Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Don't have the dialog of Mercede flexing muscle, what did I do wrong?
Are we supposed to guess which time she is flexing that you don't have? Here's three of the few times she flexes, but maybe you should consider downloading and reading the Companion Guide linked on the first page of the thread.
Mercedes 1.jpg Mercedes 2.jpg Mercedes 3.jpg

Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The guide made suggestion on what stats to pick at the start, but I don't know what the 5 icons represent.
1) jogging + stopwatch icon = ?
2) face icon = ?
3) arm muscle icon = ?
4) two avatars with two arrows icon = ?
5) lock with lockpick icon = ?

I'm thinking they are 1=stamina/endurance, 2=pretty/looks, 3=strength, 4=charm, 5=lockpicking/sneaking
If you hover your mouse over each icon in the beginning of the game when chosing, a description is there.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Meeting with Joy 10 times in a row, and according to the guide saved each time before. But whatever I do, she says always the no girl on the island has a wish, have seen all of her dresses and had sex with her, but still ther is no red lingerie for alice and i
I also get nothing about the lab and about sara or daniela.
1656778016071.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm not seeing it, sadly. I can upload screen captures of not-hovering and hovering, NOTHING on screen changes.
It may be a minor bug as I just started a new game and the labels didn't appear for me either. If you have extracted the images as outlined in the Guide then you can find them under -
C:/HolidayIsland/Game/Images/GUI/Creation

For example:

select endurance

select_endurance_hover.png

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It may be a minor bug as I just started a new game and the labels didn't appear for me either. If you have extracted the images as outlined in the Guide then you can find them under -
C:/HolidayIsland/Game/Images/GUI/Creation

For example:

select endurance

View attachment 1903239
I broke it recently when I switched to the newer tooltip logic in renpy.
I forgot to update all the screens used in the intro.
Fixed now. Will be part of 0.3.6

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
When finding Mercedes at the gym at 2:30am, I still haven't figured out how to pick up her dumbbells off the floor to get her to train topless.

Is it possible? Is this a future update? Or is Mercedes just teasing us with an impossible task?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When finding Mercedes at the gym at 2:30am, I still haven't figured out how to pick up her dumbbells off the floor to get her to train topless.

Is it possible? Is this a future update? Or is Mercedes just teasing us with an impossible task?
Doesn't matter how many protein shakes or pills you take, or even cheat codes to boost your strength, it's not possible.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
who is the super hot chick on the left? never thought a girl could overshadow Ivy .. and on the 4th of july nonetheless!
could we have her in the game please????
The newest iteration of her her usual companion, Mi.
Her older version can be found in the various posts in this forum (gallery in my signature links too for that matter)

Adding a girl of mine? Hmm

Even accounting for the staff improvement and changed design, the game's current 15+6+2 (Resort, Special, Staff) girls impose a higher workload that the old's 14+2 starting line up, which was already running on max.

I'd reckon Darkhound1 would need (or want) to tag a handful or two of the old resort girls as "legacy" (semi/pseudo-retired) or just declare them done, to gain some real breathing room for "new".

Imo and theoretical "what if" estimate.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes