darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh ok. That cleared it up. Thank you.

Since the gym shower is involved.
It will only increment after working out?

How about sweaty or dirty instead of stink/smell?
The latter two seem a bit 'strong'.
If you don't shower for three days and work out as well, I guess "stink" is exactly the right word :D
It has three levels and it will increase each morning (if you didn't shower the day before) and after each workout.
level 1: "It's time to take a shower."
level 2: "You smell and should really take a shower. Charm reduced."
level 3: "Being around you isn't fun any more. You're in dire need of a shower. Charm and looks reduced."

You will be able to shower in your room or in the gym (once you've done the Faye scene).
Here are some previews. Eva is already in the shower when you go there. Desire comes in while you take the shower.
Player_workout_shower2.jpg Player_workout_shower3_huge.jpg Eva_workout_showering1.jpg Eva_workout_showering2.jpg Desire_workout_shower3.png

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not to be the devils advocate here and run worst case scenario,

But will this not turn into an sausage party?
Unless the pictures are only used when there is a occurrence with a girl?

If the pictures launch each time it is done, it will essentially be 'click here for sausage' or lose your charm/looks.
Which I guess is not exactly the player expectation to be asked to do :)
Ummm... What? :D
I'm really not able to follow you. I guess I should stop posting so much info and pictures, when it only leads to more and more questions and concerns.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You don't have to delete your post. Just have a little faith that I'm not messing things up :)
But if he showers you have to either see his butt or his sausage. There's no way around it.
So here is his butt :D
View attachment 343145
Good people throughout Internetdom are directing their gaze at this venerable thread...
Anxiously awaiting our answer to the vexed question:
Will MC ...or will he not...increase his lust watching his own butt.

(borrowed from The Name of The Rose ).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You don't have to delete your post. Just have a little faith that I'm not messing things up :)
But if he showers you have to either see his butt or his sausage. There's no way around it.
So here is his butt :D
View attachment 343145
Oh am quite certain you wont mess up, so no doubts there.

That said, think Faye became a permanent guest in my shower just now, so will be her butt doing the honors in his place each shower ;)

It is after all a small matter to replace the shower images.

A Faye a day, keeps the MCs butt & sausage images at bay.
- Joy's prescription, and one must do what the (busty) doctor says.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Don't know if this is something that has already been addressed, but is there no gallery mod or anything that just lets us replay the scenes and/or unlock the ones we haven't seen yet? Thanks and sorry if this was addressed earlier.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Don't know if this is something that has already been addressed, but is there no gallery mod or anything that just lets us replay the scenes and/or unlock the ones we haven't seen yet? Thanks and sorry if this was addressed earlier.
You mean like the phone that lets you replay images from scenes that you have already opened?
Haven't seen anything that unlocks everything, that's what playing the game is for!

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
You mean like the phone that lets you replay images from scenes that you have already opened?
Haven't seen anything that unlocks everything, that's what playing the game is for!
Oh wait the phone can replay scenes? Well, clearly I haven't been paying attention then! Thanks.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh wait the phone can replay scenes? Well, clearly I haven't been paying attention then! Thanks.
Look closelt at the images in the placeholders for achievements completed. The ones with an 'M' have multiple images and the ones with a movie camera have a replayable scene. Not all girls have them, but here's an example from Joy.

Joy.PNG

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys,
with the 1.7.0 re-engineering it seems that the Ivy chest bump sex scene requires both a blue and a cyan pill. But there may also be a bug somehow. I did some experiments and found this:
- no pills at all, chest bump happens but no sex scene
- both a blue and cyan pill, chest bump happens and sex scene
- only a blue or only a cyan, the chest bump doesn't happen (??)
I have a save available in case anybody wants to have a look at this.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Do exactly what it says. Wait at least 14 after she shows up, then have enough love/lust/affection and go to the tower. Exactly what the hint at the side tells you to do.
Thanks ... and you have had problems with the new Aly scene ??? because I need help

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks ... and you have had problems with the new Aly scene ??? because I need help
So that one is completely broken. Impossible to get without starting a new game or cheating. To get it without starting over, trigger her arrival and once you see her, enter the console and type in gameday = 0. This will get you the scene. Then repeat the console thing but set your gameday back up so that you don't break anything else.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
So that one is completely broken. Impossible to get without starting a new game or cheating. To get it without starting over, trigger her arrival and once you see her, enter the console and type in gameday = 0. This will get you the scene. Then repeat the console thing but set your gameday back up so that you don't break anything else.
and how would the steps be? I play it on pc

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes