DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I used the mem leak script before it was implemented in the release version and didn't noticed any delay.
Will check with the new version.
Browsing numerous locations makes it apparent for me.
Especially changing back and forth between filled night bar and player room makes it pronounced for me.

1.7.1 delay becomes perceptible (Or I just imagine it)
1.7.0 and prior smooth changes between the filled nightbar and player room, even if done quickly back and forth.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Gym shower scenes are failing ! 10 cc of adrenaline, we can save them Doctor Denton !
(happens when MC try to enter while the girls are showering)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Gym shower scenes are failing ! 10 cc of adrenaline, we can save them Doctor Denton !
(happens when MC try to sneak in while the girls are showering)
Already reported
Quick hack posted higher up.
That or wait until Darkhound comes around.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Already reported
Quick hack posted higher up.
That or wait until Darkhound comes around.
I know (but could not miss the chance of a funny post)
Too much of a hassle (I did that kind of stuff before)
Waiting
MacReady, outpost 31, signing off => The Thing 1982

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1.7.1 delay becomes significant and very perceptible
1.7.0 and prior smooth changes between the filled nightbar and player room, even if done quickly back and forth.
Have removed the renpy.free_memory() from my 1.7.1 and it runs like the prior versions for me afterwards.

So in conclusion : may or may not be an issue, simply gave some delays or something I perceived as delays, the repeated free_memory calls isolated as the probable cause.

(Removing it entirely is of course overkill except for testing. Tying it to sleep action would probably be sufficient to remove people memory issues & at the same time reduce the number of times it is called. But thats up to Darkhound to decide and people to report).

Edit:
This was done for testing purposes and to isolate the issue. People, myself included, should run on Darkhounds official releases, not random hacks and messed up versions.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Opening the console with <SHIFT> o and typing:

renee.create_scenes_available()

will restore the missing achievement for Hot Shots for Renee.
Someone with more knowledge than I will have to tell us
how to add the images for Renee at Reception to the achievement.

Reactions: soulreaper777

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
When it will be possible to return here for a stable version, not beta?
And as I recall ... at the beginning of the game was the choice of muscular women. Will they ever appear in the game or not?(I never saw them, with the exception of one asian, which was from the beginning)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
When it will be possible to return here for a stable version, not beta?
And as I recall ... at the beginning of the game was the choice of muscular women. Will they ever appear in the game or not?(I never saw them, with the exception of one asian, which was from the beginning)
Beta
I forget when it happened, but most of last year Darkhound called it alpha, now he calls it beta. So has nothing to do with stable or not, relates to the version number and been that way for 1½ year.

And though the game is massive we are 0.1.7.1, so beta it is.

Next (stable) release? depends on Darkhound. I'd blindly speculate today perhaps for the missing picture since thats trivial and causes an error message to players. The other parts are not really issues that throws errors around, so maybe 1.7.2.

Muscular/Fit
The body type choice in the beginning? Muscular/Fit? Used by the game to select the random starting girls and the plane girl for small breasted ladies ex. Brenda for non-fit, Lacey for fit.

It does not spawn extra unlisted girls, there are the 15 normal and 5 specials the game has
All the girls on the island are of course fit, but in HI terms Amy, Lacey and Ivy would normally be viewed as Muscular/Fit for the normal girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Beta
I forget when it happened, but most of last year Darkhound called it alpha, now he calls it beta. So has nothing to do with stable or not, relates to the version number and been that away for 1½ year.

And though the game is massive we are 0.1.7.1, so beta it is.

Stable, depends on Darkhound, I'd blindly guess today perhaps for the missing picture since thats trivial and causes an error message to players. The other parts are not really issues that throws errors around, so maybe 1.7.2.

Muscular/Fit
The body type choice in the beginning? Muscular/Fit? Used by the game to select the random starting girls and the plane girl for small breasted ladies ex. Brenda for non-fit, Lacey for fit.

It does not spawn extra unlisted girls, there are the 15 normal and 5 specials the game has
All the girls on the island are of course fit, but in HI terms Amy, Lacey and Ivy would normally be viewed as Muscular/Fit.
Also Miriam and Mercedes can be count as muscular too.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not figuring out how to trigger the shower scenes in the gym, what am I doing wrong? They are in my phone, but beyond that, nope!

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I'm not figuring out how to trigger the shower scenes in the gym, what am I doing wrong? They are in my phone, but beyond that, nope!
It happens by random. While target girl present in gym, try to enter shower. If girl forgets to hang "girl in shower" on a door, then just enter and scene will happen.

Reactions: junior366

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Beta
I forget when it happened, but most of last year Darkhound called it alpha, now he calls it beta. So has nothing to do with stable or not, relates to the version number and been that way for 1½ year.
Then what does the log mean: "will be part of 0.1.7.0"?
Muscular/Fit
The body type choice in the beginning? Muscular/Fit? Used by the game to select the random starting girls and the plane girl for small breasted ladies ex.
Yes. I know.
All the girls on the island are of course fit, but in HI terms Amy, Lacey and Ivy would normally be viewed as Muscular/Fit for the normal girls.
I see only one - asian Ivy. All the rest are quite standard, with the exception of very huge tits.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,

sorry for the missing image in the latest update.
Already working on 0.1.7.2

Here are the included fixes:
  • missing player image when doing any one of the new shower scenes
  • lags on some system when chaning locations due to the "free memory fix"
  • One of Renée's achievements is still missing in 0.1.7.1 when you load a save game from 0.1.7 (in all other cases the problem is already fixed)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Also Miriam and Mercedes can be count as muscular too.
Yes, but they are special girls and cannot be chosen.
(Jennifer would be considered fit if including specials).

Personally I find it a bit tricky if M&M are muscular or simply modded.

Their normal looks are not much different from the other fit girls and their muscles may or may not be that in the common sense. It appears to be a body modification built in by Joy that they can activate by choice, bit cyberpunk (we have to wait for their quest events to find out)

In comparison Ivy is muscular at all times, she is not mod based but muscle based.

Anyways, bit academic, ingame result is obviously that M&M can choose to be either muscular or fit at they see "fit" :) at least for short periods of time

Edit : Oh and good morning Darkhound, clocking in at 8 to check on the game, thats dedication :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes