witteb

May 3, 2019
So since v1.7.0 I've encountered some problems:
1) i can't acces the new twins locations(the guard and the rescue tower) since they arrived in the island.
2) i can't acces the characters from the phone.With this exception:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
His guide is basically 39 pages of filler and telling you to not play the game. Not sure why they even bothered sticking that shit in the first page.
Only had to find a post created Jul 24, 2018 for an excuse to post that?
What's even more ironic is that the current Guide was only done this year (2019), so the one referenced in the above post hasn't been linked on the first page for over six months.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm still in beta, well im still gonna wait patiently, may check it out tonight just to see what is different :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I tried searching but after much digging around I couldn't find any mention of this issue. I can't seem to "look closely" at Jessica when walking on the beach. It says it's supposed to be an automatic action but nothing seems to happen. Any help would be appreciated.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
save plssss
GUIDE (Walkthrough)
Holiday Island Guide and FAQ

Can someone share their ‘Save’ with me?

Supposedly that is possible, but are you really that lazy? You already have this guide and FAQ, hints for all the achievements, a means to cheat, you can see all the CG’s. What more do you need? Better yet, why did you even download the game if you are not going to play it?
To add to this, I took a quick look at your post history, and I discovered that OVER 2/3RDS OF YOUR POSTS ARE EITHER PITIFULLY BEGGING FOR SAVES OR THAT YOU 'DELETED MY SAVES', GIMME YOUR SAVES'.

Don't be such a lazy fuck.

Reactions: Bantry

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
How do I buy a deck of cards on the phone? I don't see a store or anything saying "buy cards" or whatever. Could anyone tell me how? Thanks!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

Has a save to every scene, redone so you don't get the new girl pop up for any of them. Rename the complete saves to get a full phone for this version or .1.6.2.

Shower scenes were cool. If anyone has any issues with the new pool stuff, try switching their swimsuits. Not every suit seemed to work for every shot.

Dec 21, 2017
playing 0.1.7.2 and got and error:

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[event_char.fname]/arrive/[event_char.fname]_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp': could not find image. (u'events/Natasha/arrive/Natasha_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp')

Also, I'm getting a loud buzzing noise when I visit to the doctor.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[event_char.fname]/arrive/[event_char.fname]_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp': could not find image. (u'events/Natasha/arrive/Natasha_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp')

im getting that error too, even deleted all my saves and re extracted game, still getting errors...

sdr93

Aug 3, 2018
Playing 0.1.7.2 and got the following error:

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1410, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2641, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2539, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1198, in script
o�(Yɰ9�� ��hc�Z
File "\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2
Mon Jul 15 03:05:55 2019

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

While running game code:

Got the same error with Ivy on day 2.
Started a fresh game 0.1.7.2.
Strangely enough I didn't have it on 0.1.7.0.
But then I didn't have Aly as planegirl.

The buzzing sound is background noise. Just like the waves at the beach.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
got the error with Ivy arrival, Eva arrival, and Yvette arrival. i should probably start over [again] cause my selections also indicated No i dont want amazonian women, nor watermelon sized breasts. wanted to try something different.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
OK I tried searching but after much digging around I couldn't find any mention of this issue. I can't seem to "look closely" at Jessica when walking on the beach. It says it's supposed to be an automatic action but nothing seems to happen. Any help would be appreciated.
If I remember correctly this choice is available only if she's wearing bikini and perhaps even the skimpy one.

Reactions: dbp5ca and imzahai

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
Still cannot access the gym's showers. I've done already Faye's event in the shower, but I cannot access the showers afterwards. Also, cannot see Joy in regards to the twins

Reactions: AndyR1234

varaq

Aug 3, 2017

1. i meet joy (3rd meeting)
2. i was going to reception
3. meet Yvette , she arrived at island and talked her
4. reception event had this problem.,

my version is 0.1.7.2

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes