erend

Aug 10, 2017
I got a bug while the drink with Amy :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e

thx it work fine now

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got a bug while the drink with Amy :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Tristan\Desktop\Ad\Holyd\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
Without seeing the Full Traceback. I suspect you haven't downloaded and correctly install Addon 2.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I don't like her.
I prefer addition of contents about Aly, Desire and Jessica.
And, for contents, I intend sex scenes (like ones for Yvette and Amy, for example), not walking, peeping, gym exercises and so on...
My first thought seeing her two pictures is, what a superb demonstration of skill

However, that first thought is immediately followed by a second, that while the skill is supreme, I do actually not like her that much either.

- Would love to see some of older generation "one" in the game have renders added at that level
- Would feel better with her replacing a plain generation "one" (looking at you Delizia) than being added.

But her, specifically, I am not interested in when it comes down to choice. And certainly not as an addition, when considering she'd take time from the waiting others.

But ok. Luxury position to some degree. Choosing between good, greater or even better. Expressing a preference here.

Of course, If she turned out to be popular and brings in more patreons I'd feel differently, good for the game, good for all, so though my preference is for Olivia (not in game) types, it would be a good trade for me too.

It will be a vote on Patreon (for 10$ patreons).

(hope one day a vote will come around to adding Olivia /wink to a game of Darkhounds :))

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
My first thought seeing her two pictures is, what a superb demonstration of skill

However, that first thought is immediately followed by a second, that while the skill is supreme, I do actually not like her that much either.

- Would love to see some of older generation "one" in the game have renders added at that level
- Would feel better with her replacing a plain generation "one" (looking at you Delizia) than being added.

But her, specifically, I am not interested in when it comes down to choice. And certainly not as an addition, when considering she'd take time from the waiting others.

But ok. Luxury position to some degree. Choosing between good, greater or even better. Expressing a preference here.

Of course, If she turned out to be popular and brings in more patreons I'd feel differently, good for the game, good for all, so though my preference is for Olivia (not in game) types, it would be a good trade for me too.

It will be a vote on Patreon (for 10$ patreons).

(hope one day a vote will come around to adding Olivia /wink to a game of Darkhounds :))
Infact, I think I'll take a break from this game until content additions will become meaningful (perhaps in a few months).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The skimpy bikini is the problem with Alice. Her jogging scene only triggers if she's wearing the regular bikini (the blue one).

Jessica doesn't actually have a jogging scene that I'm aware of. She has a topless tanning scene on the beach, but it isn't triggered by the jogging action. Instead, you have to be alone on the beach with her (she DOES need to be in the skimpy bikini - the green one). Select the "lie on the sun beds" action to trigger the scene. I figure it requires her lust to be high. If you are having trouble getting her alone on the beach, you can tell any other girls to go change their clothes to get rid of them.

For the Yvette scene... I didn't really have any trouble with this one. Just make sure that she's assigned to be working late reception, make sure here love/lust is high, and keep going by to visit her while you are doing stuff at the club. When it happens, it's toward the end of the night. I had it trigger a few times while I was playing. One thing I am not sure of, however, when the shift changes at reception. If early reception starts at midnight, she might need to be assigned to early reception instead of late. I'm pretty sure that it was always after midnight when the scene happened for me. I should have taken better notes on this one... :(
thanks. got the scenes.
took a few tries tho... girls don't wanna go solo for some reason.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Not page 30, only a few back. You'll find that Alice needs to be in her blue bikini and Jessica in her green bikini. Neither are the skimpy bikini. Jessica doesn't jog, but she does lay on the sunbed. You probably already figured out that Yvette needs to be the night receptionist, but as posted before it happens around 00.00 or 00.30 no specific day of the week, so as also posted before, SAVE and reload until you reach the desired results. If one day or night doesn't trigger the event, try another.
yep did it after a few tries.
i really hate when games use RNG.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
can someone tell me what the Cheats were?
name.affection and name_affection don't work.
I remember it had to be linked to the player like name.char0(player).affection or something like that but i don't remember the exact command.
The cheat of Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.

Reactions: fzdc

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
How do I get Ivy bump scene and what combo of girls do I use to have Yvette be recpetionist at evening?
Don't think there's any combo requirements, the jobs are chosen each week seemingly randomly. That said you can spend favor to swap jobs in...the next version? or is that the current. I forget.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone know how the strip poker game works and how to get blue pills for the doctor quest?
thanks
For the poker game you have to play and win. Some girls are better at poker than others, I think there's an indicator near the top right of the info window - so play smart :)

I think you have to visit the doctor for the pills, but I can't recall if the blue pills can be purchased with favor or if I'm thinking of the green. Have you checked back with the doctor? Hopefully someone with a better memory than me can answer this question.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes