bloren

Sep 7, 2017
I love how none of you addressed my argument with your game and it's horrible triggers.

Read game guide --> follow steps --> scene doesn't trigger --> try again numerous times on dozens of days with no success. Great game you got there .
Why would anyone want to bother engaging with a negative nancy?

Stoopdown

May 26, 2019
OBTW, just side loaded HI on Quest2...starting from scratch, but it looks pretty good so far. Big plus is Lacey was my airplane girl (she is my #1).

Big thanks to DH for the continued efforts, HI just keeps getting better!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Once again, I've still the problem with Yvette and the sauna. Whatever I try, when it's possible to go to the sauna at Tu/Fr Yvette is never there. I've tried playing several weeks (in game), but it never happens. Once on Tu she is at the spa, the quick access (top left) says 'massage', (I've checked, yes, she isn't at the sauna), on friday she's at volleyball, pool, workout, beach, her room, restaurant, and that's it. There must be other triggers to get these event. Is there some one, who can help me, please?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Once again, I've still the problem with Yvette and the sauna. Whatever I try, when it's possible to go to the sauna at Tu/Fr Yvette is never there. I've tried playing several weeks (in game), but it never happens. Once on Tu she is at the spa, the quick access (top left) says 'massage', (I've checked, yes, she isn't at the sauna), on friday she's at volleyball, pool, workout, beach, her room, restaurant, and that's it. There must be other triggers to get these event. Is there some one, who can help me, please?
Be sure that Yvette isn't tasked to room service or reception.
There is no specific trigger, you only have to unlock the sauna area with Faye (doing weight lif or pull ups, I don't remember which).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I had the same problem. I think a large part of it is random. So don't kill yourself for something that doesn't happen right away. Go do other events, collect the various picture series etc. And keep an eye on Yvette. Once she appears in the sauna, presto!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So how do I make Sara appear around the island after I break my leg?
First you have to complete the underground lab quest. Then she will appear as you continue to play the game. If I recall, you have to interact with Miriam, Joy, Yumiko, Jennifer (not necessarily in that order) to name a few. Check out the hints and requirements on your phone and read the Companion Guide.

Reactions: MarsUltor

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There are no other triggers. Yvette only needs to be in the sauna, there is nothing else. If she's there, you can visit the sauna too. Nothing more to it.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Just follow the guide. The walkthrough is right there.
There are no other triggers. Yvette only needs to be in the sauna, there is nothing else. If she's there, you can visit the sauna too. Nothing more to it.
Thanks for your answers, I know what to do according the walkthrough, that's not the question. The question is, that she never shows up at the sauna, and what to do then ?
1657452688529.png top left corner

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for your answers, I know what to do according the walkthrough, that's not the question. The question is, that she never shows up at the sauna, and what to do then ?
View attachment 1917619 top left corner
It's not bugged so you must do something wrong :
  • wrong days, hours, I don't know
  • Yvette is tasked (reception, room service)
  • You didn't unlocked the sauna area (which is probably not the case I hope).

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes