darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the second bug fix and content update for 0.1.7.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.7.0 beta or 0.1.7.1 beta only.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.7.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.1.7.2 beta from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Someone with more knowledge than I will have to tell us
how to add the images for Renee at Reception to the achievement.
Sorry that it's not included in 0.1.7.2
I've read your post too late :(
To manually fix it, open the console and type (in that order):
renee.update_special_action_images()
renee.create_scenes_available()

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A small note in general (since some people will manage to miss it and ask)
1.7.2 is a bug fix version.
  • The fix for the memory allocation error has been moved from "chaning locations" to "change of day" to avoid lags when changing locations. --> fixed with 0.1.7.2 (thank you :))
  • An image was for the player in the gym shower, leading to a crash. Two other images had teh wrong name. --> fixed with 0.1.7.2
  • One of Renee's achievements has disappeared. She Used to have 3 Hot Shots achievements: was an accident, no idea how the line of code got deleted. wasn't fixed when you upgraded a game from 0.1.7.0 --> fixed with 0.1.7.2
Jennifer was moved (obviously)

- Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded --> will be part of 0.1.7.3 (still working on it)

darkhound1 Not important but just real minor thing on the patreon page
The update from 0.1.7.1 to 0.1.7.2 has 97 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

Was that not 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 most of it? should be 1.7.2 to 1.7.3? And with Jennifers storys render count. (Just so people dont ask you about where those 97 renders are)

edit : And I know this is very minor even for minor things, but the game will say 1.7.1 on the loading screen after updating to 1.7.2, bound to confuse people a bit

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Me either.

I'm assuming it will just unlock while playing eventually?
You need to do the scene with Faye where she goes with you to the shower first.

The update from 0.1.7.1 to 0.1.7.2 has 97 new renders, videos and sound files right now!
I've changed it. It was supposed to be (it will always be the change from the last full version, since you can use the incremental updates on any version 1.7.x):
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.2 has 97 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You need to do the scene with Faye where she goes with you to the shower first.

I've changed it. It was supposed to be (it will always be the change from the last full version, since you can use the incremental updates on any version 1.7.x):
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.2 has 97 new renders, videos and sound files right now!
Excellent point, I didnt think of that. (I dont know if you saw, i edited it in, in my post, but version number is still 1.7.1 on start screen)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not on my screen - it's showing 0.1.7.2
Did you extract the images from the archive?
doh. of course. it loads the /images/ from yesterday unren :)
tsk tsk to me. for not having restored the game to the official version after messing around yesterday. :D

Last edited:

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everybody, i have this problem: i attached a photo(The images of the girls on the wall, are totally black,and i can't change them with another one)

Som how i can fix this? it's my problem or someone else had it the same?

Thx a lot in advance

witteb

May 3, 2019
caught an exception.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_beach.rpy", line 2100, in <module>
AttributeError: 'cl_jobs' object has no attribute 'lifeguard_beach'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 825, in script call
��D[�$���`�h4#F3��~׌��̂�>�o$� 7�7NN`m�&2�ɉ�ɖb�H��!�V�c�ا��T��OB�n�W�[��l+ƫ�[�U�&r2��h(�Ir��<�`�[�. ۩��@,o�%ȩT7��P�l��no,�0�%����"�����Ow����u���9;�5��4v4�����ZtB����3C�`�c�1inO2���q&u���օ�vQ��W�}a|��1Jf6�7��$P��}�XsY3��>��F�;�;�{w���\�]��.�T@Σ�B�5�el
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 2100, in script
��$���D*ф��fr.���1r���̬�Ěm���iDg��!�
File "game/script.rpyc", line 825, in script call
��D[�$���`�h4#F3��~׌��̂�>�o$� 7�7NN`m�&2�ɉ�ɖb�H��!�V�c�ا��T��OB�n�W�[��l+ƫ�[�U�&r2��h(�Ir��<�`�[�. ۩��@,o�%ȩT7��P�l��no,�0�%����"�����Ow����u���9;�5��4v4�����ZtB����3C�`�c�1inO2���q&u���օ�vQ��W�}a|��1Jf6�7��$P��}�XsY3��>��F�;�;�{w���\�]��.�T@Σ�B�5�el
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 2100, in script
��$���D*ф��fr.���1r���̬�Ěm���iDg��!�
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\backup holidayislan\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/loc_beach.rpy", line 2100, in <module>
AttributeError: 'cl_jobs' object has no attribute 'lifeguard_beach'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2
Sun Jul 14 13:57:12 2019

Reactions: dota322

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
How do you actually trigger the ability to use the gym shower?
I also have this problem. There is no shower button in the gym. I can only see it when i'm in the gym and want to visit a girls room. And when i click a girl i'm of course off to her room but not off to the shower.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
I have strength at max yet it still says im not strong enough to lift the bar up for Faye in her weight lifting. Please help

witteb

May 3, 2019
I also have this problem. There is no shower button in the gym. I can only see it when i'm in the gym and want to visit a girls room. And when i click a girl i'm of course off to her room but not off to the shower.
First, you must have had the pull upp challenge scene with Faye

Hikaru84

May 14, 2018
I want play the latest version on this game but very sadly i just have android phone to play whit oldest version. I am very interesting whit this game! Cmoon make me happy whit android version!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Still got the same error when I am in gym with Faye...
Rollback doesn't work. Nothing works.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes