May 15, 2022
Anything subject to a purchase is different, falls under consumer law.

It will not give any say what so ever in what a creator will or will not do either, in that way it is the same as for a free game, but customer law usually allows such actions as,
  • Refunding (ex. Steam game)
  • Reduced price / corrections for severe flaws (ex. house issues)
  • Protection against fraudulent sellers (ex. fraud in general)
All aimed at governing / protecting the buyer (and seller) from malicious counterparts or products.

Edit : And I can see Zapallbugs has already covered the Patreon angle (voluntarily support) in the post above this one, so skipping that part here.
I learned something thanks for the information

Reactions: DuckSwim

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
No change for 0.4.1.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
Do the cheats still work in this game?

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I still don't know how to "play" this game. Too many options. Too many choices. Don't know where to begin, don't where to go. :eek: But great game overall!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Whenever I see "Boob" I just imagine it's Bob's friends calling out his name.

Actually, I lied. That isn't what I imagine at all.
Point taken... but y'all are dong it wrong.

FWIW:
"Bewbz" > "Boobs" (kind of like...)
"Nekkid" > "Naked" > "Nude" (because...)

Bewbz are Boobs that are begging to be groped, motorboated, etc.; and Nude is artistic, Naked is erotic, and Nekkid is someone who is Naked and 'up to something' :sneaky:...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Point taken... but y'all are dong it wrong.

FWIW:
"Bewbz" > "Boobs" (kind of like...)
"Nekkid" > "Naked" > "Nude" (because...)

Bewbz are Boobs that are begging to be groped, motorboated, etc.; and Nude is artistic, Naked is erotic, and Nekkid is someone who is Naked and 'up to something' :sneaky:...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
118320328_3798467376833329_7910865384851082385_n.jpg FkiFbIQaYAEXA8r.jpg FlwKGSRaUAEhBQ_.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This has probably been asked before, but how do I trigger the boat trip?
Same answer as given to anyone that asks questions about the game. Read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It contains all kinds or hints, tips and answers to playing the game and how to complete the majority of the achievements.

Guide.jpg

One additional note, if you have just started the game, you have a lot to do before getting to the sailboat trip.

Mushkiu

May 6, 2024
Sorry, I am new around here and been playing this game for like 2 days or so. I will agree to i that it's one of the more complex sex games I have stumbled upon in the last years but I got just 2 comments.
First, it's a bit repetitive, as you have to do the same things over and over again and they will not vary by a single bit. Let's say you get one of the characters to the point of having sex with her. Nice, but while I can understand it will lower her lust, I don't understand why lowering the lust means that she completely got her memory erased like a robot, and doesn't remember what she did 2h before. That's beyond me. I mean 2h before you were having sex and "now" mentioning her tits gets her angry? WTF... It's ilogical. No real life girl you just had sex with would mind about it, if the sex was good. I could understand getting angry about doing it with another girl on the same day, or flirting with another girl while she's around... that could be reasonable. I could even understand that kissing her or anything else like fondling or so, happens somewhere where the rest can't see, but I can't understand why you have to do the maneuvers to raise her lust again, and you get the same fail checks.
Second, while it's nice you get the contests to increase love/affection of the girls, I would say it should also increase their lust being chosen over the rest, and not only that but also it's a bit annoying that only some of them would offer some sort of reward afterwards as it tends to favor picking only those. Maybe "some sort of" or even a smaller reward should be given to the side and even some of the main characters?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Sorry, I am new around here and been playing this game for like 2 days or so. I will agree to i that it's one of the more complex sex games I have stumbled upon in the last years but I got just 2 comments.
First, it's a bit repetitive, as you have to do the same things over and over again and they will not vary by a single bit. Let's say you get one of the characters to the point of having sex with her. Nice, but while I can understand it will lower her lust, I don't understand why lowering the lust means that she completely got her memory erased like a robot, and doesn't remember what she did 2h before. That's beyond me. I mean 2h before you were having sex and "now" mentioning her tits gets her angry? WTF... It's ilogical. No real life girl you just had sex with would mind about it, if the sex was good. I could understand getting angry about doing it with another girl on the same day, or flirting with another girl while she's around... that could be reasonable. I could even understand that kissing her or anything else like fondling or so, happens somewhere where the rest can't see, but I can't understand why you have to do the maneuvers to raise her lust again, and you get the same fail checks.
Second, while it's nice you get the contests to increase love/affection of the girls, I would say it should also increase their lust being chosen over the rest, and not only that but also it's a bit annoying that only some of them would offer some sort of reward afterwards as it tends to favor picking only those. Maybe "some sort of" or even a smaller reward should be given to the side and even some of the main characters?
I'm no developer, but I'd imagine the former would be difficult to code. This issue is fairly common among sandbox games, but yeah, it does break the immersion. Would be great if this could be addressed though.

I can't speak for Darkhound1's thought processes on the second one, but it may be designed as you having to select each of them in turn to see what rewards you do get (i.e. The Guide doesn't exist in-universe so the MC wouldn't know in advance which girls offer 'incentives'* until he tries).

*Mmmmm - lovely, soft, round, warm 'incentives'... ;)

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes