norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Since the game crashes for me because I don't have a big enough game card, what card do you recommend when running Windows 10?
I dont think tis game needs too much video card.... I can play even on my older laptop with only Intel HD 4000 integrated GPU... and no problem with this game.

Reactions: Puppet Master

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures.
(updated 20th March. 2021)

Due to a policy change about size/format etc.. of Signatures for this site, the Fan Signatures are getting a full update.
All old versions will no longer be available...(don't worry if you are using one now it will still stay until you change to a new one)

The first batch to be upgraded is the small banners which look like this now...

Versions for all girls (Guests & Staff) can be found in the old post which has been updated.

Fan Signatures

I will be working my way through all old signatures...upgrading and updating.
:)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I tried setting it to forced software and it seems to be working now. Don't know why or for how long. I'll keep you informed. I'd still like a nice Graphics Card though since my Motherboard has an integrated one with no connection for a better one.
Welcome Home, PM. Glad you're OK after the long absence...

Just out of curiosity, what happened w/ Force OpenGL? The Intel 2K should have handled that.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what happened w/ Force OpenGL? The Intel 2K should have handled that.
Force Open did not work, crashed as usual. Thus, switching to that in the middle of a game won't help won't help.
No problems yet with the Forced Software setting. (Although Jennifer Pecs demo shut the game down again, but restart got thru it the next time, also after I beat Jenn at poker, no buttons would work & I had to go all the way back to the bar and not play poker with her.)
I'm going to try disabling Power Setting and increasing my dedicated VRAM.
My best hope is for 3.0 release. I've always thought it was a Renpy problem. If the creator has fixed the memory leak, that's a huge step forward!
Also, I'll wait 6 months to see if prices have come down.
Due to integrated GC, my motherboard doesn't have a GC slot, so a new MB may need to be purchased, although there are add on slots, etc. which may give me more options.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes