DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not everyone clicks on the developer's patreon, because everything is mainly blocked if you aren't a patreon, but everyone sees OP :p
We are going a bit in circles here, Its a Patreon game, Darkhounds releases are free from day 1, for all, the patches are never for patreons only and it is always up to date. Been that way since 2017.

Without being unfair I do get the feeling, that you are not entirely familiar with it.

The OP is only up to date when somebody has remembered to update it. (which while people are generally very nice with, can have delays, they have other things to do too)

Anyways, you now know the options if running into future issues.
Here is the link

edit : oh. darkhound was quicker.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
We are going a bit in circles here, Its a Patreon game, Darkhounds releases are free from day 1, for all, the patches are never for patreons only and it is always up to date. Been that way since 2017.

The OP is only up to date when somebody has remembered to update it. (which while people are generally very nice with, can have delays, they have other things to do too)

Anyways, you have your preferences and should now know the drill if running into future issues.
Here is the link

Without being unfair I do get the feeling, wrong or right, that you dont know it.

edit : oh. darkhound was quicker.
I get that now.

But you can't assume everyone clicking on his/her patreon page (I'm referring to your original comment)

What I posted was perfectly fine and was totally normal.

It would then make sense to add this notion 'quickfixes for possible future bugs can be downloaded straight from his/her patreon' to OP

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
tried the console in renpy came back to day 0 had the scene but didnt get the image
So from what I can tell, all that matters for that image is that gameday is less then 2 when you finish her arrival event. Someone else posted a console command that will just insert the achievement a few pages ago. Maybe look for that instead?

Reactions: Bantry

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I'm just posting to say I've been playing this game on and off for over a year and it just gets better by leaps and bounds every time. The gameplay's fun and the girls all look awesome. Great work.

I rather like the vanilla-ness of it tbh (sometimes you just want vanilla), but I wouldn't mind a few (or many) more girl/girl scenes, since the ones already in it are insanely hot. That said it's a long road ahead so I'm not impatient or anything. I'll be checking out each update as it comes.

Anyways, thanks for the faps.

Reactions: junior366

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Darkhound seems to have added more than one Twins to 0.1.7.x ;D. But forgot to add possibility to have Massage Option Two with both...
screenshot0001.png
Happened again later too. Save file attached if you need it, darkhound1 .
View attachment 1-9-LT1.save
And possibly already fixed minor bug when continuing from a Save from versions 0.1.x.x. Ignorable and didn't affect anything as far as I noticed:
View attachment traceback.txt

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Darkhound seems to have added more than one Twins to 0.1.7.x ;D. But forgot to add possibility to have Massage Option Two with both...
View attachment 347696
Happened again later too. Save file attached if you need it, darkhound1 .
Just as I thought. For whatever reason Heather was two times in your "jobs.massage_list" list variable.
I have checked the code and IÄm pretty sure it can't happen with the current version. So maybe it's a leftover from an older version.
In any case, I've added a "one time" correction code to the updater for 0.1.7.3 to remove duplicate entries.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I think I found a glitch. "Yvette poses for you at the beach" won't unlock eventhough she has posed multiple times. I believe the same to be the case with "You spot Yvette as she sits by the pool".

Reactions: brianiac

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
hy sorry for the bad english, i love this game but recently the game for me started random chrashes anyone enconunterd this?? or know any solution??

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
hy sorry for the bad english, i love this game but recently the game for me started random chrashes anyone enconunterd this?? or know any solution??
a number of us are getting certain glitches; and darkhound1 has found some erroneous code as a result, which is being addressed in next update. if you think your crashes are not related; please describe, or attach a save, etc.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think I found a glitch. "Yvette poses for you at the beach" won't unlock eventhough she has posed multiple times. I believe the same to be the case with "You spot Yvette as she sits by the pool".
"Yvette poses for you at the beach" --> you probably always let her pose topless, tell her maybe another time
"You spot Yvette as she sits by the pool" -> It's working. You just haven't seen the full scene yet.

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
a number of us are getting certain glitches; and darkhound1 has found some erroneous code as a result, which is being addressed in next update. if you think your crashes are not related; please describe, or attach a save, etc.
thank you for the response i wait for the next update and if it still up i will send save fils

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you have gotten the quick fix from my patreon page, there should not be any more bugs that cause crashes in version 0.1.7.2. Everything that's game breaking and causing crashes is fixed in 0.1.7.2 (+hotfix) already.
There is only one small thing that will be fixed with 0.1.7.3:
There was a possible endless loop when you arrive at the island (it occurs only very rarely) --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

So if you are still getting crashes of any kind AFTER you've applied the hotfix from this post (events.rpyc):

Please let me know (including a crash report and a description of what you did).

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
"Yvette poses for you at the beach" --> you probably always let her pose topless, tell her maybe another time
"You spot Yvette as she sits by the pool" -> It's working. You just haven't seen the full scene yet.
Thank you for your swift response, I will try it out and I am sure you are right.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have been searching but can't find an answer to my question. Is there a natural way to reduce a girl's love? Ie as opposed to cheating it. There doesn't seem to be an event that consistenly does that.

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I have been searching but can't find an answer to my question. Is there a natural way to reduce a girl's love? Ie as opposed to cheating it. There doesn't seem to be an event that consistenly does that.
not interacting with her for many days should lower it, even more when you are intimate with others in front of her.if i´m wrong the dev may speak up please :)

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes