UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have some problems with Amy at night bar, afer first drink when i ask her for second i get this errror :

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "E:\222\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2
"

Any idea if is a bug or ?? Thanks !
Try to make a little search next time:
You haven't updated with addon2
Looks like you might still be running 0.08alpha_bf2. That is Bugfix 2, which has some known issues like in a couple scenes in the bar. Start the game and if it doesn't say Holiday Island Addon2 in the upper right corner you need to download Addon 2 and follow the instructions to install it correctly.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I will do .. what is wierd is last 7 days i got NO girl at reception.. so i cant call or send back any girl !

HUGEfan

Jan 28, 2018

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

And some information:
I will be away on holidays for one week starting later today, so there won't be any updates during that time.

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Take care and enjoy life,

Darkhound
Danke sehr, enjoy the break,

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i tried to load previous save file but some reason it get crash, can any one help ?
It is possible that you are loading a Save file from an earlier version such as 0.06 which the developer has stated will not work.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how make many blue pill or other? help please
I'm guessing you are asking how to get more blue pills. See that little box in the upper right of the page labelled 'Search'? Put in Blue Pill and you'll get over 100 returns of posts that will tell you how to get more. You can probably use the 'Search' function to find the answer to almost any question.

Reactions: Angus Bez

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

And some information:
I will be away on holidays for one week starting later today, so there won't be any updates during that time.

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Take care and enjoy life,

Darkhound
I don't like her.
I prefer addition of contents about Aly, Desire and Jessica.
And, for contents, I intend sex scenes (like ones for Yvette and Amy, for example), not walking, peeping, gym exercises and so on...

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
I don't like her.
I prefer addition of contents about Aly, Desire and Jessica.
And, for contents, I intend sex scenes (like ones for Yvette and Amy, for example), not walking, peeping, gym exercises and so on...
Agree. Don't like her either. He said we can vote for 3 models so will wait to see what the others look like.

Blade1301

Mar 15, 2018
I'm guessing you are asking how to get more blue pills. See that little box in the upper right of the page labelled 'Search'? Put in Blue Pill and you'll get over 100 returns of posts that will tell you how to get more. You can probably use the 'Search' function to find the answer to almost any question.
Oh thank you for that. Navigating threads will be so much easier now.

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes