Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In Bantry's absence.
View attachment 2916402

Rel 4.0 status

As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
401 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
7 new backgrounds for the phone
29 updated renders

Back to the lab (Daniela, Mia, Mercedes, Sara )
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it
Daniela events are known, so more will be added here.

Setting sail (Amy, Jennifer, Miriam, Yumiko)
  • Jennifer, Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the night bar where they talk about the sail boat trip
  • Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the beach where Miriam stocks the sail boat before the trip
  • Jennifer and Amy get welcome/intro scenes that start the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get a topless scene on deck of the sail boat where Amy teases the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets an event during the sail boat trip where she talks about a night out with Amy --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets a sex scene in the cabine during the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
It would be unlike Amy not to play ball, more events should be expected added here.
Also the Sailboat (this content) is not the same as the Yacht (the huge boat seen in stories and sextings)

Brenda Completed (Brenda, Jennifer)
  • Brenda gets a remade workout pullups scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a photo shot event with Jennifer in the photo studio --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Jennifer gets a new event in the photo studio where she's posing in a sling bikini --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a quest line about her background --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the MC's room to celebrate an anniversary. The scene will partially reuse existing renders and add some new ones. --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets a remade congestion scene with 2 achievements
  • Brenda gets a new event in the hallway where she's on her way to Joy to celebrate an anniversary
  • Brenda gets a new plane intro with 20 images
  • Brenda gets a beach pose scene in her skimpy bikini with two achievements
  • Brenda gets an update to her beach walk scene with additional renders and two achievements
Looks like this is it and that is the deluxe treatment, more events here are not expected.

The number of events should not be confused with its share of the release. These events were there when the count was 150, it is now 400 so the lab and sailboat are clearly a lot larger than Brenda

Also future girls should expect a more modest pension package.

Amy being Amy (Amy)
  • Amy gets a blowjob poker rewards scene
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene in our guy's shower
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene with lapdance, teasing and a happy ending
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added
What can you do, its Amy, she'd be a menace to a palm on a deserted Island.

Misc (Amy, Desire, Lacey)
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements
All those Amy scenes are typos for Aly scenes, right?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
All those Amy scenes are typos for Aly scenes, right?
Sure why not, here it is without all the typos darkhound1 made.

Aly Completed
  • Aly gets a finishing event to her quest line
    • Sex will be involved
  • Aly and Faye will get into one final debate
    • It will lead to a threesome in the penthouse bedroom
With Natasha's retirement this will conclude the story of the two old ultras.

(I am always game when it comes to making room for some new ultra girls)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
In Bantry's absence.
View attachment 2916402

Rel 4.0 status

As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
401 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
7 new backgrounds for the phone
29 updated renders

Back to the lab (Daniela, Mia, Mercedes, Sara )
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it
Daniela events are known, so more will be added here.

Setting sail (Amy, Jennifer, Miriam, Yumiko)
  • Jennifer, Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the night bar where they talk about the sail boat trip
  • Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the beach where Miriam stocks the sail boat before the trip
  • Jennifer and Amy get welcome/intro scenes that start the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get a topless scene on deck of the sail boat where Amy teases the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets an event during the sail boat trip where she talks about a night out with Amy --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets a sex scene in the cabine during the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
It would be unlike Amy not to play ball, more events should be expected added here.
Also the Sailboat (this content) is not the same as the Yacht (the huge boat seen in stories and sextings)

Brenda Completed (Brenda, Jennifer)
  • Brenda gets a remade workout pullups scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a photo shot event with Jennifer in the photo studio --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Jennifer gets a new event in the photo studio where she's posing in a sling bikini --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a quest line about her background --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the MC's room to celebrate an anniversary. The scene will partially reuse existing renders and add some new ones. --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets a remade congestion scene with 2 achievements
  • Brenda gets a new event in the hallway where she's on her way to Joy to celebrate an anniversary
  • Brenda gets a new plane intro with 20 images
  • Brenda gets a beach pose scene in her skimpy bikini with two achievements
  • Brenda gets an update to her beach walk scene with additional renders and two achievements
Looks like this is it and that is the deluxe treatment, more events here are not expected.

The number of events should not be confused with its share of the release. These events were there when the count was 150, it is now 400 so the lab and sailboat are clearly a lot larger than Brenda

Also future girls should expect a more modest pension package.

Amy being Amy (Amy)
  • Amy gets a blowjob poker rewards scene
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene in our guy's shower
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene with lapdance, teasing and a happy ending
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added
What can you do, its Amy, she'd be a menace to a palm on a deserted Island.

Misc (Amy, Desire, Lacey)
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="15197090" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.77778" data-width="100%"><a href=" "

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I remember playing this a few years ago. The fact that it's still in the low numbers version-wise after all this time is surprising.

Here's the very first review of this game here :

1694372486354.png

Almost 6 years later, is there some foreseeable end to this project anytime soon?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
please teach me!!!
I couldn't finish the dressing room scene with AMY at the bar
The condition is that the levels need to be consistent?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
I tried to change the tasks and prompts into Chinese
It’s okay to check the task prompts
Something went wrong when I started the plot
Please tell me what I did wrong :cry:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I tried to change the tasks and prompts into Chinese
It’s okay to check the task prompts
Something went wrong when I started the plot
Please tell me what I did wrong :cry:
We can't as there is no information in your post. 'Something wernt wrong' is about as informative as the 'general error' in Windows.

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes