Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Look at the achievement, she's not wearing her skimpy bikini in it, so change her to the one she needs to wear.
Oddly enough I saw the same sequence of renders with Jessica in her skimpy bikini. However, it wasn't until she was dressed in her regular bikini and I saw the sequene again, that it registered as being achieved on my phone. Moral of the story... Sometimes you just have to keep trying.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i dont remember i started the game long time ago, i am day 183 now :rolleyes:
I just read that you got the scene but not the achiev update on the phone. Are you sure that it was the right scene with Aly, the one in her turquoise dress ? If that so, you will probably have to start a new game until you have Aly as plane girl.

1563295254279.png

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I just read that you got the scene but not the achiev update on the phone. Are you sure that it was the right scene with Aly, the one in her turquoise dress ? If that so, you will probably have to start a new game until you have Aly as plane girl.

View attachment 347107
unfortunately i didnt get the scene with aly in her turquoise dress i got her with her short & top
its a little bit embarrassing to start a new game just for 1 scene

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
unfortunately i didnt get the scene with aly in her turquoise dress i got her with her short & top
its a little bit embarrassing to start a new game just for 1 scene
So she wasn't your plane girl. Well, c'est la vie :)
I restarted from scratch just for that scene after more than a years on the island and saves I carried from 2018.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
So she wasn't your plane girl. Well, c'est la vie :)
I restarted from scratch just for that scene after more than a years on the island and saves I carried from 2018.
started a new game just to watch the scene (pas fantastique (n)) then continued with my old save

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share a preview from the upcoming short event with Lacey.
Isn't she cute in her red dress?
It will be as the name implies a short event with 7 or 8 renders.

Enjoy the preview,

Darkhound

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Got this error, FYI I did select Yvette as my main interest and after plane event I changed all male stats to max using console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hallo2

Apr 22, 2019
darkhound1

Really enjoying update 1.7.2, Mercedes and Miriam? Well done indeed:)

Couple of questions:

- Will we at some point get stats for special characters (like Mercedes, Miriam, Joy etc.) like for the rest? (height, bust, stamina, etc.?)

- Ok, considering the amount of super fit girls on the island we cleary need some armwrestling or weight-lifting competition:)

- Mercedes, Mirium, Jennifer....Amy is getting kinda left behind as resident fitness model. Maybe she should get a strength upgrade quest similar to Alice, Yvette etc.;)

Anyhow, great job so far!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Got this error, FYI I did select Yvette as my main interest and after plane event I changed all male stats to max using console.
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[event_char.fname]/arrive/[event_char.fname]_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp': could not find image. (u'events/Yvette/arrive/Yvette_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp')
Thou shall read and download the latest updates from patreon before posting.

---

Those sunglasses are a 3 quest, 200 HI points, 12 trophy item.

And one of the trophies requires the player to have voted for Lacey in the 2017 poll.

Only 10 persons did that(*)
And I am those 10 persons.

It is a story that involves misclicks, multiple timelines and me discovering choices cannot be changed, only clicked again and again

Not a big problem, except for the fact that the time lines collapsed and now she is 10 of the 9 girls allowed on the island (She is also one of the Specials).

I'll need 10 pair of glasses ... and Joy to untangle one of the Laceys from Yumiko :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017

And one of the trophies requires the player to have voted for Lacey in the 2017 poll.

It is a story that involves misclicks, time machines and me discovering choices cannot be changed, only clicked again and again

Not a big problem, except for the fact that the time continuum collapsed in on itself and now she is 10 of the 9 girls allowed on the island (She is also one of the Specials).

I'll need 10 pair of glasses ... and Joy to untangle one of the Laceys from Yumiko :)

It is a story that involves misclicks, time machines and me discovering choices cannot be changed, only clicked again and again

Not a big problem, except for the fact that the time continuum collapsed in on itself and now she is 10 of the 9 girls allowed on the island (She is also one of the Specials).

There would have been no problem if quickfix was attached to OP, just saying ^^

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes