BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
What you said you did in your last post is how you unlock this scene.
MC maxxed, Faye is lusty
Ask her to do weight lift
Stare/Don't stare when you change the weights
MC got a boner, Faye leaves, you wait, Faye sex text MC, go to locker.

An idea; try with her swimsuit or bikini, not the skimpy bikini even if the hint she must wear it.
I tried with every swimsuit and still the same result I just can't get it maybe my save is bugged out

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe not bugged since you apparently can run the scene...I don't know.

Random: MC knows how to change the weights right ?
Yes he does I have done the dialogue with Jennifer multiple times (the option)
I might be able to provide you with the save buti'm not quite sure it will work and to waste your time also

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure I have not missed anything and also my stats are at the max with her this is the only scene that I'm not able to do with her, all of the other scene I did. When I try todothe weight it eithers leads to the shower/BJ scene or to nothing.
You must have misunderstood my previous reply about the different colored hearts. They indicate the required stat levels for the girl and the player. The pink one is for the girl's lust and the green one is for the player's overall stats. Neither are to be maxed out, so if, as you say, your stats are maxed, that is probably your problem.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You must have misunderstood my previous reply about the different colored hearts. They indicate the required stat levels for the girl and the player. The pink one is for the girl's lust and the green one is for the player's overall stats. Neither are to be maxed out, so if, as you say, your stats are maxed, that is probably your problem.
I will try to make her angry and lose stats with her not interact and will try it. Thanks for the info.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Some Far Off Day

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with the cosplay costume for heather.

Using the change clothes symbol at the bar, i got the possibility to let her change into it, but I haven't got it. Then I've seen the scene, where she tries different costumes, talk to Jennifer, bought the nurse costume, get the accessories at the doc office, and then the stethoscope at the reception. And I'm sure, I've seen the different items in the inventory.

But before I could play the scenes with the cosplay costume, I've had the accident with the coconut jogging at the beach, and all following underground lab scenes. Back to the surface, I cannot give her the costume at the bar, and looking into inventory I only see the costume (1 item). What's wrong? Where are the other items (trying to get them once more at docs office didn't work)?

Any help for that problem? Please give me a hint, what to do. A chance with the console? Or what should I do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with the cosplay costume for heather.

Using the change clothes symbol at the bar, i got the possibility to let her change into it, but I haven't got it. Then I've seen the scene, where she tries different costumes, talk to Jennifer, bought the nurse costume, get the accessories at the doc office, and then the stethoscope at the reception. And I'm sure, I've seen the different items in the inventory.

But before I could play the scenes with the cosplay costume, I've had the accident with the coconut jogging at the beach, and all following underground lab scenes. Back to the surface, I cannot give her the costume at the bar, and looking into inventory I only see the costume (1 item). What's wrong? Where are the other items (trying to get them once more at docs office didn't work)?

Any help for that problem? Please give me a hint, what to do. A chance with the console? Or what should I do?
Not sure what you mean by cannot give her the costume at the bar. What happens when you use 'intimate actions' and just give it to her as a gift? If you have the item in your inventory, it should be one of the items you can gift.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Not sure what you mean by cannot give her the costume at the bar. What happens when you use 'intimate actions' and just give it to her as a gift? If you have the item in your inventory, it should be one of the items you can gift.
Thanks, I've found the solution in the meantime, by trying an older save. After I've got all components of the costume (and I've seen them in inventory, next save there is only one (but it's the complete costum). and then, yes, as you explained give it to her as a "gift". Using this save, I've to play the whole underground lab scenes again, but theat's no problem. (y)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 9. of July 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
530 additional renders, videos or sound files
204 updated renders

New features and content

• Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara takes our hero back to the surface after his chat with Mia --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats some more with Mia after Sara has taken the blood sample --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC down at the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 1911260

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 6. of July 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
528 additional renders, videos or sound files
204 updated renders

New features and content

• Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Lacey also getting strength training! this new Lacey is shaping up greatly!

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1911260

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 6. of July 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
528 additional renders, videos or sound files
204 updated renders

New features and content

• Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are done)
Bug fixes

Estimated release dates:
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Tough times for blondes that update.

Mia is cornered by a gang of brunettes underground
Aly is flat on her back boob bumping Ivy
And Jessica is stuck looking at Lacey's butt, juuust out of her reach.

Little wonder Delizia is seeing brisk pill demand :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes