DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
imzahai, Redfurdike and others.

That error was already found in testing & fixed by Darkhound.

Natasha, who the game tries to load in your examples cannot be the plane girl. Only Brenda, Lacey, Amy and Aly can be the plane girl. The error you encounter is the exact error fixed by the already released patch.

Jul 14 at 08:18

Jul 14 at 12:43 (post is updated)
events.rpyc fixes an error where the game tries to use the "plane girl" intro, event though the girl arriving is not Aly.
To apply the quick fixed, use the update to 0.1.7.2 and after that overwrite the files in your game folder with the ones attached to this post.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please always refer to the Patreon page for newest official fixes, additions and updates.
----

I see some confusion about the intro choices, is not common knowledge, so understand the surprise if some do not get girls expected. So here is some info (disclaimer : Faulty memory may occur) on

- How the intro works,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
darkhound1 I think i get a bug in the Gym location, because i cant see or click in the shower icon even after finish the first shower event with faye (the one which was before the update).

If u look this screenshots in the first one i cant see the action of shower:

But, if i click visit a girl in her room at the gym location it suddenly appears but its impossible to click on it:

There is anyway to fix this? Or just wait for anew pacth?

Ty for your time :D

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
darkhound1 I think i get a bug in the Gym location, because i cant see or click in the shower icon even after finish the first shower event with faye (the one which was before the update).
Ty for your time :D
Works as intended.
There are two events that get confused with each other.

1. Faye Weightlifting that where she sms that she is in the shower and ends with a blowjob in the shower area.
2. Faye Workout with Pullups that involves the player being invited into the shower and sauna.

The event you look for is 2.

That you win or lose the workout pull ups bet with her and get invited into the sauna and shower.
Soooo, get Faye alone in the gym, in her most sexy outfit, select pull ups, get gambling.

So the only bug you have is actually that the visit girl GUI always shows all actions even if they are not yet accessible/hidden. But since you cannot select them, thats really a quirk not a bug.

edit
And for those mentioning phone tips/walkthroughs for the shower thing. Well, they are updated as time allows, so some things are play the game and explore all options. Part of the fun.

And there is always the option to head to Patreon and mention it politely there, you are of course all patreons right? game's worth it ;)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Playing 0.1.7.2 and got the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1410, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2641, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2539, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1198, in script
o�(Yɰ9�� ��hc�Z
File "\HolidayIsland-0.1.7.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2
Mon Jul 15 03:05:55 2019
Thanks, fixed it. Will be part of 0.1.7.3.

Works as intended.
There are two events that get confused with each other.

1. Faye Weightlifting that where she sms that she is in the shower and ends with a blowjob in the shower area.
2. Faye Workout with Pullups that involves the player being invited into the shower and sauna.

The event you look for is 2.

That you win or lose the workout pull ups bet with her and get invited into the sauna and shower.
Soooo, get Faye alone in the gym, in her most sexy outfit, select pull ups, get gambling.

So the only bug you have is actually that the visit girl GUI always shows all actions even if they are not yet accessible/hidden. But since you cannot select them, thats really a quirk not a bug.
It is like you describe right now. But it's also confusing. I simply forgot about the number 1) Scene.
I have changed the code to also have the shower icon when you did the "shower with blowjob" scene.
The little UI bug with icon showing when you click on "visit girl" has also been fixed. together with some missing "X"'s

Last edited:

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
got the error with Ivy arrival, Eva arrival, and Yvette arrival. i should probably start over [again] cause my selections also indicated No i dont want amazonian women, nor watermelon sized breasts. wanted to try something different.
Why? Life is only worth living because of Amazon women with watermelon sized breasts.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 346191

1. i meet joy (3rd meeting)
2. i was going to reception
3. meet Yvette , she arrived at island and talked her
4. reception event had this problem.,

my version is 0.1.7.2
Do you have a save game you can send me short before this happend?
It takes too long to duplicate it if I have to try to do exactly what you did with the same timeline etc.

Got the same error with Ivy on day 2.
Started a fresh game 0.1.7.2.
Strangely enough I didn't have it on 0.1.7.0.
But then I didn't have Aly as planegirl.

The buzzing sound is background noise. Just like the waves at the beach.
This has been fixed already. Please get the hotfix from my patreon page.
You can also "fix" it using the console:
event_char = Aly
Then you get the plane girl scene with Aly and the game continues.

So since v1.7.0 I've encountered some problems:
1) i can't acces the new twins locations(the guard and the rescue tower) since they arrived in the island.
2) i can't acces the characters from the phone.With this exception:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your save game probably did not run through the updater to 0.1.7.0 or there was a crash and you ignored it. I don't have any other explanation.

mmm still in beta, well im still gonna wait patiently, may check it out tonight just to see what is different :)
The game will probably stay in beta state for all eternity :)

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
to trigger the event "ALY ARRIVES AT THE ISLAND RIGHT AFTER YOU MET HER ON THE PLANE" do i have to start a new game because i already send her twice home then came back but nothing happened

Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry if that has been asked before, but I played the game for a couple of hours a month or so ago and I couldn't find a single animation, I got a sex scene with a character but it was just an image. Since I'm not really into that, is it like this with all of the girls? Are there any animations?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
to trigger the event "ALY ARRIVES AT THE ISLAND RIGHT AFTER YOU MET HER ON THE PLANE" do i have to start a new game because i already send her twice home then came back but nothing happened
Did you met her on the plane ? If not, then you will have restart to a new game.

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, I unlocked the shower through the bet with Faye, but how can I have shower with Aly?
I asked her to meet there to be sure we are alone but I have no option, I mean I have the shower icon active but I do that alone.
The best I could do was let her shower first, however she put a sign on the door and if I enter she kick me out angry.
Any suggestions?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, I unlocked the shower through the bet with Faye, but how can I have shower with Aly?
I asked her to meet there to be sure we are alone but I have no option, I mean I have the shower icon active but I do that alone.
The best I could do was let her shower first, however she put a sign on the door and if I enter she kick me out angry.
Any suggestions?
As far as I can tell that part is random.

- Take shower
- x% Chance there is a Girl (if more than one is eligible, then random who it is)

From there, two branches
Branch A - If there is a Girl, x% chance she hangs out sign ("minor" shower event runs)
Branch B - If there is a Girl, x% chance she does not hang out sign ("major" shower event runs)

Branch B seems about 1 in 4 showers chance (limited sample, so dont hold me to that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwinb777

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
As far as I can tell that part is random.

- Take shower
- Chance there is a Girl (if more than one is eligible, then random who it is)

From there, two branches
Branch A - If there is a Girl, x% chance she hangs out sign ("minor" shower event runs)
Branch B - If there is a Girl, x% chance she does not hang out sign ("major" shower event runs)

Branch B seems about 1 in 4 showers chance (limited sample, so dont hold me to that).
Ok, I'm gonna try, thank you.

Edit:
I did it, thank you again.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jessica must be in her bikini, not skimpy bikini, to take a closer look at her while you walk on the beach.
You can't buy anything from the store on your phone until week two when you'll get a letter saying that a store has been installed on your phone. Then you can buy all sorts of things: from cards to pills.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I tried to see Jessica walking at the pool. I got caught once & got away with it once, but it hasn't been counted as an achievement on my phone.
What am I missing?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried to see Jessica walking at the pool. I got caught once & got away with it once, but it hasn't been counted as an achievement on my phone.
What am I missing?
I'm still working on that one too. I managed the two scenatios you mentioned. It might be that you have to be on the sunbed first and she walks by. Like most things in this game, you just keep trying and maybe tweak a variable or two along the way.

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes