Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Reality Bites

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0380.jpg

Version 0.3.8.0 - development news (updated 1st of April 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.8.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has:
207 additional renders, videos or sound files
3 new backgrounds for the phone
270 updated renders

New features and content
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Alice gets an update to her poker scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Yvette gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Deliza gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been rerendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The ren'Py engine will be upgraded from 7.4.4 (which was unfrotunately a buggy release) to the current 7.5.3. Hopefully this solves more problems and doesn't create new ones. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The .rpyc file have been reorganized helping with faster development and making it easier to find stuff in the future. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone character pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • The icon to add images to your favoriteshas disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.8.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:
0.3.8.0 --> No idea yet

Last edited:

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 2507296

Version 0.3.8.0 - development news (updated 30 of March 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.8.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has:
194 additional renders, videos or sound files
3 new backgrounds for the phone
265 updated renders

New features and content
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Alice gets an update to her poker scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an update to her beach walk scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Deliza gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been rerendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone chracater pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • The icon to add images to your favoriteshas disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.8.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:
0.3.8.0 --> No idea yet
So, no 3.7.2, right? Makes sense.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So, no 3.7.2, right? Makes sense.
Per darkhound1, direct from his Patreon page.
I switched the version to 0.3.8.0 The version change is not content related, but mainly related to the way of distribution. It will be a new full release. I have changed images all over the place and creating an update package would be a mess.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Holiday Island logic.
- Big Plane, Big Girl
- Bigger Ship, Bigger Girl.

How big?

View attachment 2504028

Enough to do that.
Bringing my wicked plans to life

Red.jpg

Now the only question is whether I should take over the plane or boat :unsure:
Hm, or do both.

Crash plane, at boat.
Let Cthulhu nom nom.
Resort float home on Aly.
Red takes over the survivors(*)

Solid.

darkhound1? Got a moment? :devilish:

(*) Boob envy therapy for Faye or a copy of Aly's book "how to cope"

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

View attachment 2509950

Hm, or do both.

Crash plane, at boat.
Let Cthulhu nom nom.

Solid.

james-mcavoy-sweating-gif.gif

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Since we're getting a whole new 3.8.0 update from darkhound1 rather than just a simple 3.7.2, I would like to point out two extreeeeeeemely minor issues that have always bothered me a bit and that I don't think have been mentioned before (or not recently, at least).
I wouln't even call them bugs, they are more like inconsistencies really.

1. Faye's contact photo options are weirdly limited
IIRC she basically gets just 3 photos: the default one, the bikini one after her pool photoshoot, and the poker game one. This is pretty strange considering that even girls with very little content tend to have way more to pick from than her.

2. Desire ends her poker night earlier than anybody else
She basically hangs on to her last piece of clothing. This is strange not just because unique to her, but also because the achievement on the phone shows her in her full frontal glory after you win the game anyway.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

View attachment 2509950

Hm, or do both.

Crash plane, at boat.
Let Cthulhu nom nom.

Solid.

Maybe it's just me, but this seems like a variation on

1. Steal underpants
2. ???
3. Profit!!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Since we're getting a whole new 3.8.0 update from darkhound1 rather than just a simple 3.7.2, I would like to point out two extreeeeeeemely minor issues that have always bothered me a bit and that I don't think have been mentioned before (or not recently, at least).
I wouln't even call them bugs, they are more like inconsistencies really.

1. Faye's contact photo options are weirdly limited
IIRC she basically gets just 3 photos: the default one, the bikini one after her pool photoshoot, and the poker game one. This is pretty strange considering that even girls with very little content tend to have way more to pick from than her.

2. Desire ends her poker night earlier than anybody else
She basically hangs on to her last piece of clothing. This is strange not just because unique to her, but also because the achievement on the phone shows her in her full frontal glory after you win the game anyway.
Nr. 1 Faye has 6 contact photos, 2 you couldn't get due to a bug. They are from her nigh bar scene in her basic nightwear. I have fixed that now. Ther are 4 additional ones as well now. Arrival scene, and 3 from her sextings. So with 0.3.8 she has 10 in total.

Nr. 2 was a bug if you had started a game after version 0.1.8.0 - her poker image count was off by 1. It was 4 instad of 5. Fixed now.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Personally, I imagine a HI pilot as a badass tomboyish girl around 25 year old (+/-) with a passion to flights and a lot of natural skill and talent, she will be able to fly even a four-door wardrobe with wings attached if need to. She is also quite wild, in Hotshots she will drink directly from bottle instead of glass and if you got on her bad side she will kick your ass. If she like you? well she know how to dance on floor, on pole or other hard things. And if you think Eve elevator event was wild, that is a novice level, our fly girl is on a master level ;)
About Joy Yacht captain. A walking sex bomb around 35 year old (+/-), even consider HI standards she is smoking hot with incredible curves. There is no way not to notice when she appears somewhere, especially that her massive chest appears first before her hot body. She could go to fair fight with Faye and Natasha in tits battle and probably win because her experience. When she's not wearing tight clothes, she dresses quite skimpy, if not Joy force her to wear some "decent" clothes, she would probably walk around Yacht and island just in bikini/lingerie or just panties and captain hat. She knows that she is a beautiful woman and both does not hide it and knows how to use it. While all the girls know how tease you, our "captain" take that to complete new level. In every sentence she says there is some degree of teasing. She just love to tease and make love if she like you enough.
Who knows. maybe in 10 years we'll see more Holiday island sexy staff. ;)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes