ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can someone give me last save they got before 1.7.2? Mine's not working.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I tried to see Jessica walking at the pool. I got caught once & got away with it once, but it hasn't been counted as an achievement on my phone.
What am I missing?
Look at the achievement, she's not wearing her skimpy bikini in it, so change her to the one she needs to wear. Same with the Amy one, I think you need her in her special to unlock it.

to trigger the event "ALY ARRIVES AT THE ISLAND RIGHT AFTER YOU MET HER ON THE PLANE" do i have to start a new game because i already send her twice home then came back but nothing happened
A cheat or restart is your only way. If you want to cheat, look up on how to use the console in renpy. When you trigger the arrival scene for Aly, go to the console and type in gameday = 0 . Let the scene complete and you will get the image. Then open the console again and set your gameday back up to what it was.

Reactions: Bantry

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Do you have a save game you can send me short before this happend?
It takes too long to duplicate it if I have to try to do exactly what you did with the same timeline etc.

This has been fixed already. Please get the hotfix from my patreon page.
You can also "fix" it using the console:
event_char = Aly
Then you get the plane girl scene with Aly and the game continues.

Your save game probably did not run through the updater to 0.1.7.0 or there was a crash and you ignored it. I don't have any other explanation.

The game will probably stay in beta state for all eternity :)
Nooooooo!!! not for all eternity lol, aye man still love this game, so yeah keep up the good work man :)

joeschmoe2013

Jul 15, 2019
Hi there, trying to play on Mac, and when I do what the creator said to do on his paetron page regarding applying the update, I get this response:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'archive_0172.rpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/l_/q5w3wj8x3tlf0wlhyyynm2lr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09171B39-4A41-45FF-BE28-1D058786B54F/d/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/l_/q5w3wj8x3tlf0wlhyyynm2lr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09171B39-4A41-45FF-BE28-1D058786B54F/d/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 304, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/private/var/folders/l_/q5w3wj8x3tlf0wlhyyynm2lr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09171B39-4A41-45FF-BE28-1D058786B54F/d/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 127, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpa")
File "/private/var/folders/l_/q5w3wj8x3tlf0wlhyyynm2lr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/09171B39-4A41-45FF-BE28-1D058786B54F/d/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'archive_0172.rpa'.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

does anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 16/07/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.3 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include new features and bug fixes.

The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.3 has 185 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded --> will be part of 0.1.7.3 (still working on it)

Heather gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Brenda gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Delizia gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Desire gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Amy gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Jennifer gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

The first binocular where you can watch the girls doing beach yoga will be added --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Minor improvements and changes

You will see the girl's body type now on the phone when you know bra, waist, hips and weight --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Bug fixes

There was a possible endless loop when you arrive at the island (it occurs only very rarely) --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

The other shower scene with Faye should also count to get the shower symbol --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

There is still a bug when Aly is the plane girl and another girl arrives on the island early. --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3 (or you can use the quick fix from the post where you get 0.1.7.2, see link below)

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.7.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta
0.1.7.3 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.1 beta --> available since 13/07/2019
0.1.7.2 beta --> available since 14/07/2019

0.1.7.3 beta --> no date yet

Last edited:

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
So I have attempted to start several times (1.7.1 and 1.7.2) now and by the time of the first holiday island contest, there are only 5 active girls on the island (which disqualifies the event occuring...). When running 1.7.0, I had 6 by that time... did something change there (same plane girl if that matters...Amy)

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
That error was already found in testing & fixed by Darkhound.
i have the latest patch. as i had posted, i redownloaded latest patch, deleted all saves in app data and in game folder [and i was on day 65~ but i don't mind working thru it again. the issue was i still got the error after getting to island and leaving my room. also got the grey checkered screen for a few dialogue clicks for yvette and eva on their arrival. so i am going to delete 1.7.0 as well and redownload that too. /fingers crossed.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So I have attempted to start several times (1.7.1 and 1.7.2) now and by the time of the first holiday island contest, there are only 5 active girls on the island (which disqualifies the event occuring...). When running 1.7.0, I had 6 by that time... did something change there (same plane girl if that matters...Amy)
the first contest i had didnt have enough girls, it was the first week it wasnt until week 2, when 2 more lovely ladies arrived

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need help i join with eva in the shower but no her game doesnt trigger
Patience Grasshopper. There's three scenes with Eva in the shower. You'll need to take multiple showers with her to see them all. You might even have to experience her anger a few times along the way.

Reactions: junior366

NKJH

Dec 12, 2018
first, it's a good game.

i download the HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc .zip and this only
my phone screen looks like this, compared with the image in the guide, it misses 2 apps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so how to access the other 2 apps, thanks.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
first, it's a good game.

i download the HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc .zip and this only
my phone screen looks like this, compared with the image in the guide, it misses 2 apps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so how to access the other 2 apps, thanks.
I guess you are new to the island, probably a few day, that’s why you dont have all the app on your phone. They will be added when needed.

Reactions: NKJH

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Look at the achievement, she's not wearing her skimpy bikini in it, so change her to the one she needs to wear. Same with the Amy one, I think you need her in her special to unlock it.

A cheat or restart is your only way. If you want to cheat, look up on how to use the console in renpy. When you trigger the arrival scene for Aly, go to the console and type in gameday = 0 . Let the scene complete and you will get the image. Then open the console again and set your gameday back up to what it was.
tried the console in renpy came back to day 0 had the scene but didnt get the image

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes