PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
hi

have tried it still does not work

I have triggered the scene with the black top, then open console entered gameday = 0 and then esc - the scene still the same black top

also tried to edit the day just before the room change (trigger) and the scene never triggers
I had to try this a couple of times before it worked.
I can only suggest you to try again, maybe using the command a little earlier or later to see if it triggers.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I always want Aly as my planegirl because in case of an emergency, she can be used as a flotation device.

duckswimming posted this cheat to get the Aly's Arrival achievement added to your phone. I tried it, and it doesn't work for me.

aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

Am I doing something wrong? If there is a way to make this work, I'd like to add it to my FAQ.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I always want Aly as my planegirl because in case of an emergency, she can be used as a flotation device.
duckswimming posted this cheat to get the Aly's Arrival achievement added to your phone. I tried it, and it doesn't work for me.

aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

Am I doing something wrong? If there is a way to make this work, I'd like to add it to my FAQ.
Warning the following scenes (in the spoilers] may contain : A surprised Heather, Natasha demonstrating Tool usage, Achievement abuse and Joy hand exercises :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mods, no cheats. retested today with Save games from 1.6.2 and 1.7.2. Works in both for me.
Edit : now tried with totally clean 1.7.2 install, fresh start, Amy as plane girl, runs console command, works there too.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If only I had knew this command before restarting from scratch just to check a box :) I would be at 700 or so days on the island.
On the other hand, it allowed me to make a save of Alice's strength scene and Yumiko easter egg ( but this one is easier to get now ).
The girls are fine but an empty slot is like a splinter in the mind ( to quote Morpheus ).

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
For me bumbling around and experiencing the creators vision as intended is part of the fun and often the purpose of the journey. But to each their own.

Anyways,

Small goof that comes with plenty of eye candy.
1565037798431.png

(Dont worry if you only notice the eye candy, that just means you are a male under 90).

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Warning the following scenes (in the spoilers] may contain : A surprised Heather, Natasha demonstrating Tool usage, Achievement abuse and Joy hand exercises :)

No mods, no cheats. retested today with Save games from 1.6.2 and 1.7.2. Works in both for me.
Edit : now tried with totally clean 1.7.2 install, fresh start, Amy as plane girl, runs console command, works there too.

Used the code and it worked for me, changed the day back to the right one and got the other one!

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Poker is infuriating, cheat crashes renpy. Had better success at saving just before starting a new round and savescumming and random button pushes.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018

Thank You very much :) - that worked

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Poker is infuriating, cheat crashes renpy. Had better success at saving just before starting a new round and savescumming and random button pushes.
Saving is always a good idea. Without knowing what cheat code you are using it is impossible to say what may be causing the errors you experience.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
instead of using a cheatcode for poker you can scroll with the wheel of your mouse and change the hand; If you feel you need to do so to win, I mean.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The picture is called Lacey_sexting401.jpg

Sexting Pictures are formatted like this 100, 101, 200, 201 etc
So a series always start with ..0 and this is an ..1.

Lacey has 100, 300 and 301

Since this is a 401, a Lacey_sexting400.jpg must also exists (unless Darkhound is having fun :))
A guess would be that Lacey is getting at least two sextings pictures added (if it already is in the dev news, I missed it, sorry).

Edit : Ok. I need to check Patreon first. Lol. :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes