funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
The game has a front page of busty women, the patreon is busties, the deviant page is busty or even more busty women than in the game.

Think it is fair to say the busty lovers are 90%+ what drives this and the patreon (based on the votes there, where busties come in high and those not, do not, at least so far).

Anyho, variation is good and preference is personal, but when I see the "melon" Gripe N' Grumble, I just get an image of a person walking into a steak house of own free choice and will and then promptly opinion (to the room full of steak lovers) that there is a too limited vegan menu.
You're right.
No sense in asking develoment of small tits character in games like this. There are different game choices on patreon or other sites containing them.
To be honest, I don't understand either the presence of some character like that (never called on island, moreover).

Reactions: titmanassguy

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
You're right.
No sense in asking develoment of small tits character in games like this. There are different game choices on patreon or other sites containing them.
To be honest, I don't understand either the presence of some character like that (never called on island, moreover).
Yeah, but those games are crap and this one is brilliant. There are 14 girls, just give us small titty lovers 1 or 2 please

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
You're right.
It doesn't hurt to make mention of certain things we'd like to see in the future of a game that we all seem to like very much. We have an exceptional developer working on this game and from what I can tell, he does a pretty good job keeping up with his fan base. We may not ever see much development of "small tit characters" in this game, but like I said...a closed mouth don't get fed, so you gotta ask for what you want. LOL

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
It doesn't hurt to make mention of certain things we'd like to see in the future of a game that we all seem to like very much. We have an exceptional developer working on this game and from what I can tell, he does a pretty good job keeping up with his fan base. We may not ever see much development of "small tit characters" in this game, but like I said...a closed mouth don't get fed, so you gotta ask for what you want. LOL
the people actually paying for the project ARE saying what they want - with patreon votes. It makes no sense to ignore their results just to cater to people here instead. Obviously it'd be great to just have everything, and maybe long term that's a good goal, but you're asking someone to forsake their paying customers to do it since making stuff for say, lacey, means there is LESS stuff coming for someone else.

Reactions: titmanassguy

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
the people actually paying for the project ARE saying what they want - with patreon votes. It makes no sense to ignore their results just to cater to people here instead. Obviously it'd be great to just have everything, and maybe long term that's a good goal, but you're asking someone to forsake their paying customers to do it since making stuff for say, lacey, means there is LESS stuff coming for someone else.
ok, first of all...i'm not ASKING anybody to do ANYTHING, so don't put words in my mouth. i don't even know who you are or why you're jumping on me about this. someone made a comment about a character in the game that i'm fond of as well and i thought i'd respond. that's all there is to it. they seemed discouraged and i was trying to cheer them up. all i said was that it's alright to voice our opinions to the dev or in general, because...well, that's kinda what message boards are for.

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Take a chill pill bro. Big tits are my 2nd favorite and I will take them with pleasure. Can we chat without the agro?

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Game is good but some moments make me uh....
Technical issues - why sex in pool and sex after shower with Amy doesnt count as penetration?
Why in the world when she invites us in all I got isjust stupid footjob??? This event should be turned off untill more interactions are available - because I felt SO disappointed after this date.
Going with Amy into ladies room finally counts as penetration, but requires FIRST DRESS. RLY???? You know that is supposed to happen when we already have good relationships and chances that she will be in her default dress at this moment are rather low. It required me to go into metagame thinking mode and analyzing images in gallery to understand it. And still have no idea what to do with sling bikini quest.

Reactions: J_M

IslandFan

Mar 24, 2018
The game has a front page of busty women, the patreon is busties, the deviant page is busty or even more busty women than in the game.

Think it is fair to say the busty lovers are 90%+ what drives this and the patreon (based on the votes there, where busties come in high and those not, do not, at least so far).

Anyho, variation is good and preference is personal, but when I see the "melon" Gripe N' Grumble, I just get an image of a person walking into a steak house of own free choice and will and then promptly opinion (to the room full of steak lovers) that there is a too limited vegan menu.
A very pompous statement. We all love our steak (boobs) but you're saying we can only have this well done. Nonsense man, many people like theirs rare. It's a personal choice. At all decent steakhouse's you can have both.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

And some information:
I will be away on holidays for one week starting later today, so there won't be any updates during that time.

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Take care and enjoy life,

Darkhound

Dozer

Jul 3, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

And some information:
I will be away on holidays for one week starting later today, so there won't be any updates during that time.

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Take care and enjoy life,

Darkhound
carla__a_bit_shy_at_the_beach______iray__by_darkhound1-dc6ru5n.jpg Here's the topless pic from ,Have a nice trip!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As I recall, Carla is Jessica's younger sister. WooHoo, can't have enough sisters on the island. Best sisters competition between Alice/Amy and Jessica/Carla! One can only dream.

Enjoy your holiday!

Dozer

Jul 3, 2017

is Carla and Jessica's mom.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I have some problems with Amy at night bar, afer first drink when i ask her for second i get this errror :

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2
"

Any idea if is a bug or ?? Thanks !

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes