junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The newest iteration of her her usual companion, Mi.
Her older version can be found in the various posts in this forum (gallery in my signature links too for that matter)

Adding a girl of mine? Hmm

Even accounting for the staff improvement and changed design, the game's current 15+6+2 (Resort, Special, Staff) girls impose a higher workload that the old's 14+2 starting line up, which was already running on max.

I reckon Darkhound1 would need to tag a handful or two of the old resort girls as "legacy" (semi/pseudo-retired) first, to gain some breathing room for something new first.

Imo of course.
We can STILL dream though!!!

Reactions: bigtraps123

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
We can STILL dream though!!!
Certainly that is part of the fun as I see it.
Would be really boring otherwise.

I do the same, though my Daz gene tends to interfere with my boob dreams ("that will take 3 months to do and the backlog is already casting a shadow over the Rockies")

So most of the time when I answer posts I simply try to inject some Daz-side knowledge into the dreams (I suppose it also acts as bucket of cold water, though that is actually unintended)

It is also what leads me to observe that the game has a lot of really old girls, and while people should certainly have fun and dream it is also relevant to keep in mind that there are so many and they are all active.

Which is basically impossible workload, five years and counting.

So realistically a lot of those old favorites would need to semi-retire, to go "legacy" so to speak, to gain some breathing space.

As Darkhound 2022 is rather more experienced than Darkhound 2017 (ex. in making girls and new setups) the arguments for moving beyond 2017 seem rather compelling from a Daz point of view in any case (the player view? ymmv).

What can I say, Daz leads to strange dreams in 3D games :D (and Darkhound can borrow Mi, sure)

Edit : Reformatted it a bit & still a theoretical "what if"

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Certainly that is part of the fun as I see it.
Would be really boring otherwise.

I do the same, though my Daz gene tends to interfere with my boob dreams ("that will take 3 months to do and the backlog is already casting a shadow over the Rockies")

So most of the time when I answer posts I simply try to inject some Daz-side knowledge into the dreams (I suppose it also acts as bucket of cold water, though that is actually unintended)

It is also what leads me to observe that the game has a lot of really old girls and while people should certainly have fun and dream, it is also relevant to keep in mind that there are so many (23) and they are all active.

Which is basically impossible, combination of old and work, five years and counting.
So realistically a lot of those old favorites need semi-retire, to go "legacy" so to speak.

And as Darkhound 2022 is rather more experienced than Darkhound 2017 the arguments for moving beyond 2017 seem rather compelling from a Daz point of view (the player view? ymmv).

What can I say, Ducks have strange dreams in 3D games :D (and Darkhound can borrow Mi, sure)
I hope Mi gets to be in the game, and replace some of the old unused girls, hope this dream comes true!

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Did you miss the pink and green hearts which indicate stats in the requirements? Neither is maxed out, so that may be your problem.
I'm sure I have not missed anything and also my stats are at the max with her this is the only scene that I'm not able to do with her, all of the other scene I did. When I try todothe weight it eithers leads to the shower/BJ scene or to nothing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Could someone help me with this one I'm so hard stuck here I have tried everything and it does not work
What you said you did in your last post is how you unlock this scene.
MC maxxed, Faye is lusty
Ask her to do weight lift
Stare/Don't stare when you change the weights
MC got a boner, Faye leaves, you wait, Faye sex text MC, go to locker.

An idea; try with her swimsuit or bikini, not the skimpy bikini even if the hint she must wear it.

Last edited:

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
What you said you did in your last post is how you unlock this scene.
MC maxxed, Faye is lusty
Ask her to do weight lift
Stare/Don't stare when you change the weights
MC got a boner, Faye leaves, you wait, Faye sex text MC, go to locker.

An idea; try with her swimsuit or bikini, not the skimpy bikini even if the hint she must wear it.
I tried with every swimsuit and still the same result I just can't get it maybe my save is bugged out

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe not bugged since you apparently can run the scene...I don't know.

Random: MC knows how to change the weights right ?
Yes he does I have done the dialogue with Jennifer multiple times (the option)
I might be able to provide you with the save buti'm not quite sure it will work and to waste your time also

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure I have not missed anything and also my stats are at the max with her this is the only scene that I'm not able to do with her, all of the other scene I did. When I try todothe weight it eithers leads to the shower/BJ scene or to nothing.
You must have misunderstood my previous reply about the different colored hearts. They indicate the required stat levels for the girl and the player. The pink one is for the girl's lust and the green one is for the player's overall stats. Neither are to be maxed out, so if, as you say, your stats are maxed, that is probably your problem.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You must have misunderstood my previous reply about the different colored hearts. They indicate the required stat levels for the girl and the player. The pink one is for the girl's lust and the green one is for the player's overall stats. Neither are to be maxed out, so if, as you say, your stats are maxed, that is probably your problem.
I will try to make her angry and lose stats with her not interact and will try it. Thanks for the info.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Some Far Off Day

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with the cosplay costume for heather.

Using the change clothes symbol at the bar, i got the possibility to let her change into it, but I haven't got it. Then I've seen the scene, where she tries different costumes, talk to Jennifer, bought the nurse costume, get the accessories at the doc office, and then the stethoscope at the reception. And I'm sure, I've seen the different items in the inventory.

But before I could play the scenes with the cosplay costume, I've had the accident with the coconut jogging at the beach, and all following underground lab scenes. Back to the surface, I cannot give her the costume at the bar, and looking into inventory I only see the costume (1 item). What's wrong? Where are the other items (trying to get them once more at docs office didn't work)?

Any help for that problem? Please give me a hint, what to do. A chance with the console? Or what should I do?

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes