zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Personally, I imagine a HI pilot as a badass tomboyish girl around 25 year old (+/-) with a passion to flights and a lot of natural skill and talent, she will be able to fly even a four-door wardrobe with wings attached if need to. She is also quite wild, in Hotshots she will drink directly from bottle instead of glass and if you got on her bad side she will kick your ass. If she like you? well she know how to dance on floor, on pole or other hard things. And if you think Eve elevator event was wild, that is a novice level, our fly girl is on a master level ;)
About Joy Yacht captain. A walking sex bomb around 35 year old (+/-), even consider HI standards she is smoking hot with incredible curves. There is no way not to notice when she appears somewhere, especially that her massive chest appears first before her hot body. She could go to fair fight with Faye and Natasha in tits battle and probably win because her experience. When she's not wearing tight clothes, she dresses quite skimpy, if not Joy force her to wear some "decent" clothes, she would probably walk around Yacht and island just in bikini/lingerie or just panties and captain hat. She knows that she is a beautiful woman and both does not hide it and knows how to use it. While all the girls know how tease you, our "captain" take that to complete new level. In every sentence she says there is some degree of teasing. She just love to tease and make love if she like you enough.
Who knows. maybe in 10 years we'll see more Holiday island sexy staff. ;)
Looking 35 with Joy's treatment probably means she would be the oldest lady on HI. ~60 or thereabouts. :LOL:

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I tried to instruct in a more "HI-style", but Bing AI wouldn't let me due to fucking policy. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
We really need an adult AI version. Sounds a lot more fun to me. :cool:
I have 0 experience with AI art generator, but from what I saw that art can get from pretty good to chaos monster-mutant thing. I'm pretty sure in 2 years we will have very good adult AI, there is a great demand for it ;)
Looking 35 with Joy's treatment probably means she would be the oldest lady on HI. ~60 or thereabouts. :LOL:
I'm thinking of real 35. There is a gap in girls age, between 30 and 51 years, so I was thinking that our "yacht captain" can fill that gap.

Reactions: ElAguila

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I have 0 experience with AI art generator, but from what I saw that art can get from pretty good to chaos monster-mutant thing. I'm pretty sure in 2 years we will have very good adult AI, there is a great demand for it ;)
If I know the "adult industry" well enough, try two weeks. lol

Nice, but methinks her "floatation devices" are nowhere near big enough!!!
Right? But that was the policy I mentioned, And my initial request wasn't even that bad:
Draw me a really busty, blonde and really cute female sea captain, with sexy clothes standing on a big yacht.

That one was blocked by the AI instantly, with threats about me being banned from it. lol
The one that was finally approved after censoring my own request was:
Draw me a vixen blonde as a sea captain, standing on a big yacht.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Weekend Render

Office - mega duo 00b copyss.jpg

And as it happens, part of my wicked plan.

Because Ivy agreed to the Cthulhu option, so that settles the plane and pilot (Mi).
Now I just need to move Red to the boat for a full takeover :p

Anyone hoping for darkhound1 to stop me?
Don't, he folded 1 nano second after seeing Red's remake (prior page).
(Literally folded, he got too close, boob gravity got him now, I'll start the thaw on Darkhound2)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Weekend Render

View attachment 2513031

And as it happens, part of my wicked plan.

Because Ivy agreed to the Cthulhu option, so that settles the plane and pilot (Mi).
Now I just need to move Red to the boat for a full takeover :p

Anyone hoping for darkhound1 to stop me?
Don't, he folded 1 nano second after seeing Red's remake (prior page).
(Literally folded, he got too close, boob gravity got him now, I'll start the thaw on Darkhound2)
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry and xapican

-=Cazz=-

May 26, 2018
I tried to instruct in a more "HI-style", but Bing AI wouldn't let me due to fucking policy. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
We really need an adult AI version. Sounds a lot more fun to me. :cool:
Yeah, those cloud AI generators are always trying to ruin everyone's fun. I understand why they only want you to make SFW stuff, but "no big boobs = no deal" is my motto when it comes to life when it comes to AI.

Never fear though, there is a road to massive AI titties, in fact there's been an "adult AI version" for a while now.

It's pretty simple, if you want to make NSFW AI art you'll just have to generate it locally on your own PC to avoid cloud restrictions. You don't need that powerful a PC either IMO, although a good GPU (ideally with plenty of VRAM) definitely helps.

There's a thread on this site that has a lot of entry-level info on AI art and how to get started if you want to take the plunge. If you want to browse NSFW AI creations there's another thread here and there's some Holiday Island themed AI (along with a lot of other good stuff) over in the fanart thread.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Yeah, those cloud AI generators are always trying to ruin everyone's fun. I understand why they only want you to make SFW stuff, but "no big boobs = no deal" is my motto when it comes to life when it comes to AI.

Never fear though, there is a road to massive AI titties, in fact there's been an "adult AI version" for a while now.

It's pretty simple, if you want to make NSFW AI art you'll just have to generate it locally on your own PC to avoid cloud restrictions. You don't need that powerful a PC either IMO, although a good GPU (ideally with plenty of VRAM) definitely helps.

There's a thread on this site that has a lot of entry-level info on AI art and how to get started if you want to take the plunge. If you want to browse NSFW AI creations there's another thread here and there's some Holiday Island themed AI (along with a lot of other good stuff) over in the fanart thread.
I had no idea you could do it locally like that.
I'll definitely check it out. Cheers!

Reactions: -=Cazz=-

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Can I say how happy I am to see that Brenda some updates in the next release? The rug scene in the MC's room is fantastic & I'm glad she's getting more love.

Reactions: xsssssssss

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone have a list of the shift + o console to apply Amy's special dress?
My recomendation is to get the Companion Mod from the OP there is a list of console comands as well, just don't remeber where, sorry too lazy to look for it !
Edit: Its under Cheat in the OP read Monsieur X 's post carefully (my rec)

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

alfonsino1976

Sep 20, 2020
My recomendation is to get the Companion Mod from the OP there is a list of console comands as well, just don't remeber where, sorry too lazy to look for it !
Edit: Its under Cheat in the OP read Monsieur X 's post carefully (my rec)
thanks, but it doesn't work

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0380.jpg

Version 0.3.8.0 - development news (updated 3 of April 2023)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.8.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has:
218 additional renders, videos or sound files
4 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features and content
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Alice gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire's poker lapdance reward has been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Yvette gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Deliza gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been rerendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a rerendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The ren'Py engine will be upgraded from 7.4.4 (which was unfortunately a buggy release) to the current 7.5.3. Hopefully this solves more problems and doesn't create new ones. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The .rpyc file have been reorganized helping with faster development and making it easier to find stuff in the future. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone chracater pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • The icon to add images to your favoriteshas disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.8.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.3.8.0 --> No idea yet

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Never had this before.
Meet Aly at the pool. went to my room to fix myself up.
Wanted to go to massage but wound up at the bar.
Note the time. 19:30

screenshot0111.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Brenda_event_room_service1.jpg

Brenda_event_room_service5.jpg Brenda_event_room_service10.jpg

Brenda's new room service event (0.3.8.0 preview)

Hello everyone,
since it has been some time since my last public post, I have a preview of Brenda's new room service event to share with you.
The even has 17 images in total and two achievements. All of the new renders are in crystal clear 2560x1440 resolution.
Enjoy the preview,

darkhound1

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hi guys theres so many comments idk what to do but im using android and it doesnt work it crashes in the first seconds, need help pls

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes