Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Hi guys,
with the 1.7.0 re-engineering it seems that the Ivy chest bump sex scene requires both a blue and a cyan pill. But there may also be a bug somehow. I did some experiments and found this:
- no pills at all, chest bump happens but no sex scene
- both a blue and cyan pill, chest bump happens and sex scene
- only a blue or only a cyan, the chest bump doesn't happen (??)
I have a save available in case anybody wants to have a look at this.
The cyan is optional.
I quit often run around the island with an erection.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,
with the 1.7.0 re-engineering it seems that the Ivy chest bump sex scene requires both a blue and a cyan pill. But there may also be a bug somehow. I did some experiments and found this:
- no pills at all, chest bump happens but no sex scene
- both a blue and cyan pill, chest bump happens and sex scene
- only a blue or only a cyan, the chest bump doesn't happen (??)
I have a save available in case anybody wants to have a look at this.
Nothing has been changed with 0.1.7.0 - you don't need the cyan pill. There are no checks for any pills for scenes/events to happen.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Android 1.7.0?:unsure:
I've wasted another 4 hours on it (again). It worked once. I changed a tiny little something and after that it wouldn't start on my android device any more.
If anyone wants to give the conversion a try, feel free to do so.
But please wait a day or two until 0.1.7.1 is out.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So that one is completely broken. Impossible to get without starting a new game or cheating. To get it without starting over, trigger her arrival and once you see her, enter the console and type in gameday = 0. This will get you the scene. Then repeat the console thing but set your gameday back up so that you don't break anything else.
Just because it's a scene that you can't get with every play through doesn't mean it's broken.
It's not broken. It works exactly like it should. It's a special you can only get when Aly is the plane girl.
Almost all games have stuff like that. HI is a big exception that you can get more or less everything with just one playthrough.
The scene only makes sense when you get it when Aly was the plane girl. In all other circumstances it doesn't make any sense.

Some games require occasional urination. Please don't add this. ;)
No worries, I won't :D

Reactions: brianiac
D

Deleted member 604239

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else that had the memory leek issue tried the provided script? for me it seemed to have worked. And if that is indeed the solution it would be nice to have it baked into all future versions.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else that had the memory leek issue tried the provided script? for me it seemed to have worked. And if that is indeed the solution it would be nice to have it baked into all future versions.
It's already included. It's part of 0.1.7.1 and future versions as well.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When is Natasha story going to continue?
I would suggest becoming a patron of the developer as they get all kind of information early about upcoming features, etc. and they even get to vote in polls as what they would like to see next.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
dude, how did you incresase lust with Miriam?
tell me please!
Interact with her and read the messages at the top of the screen. You could also download the Guide from the first page or find Puppet Master's FAQ both of which have sections on increasing lust, love, affection, etc. or use the console cheat codes. Those too can be found in the above metioned publications.

Reactions: Puppet Master

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Nothing has been changed with 0.1.7.0 - you don't need the cyan pill. There are no checks for any pills for scenes/events to happen.
Well the odd thing was that if I only used a blue or cyan pill the chest bump didn't happen. This is a 1.7.0 game started from scratch. All four mentioned combinations started out from the same save point. So this does sound like some bug.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
Interact with her and read the messages at the top of the screen. You could also download the Guide from the first page or find Puppet Master's FAQ both of which have sections on increasing lust, love, affection, etc. or use the console cheat codes. Those too can be found in the above metioned publications.
i did interact with here but its only affecting the love and friendly section.....weird!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well the odd thing was that if I only used a blue or cyan pill the chest bump didn't happen. This is a 1.7.0 game started from scratch. All four mentioned combinations started out from the same save point. So this does sound like some bug.
I'm pretty sure it's erection+blue pill hence why it worked for you when you used cyan pill(erection)+blue pill.
That being said, if I remember correctly Darkhound said you only needed erection blue pill so.....

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's erection+blue pill hence why it worked for you when you used cyan pill(erection)+blue pill.
That being said, if I remember correctly Darkhound said you only needed erection so.....
Your understanding is not right, with only the blue pill the chest bump didn't happen. Even though it should have. I played all the four variants from the same save multiple times and each time got the same result. Only one pill, no chest bump, no or two pills, chest bump (and sex with two pills). And I agree with darkhound an you that it should work with only the blue pill, but it didn't. Again, not that the pill didn't work, but that I didn't get the chest bump scene itself.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@[LEFT][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Lato][COLOR=rgb(187, 191, 196)]zapallbugs[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

I think it's like this. Ivy Breast Bump with Sex happens when you get the scene & you have taken the blue pill & get an erection when she picks you up, but if you have a high endurance, you can keep your dick under control. Then she will just put you on the bed and walk away. The cyan pill will help you get an erection, but you may need a lot of them since you don't know when the scene will happen. Maybe a better solution would be to add a Selection Option. When she picks you up, "You're starting to get an erection! (next screen, choose one) Try to keep it under control. Just let your dick break free."

@[LEFT][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Lato][COLOR=rgb(187, 191, 196)]Ogar01[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

When you type in a cheat, the girl's name must be here first name only, with no caps or special characters (ex. renee) Thus you should have typed:
heather.rsm[0].love=100

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Your understanding is not right, with only the blue pill the chest bump didn't happen. Even though it should have. I played all the four variants from the same save multiple times and each time got the same result. Only one pill, no chest bump, no or two pills, chest bump (and sex with two pills). And I agree with darkhound an you that it should work with only the blue pill, but it didn't. Again, not that the pill didn't work, but that I didn't get the chest bump scene itself.
It didn't because you also need an erection ( or the cyan pill that gives you an insta boner) to trigger the scene.
If you don't get ( or already have ) an erection when she carries you, the dick doesn't pop out so no sex.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It wasn't my understanding but a bad typo, my english-fu failed me. Will edit the post :)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes