yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Here ya go junior366
HeatherHotTub.png
Heather: So your trying to tell me..

Why you gotta show your ass? Joy let's you off the Island so we can visit Kendra and she was nice enough to invite us to the VIP Hot Tub area. Then the water ain't warm enough for you. We fixed that. Then..you have me go to the Bar and get you...A Swimming Pool!!

Heather: Ah huh..Heather is pleased. Wanna sip? You did good..Honey. Now make Heather even more happier and..

NO!!! I am not getting you a Floating Snack Sampler!!! Now get some clothes on before Kendra gets here.

Heather: So..your saying?

Heather!!!

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Here ya go junior366
View attachment 3817312

Why you gotta show your ass? Joy let's you off the Island so we can visit Kendra and she was nice enough to invite us the VIP Hot Tub area. Then the water ain't warm enough for you. We fixed that. Then..you have me go to the Bar and get you...A Swimming Pool!!

Heather: Ah huh..Heather is pleased. Wanna sip? You did good..Honey. Now make Heather even more happier and..

NO!!! I am not getting you a Floating Snack Sampler!!! Now get some clothes on before Kendra gets here.

Heather!!!
OH HELL YEAH!!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HolidayIsland-0.4.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone,

i need some help to get Ivy's Breast Size Data for the encryption. I have 100 affection but everytime i ask her about her breast size she tells me "Nice try i dont will tell you it.....

What i have to do to get that information?

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
Similar for me about Aly's measurements, which I need for her HotShots quest. Is there no other way than just asking her (affection decreased) or listening to gossip (rng)?

ghost10015

Jun 12, 2019
I have them, but when I try to give one to her its not in my inventory. I'm trying to get her to flex for me.
You have to first talk to Miriam and ask her a personal question about if her and Mercedes are sisters, then you can go to the pool and there will be an option to ask Mercedes to flex for you and then an option to give her the protein shake.

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
I had a great idea....in order to be able to get a different "plane girl", I assume you'd have to start an entirely new game. Suppose you could go back to the mainland for a week..........

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Here ya go junior366
View attachment 3817312

Why you gotta show your ass? Joy let's you off the Island so we can visit Kendra and she was nice enough to invite us to the VIP Hot Tub area. Then the water ain't warm enough for you. We fixed that. Then..you have me go to the Bar and get you...A Swimming Pool!!

Heather!!!
Junior is a better man than me.
Her look of *** OR ELSE *** is enough to get me moving.

And the answer to "why you gotta show your ass?" That is simple - it is one fine ass !!!!!!!! :love:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I had a great idea....in order to be able to get a different "plane girl", I assume you'd have to start an entirely new game. Suppose you could go back to the mainland for a week..........
Given your hypothesis when you return all the girls stats you left on the island would be down to zero in stats (assuming you're in game time). You would have to spend all that time again to rebuild.

It's easier to start a new game, SAVE right before you make your choice, finish the plane scene + the followup hallway scene (if any), and SAVE again.

Go back to your first SAVE point and choose another girl, repeat until you have all the plane arrival scenes. This would eliminate the scenes prior to choosing girls.

Reactions: KOYLI
4.00 star(s) 217 Votes