the nice scenery in the background and the lovely Yvette close by, it surely will be something to remember.​
If you play it right, you'll end up skinny dipping with her :)
Enjoy the preview and keep safe!​

darkhound1

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes