McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The guide made suggestion on what stats to pick at the start, but I don't know what the 5 icons represent.
1) jogging + stopwatch icon = ?
2) face icon = ?
3) arm muscle icon = ?
4) two avatars with two arrows icon = ?
5) lock with lockpick icon = ?

I'm thinking they are 1=stamina/endurance, 2=pretty/looks, 3=strength, 4=charm, 5=lockpicking/sneaking

slyyfoxx99

Feb 8, 2020
The guide made suggestion on what stats to pick at the start, but I don't know what the 5 icons represent.
2) face icon = ?
3) arm muscle icon = ?

I'm thinking they are 1=stamina/endurance, 2=pretty/looks, 3=strength, 4=charm, 5=lockpicking/sneaking
1 Stamina, 2 Looks, 3 Strength, 4 Charm, 5 Sneaking

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Its Run -> %appdata% -> RenPy
It's there too. There are two copies of the saves and you only need to transfer one. Transferring the copy wihtin the game tree is the easiest I think. The other copy in %appdata% is mainly intended as a rescue copy in case the disk the game is on fails. As long as you keep the game and %appdata% on different disks that is. If both copies are on the same disk obviously a second copy doesn't help.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I also think that the new Lacey's face looks a lot like manga. I liked the old one better. Lacey has been my number 1 by far. I would also be happy about girls with smaller breasts. Why does everyone have to have such monster breasts?
There are other non monster breasts, for example Delizia. The "upgrade" of the engine forced to change the face, the developer could just move the models and make new scene all times but Ren'Py taskmasters force all users to hand draw everything and force to REdraw everything when an update comes.
Lacey in the lore has big boobs (just check the dialogue), there aren't small boobs in the original cast. Lacey was just drawn better than other characters giving great face and big natural looking boobs.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Don't have the dialog of Mercede flexing muscle, what did I do wrong?
Are we supposed to guess which time she is flexing that you don't have? Here's three of the few times she flexes, but maybe you should consider downloading and reading the Companion Guide linked on the first page of the thread.
Mercedes 1.jpg Mercedes 2.jpg Mercedes 3.jpg

Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
2) face icon = ?
3) arm muscle icon = ?

If you hover your mouse over each icon in the beginning of the game when chosing, a description is there.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Meeting with Joy 10 times in a row, and according to the guide saved each time before. But whatever I do, she says always the no girl on the island has a wish, have seen all of her dresses and had sex with her, but still ther is no red lingerie for alice and i
I also get nothing about the lab and about sara or daniela.
1656778016071.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm not seeing it, sadly. I can upload screen captures of not-hovering and hovering, NOTHING on screen changes.
It may be a minor bug as I just started a new game and the labels didn't appear for me either. If you have extracted the images as outlined in the Guide then you can find them under -
C:/HolidayIsland/Game/Images/GUI/Creation

For example:

select endurance

select_endurance_hover.png

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes