Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Bantry - forgot to say so before - thank you ;)

@ darkhound1 - wating patiently full with excitement, thanks for the art and the magnificient game you give us

Reactions: Big AlA

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "darkhound1, post: 1094673, membro: 155746"] Ciao ragazzi, volevo solo lasciare una nota dopo aver scritto poco delle ultime settimane :)
So che è un tempo relativamente lungo dall'ultimo aggiornamento (considerando la mia normale frequenza di aggiornamenti).
Ma il prossimo aggiornamento sarà enorme e sono stato in vacanza per quasi 3 settimane, dove nulla è stato aggiunto o fatto per il gioco.
Inoltre, il lavoro è pazzo in questo momento. Quasi sempre lo stesso dopo le vacanze più lunghe. Così tanto lasciato incompiuto e accumulando ora.

Come puoi vedere nelle notizie di sviluppo che [USER = 259975] @Bantry [/ USER] pubblica qui su F95 anche regolarmente. In questo momento ci sono ancora molte scene non finite. Voglio darti qualche altro dettaglio sui progressi sugli open point e su quanto sono stati fatti al momento.
  • Eva ottiene la scena della ricompensa del poker lapdance: la
    maggior parte dei rendering è terminata, zero è stato scritto. Ho ancora intenzione di aggiungere la scena a 0.1.2
  • Eva riceve un appuntamento per la ricompensa, ti visita nella tua stanza:
    solo una mano piena di render è stata fatta, zero la scrittura e la codifica per aggiungere la scena è stata fatta.
    Probabilmente non includerò questa scena in 0.1.2 e la rilasciamo più tardi.
  • Heather ottiene una lunghissima scena di danza polare con la possibilità di salire al piano superiore: il
    rendering e la scrittura sono quasi terminati. Ha bisogno di renderli lucidanti e forse 3 o 4 additivi. La data dell'app del telefono quando hai visto l'evento deve essere aggiunto / creato.
  • Eva riceve un evento casuale in una nuova posizione (ascensore dell'hotel): il
    rendering e la scrittura sono quasi terminati. I bisogni devono essere integrati nel gioco e la data dell'app del telefono quando hai visto l'evento che deve essere aggiunto / creato. Potrebbe aver bisogno di alcuni rendering aggiuntivi. Decido che quando faccio un altro gioco attraverso la scena.
Tutto sommato per i tre punti ancora da fare, ritengo che siano tra 20 e 30 ore di lavoro.
Dopo che i test devono essere eseguiti su tutto ciò che ho aggiunto a 0.1.2 - non so per quanto tempo ci vorrà esattamente.
Spero di poterlo rilasciare ancora a settembre. Ma non posso prometterlo adesso. [/ QUOTE]

@darkhound1
quiet brother, take all the time you need
you are doing a wonderful job
sorry for my english, I use google translator

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hi guys, just wanted to drop a note after not writing much the last weeks :)
I know that it's a relatively long time since the last update (considering my normal frequency of updates).
But the next update will be huge and I have been on vacation for almost 3 weeks, where nothing has been added or done for the game.
In addition work is crazy right now. Almost always the same after longer holidays. So much left undone and piling up now.

As you can see in the development news that @Bantry posts here on F95 also regularly. Right now there are still lots of scenes unfinished. I want to give you some more details about the progress on the open points and how far they are done at the moment.
  • Eva gets the lapdance poker reward scene:
    Most of the renders are done, zero writing has been done. I still plan on adding the scene to 0.1.2
  • Eva gets a reward appointment, she visits you in your room:
    Only a hand full of renders have been done, zero writing and coding to add the scene has been done.
    I will probably not include this scene in 0.1.2 and release it later.
  • Heather gets a very long pole dance scene with possibility to go upstairs:
    Rendering and writing is almost finished. Needs some polishing and maybe 3 or 4 additinal renders. The phone app date when you have seen the event has to be added/created.
  • Eva gets a random event in a new location (hotel elevator):
    Rendering and writing is almost finished. Needs be integrated into the game and the phone app date when you have seen the event has to be added/created. Might need some additional renders. I decide that when I do another play through of the scene.
All in all for the three points still to be done, I estimate it to be between 20 and 30 hours of work.
After that testing needs to be done on everything I've added to 0.1.2 - don't know how long that's gonna take exactly.
I hope to be able to release it still in september. But I cannot promise it right now.
3 weeks on Spain? Lol dude you are a really "dark" hound now ;) Please (If I can make suggestions) I don't want a release date If you are not sure about it. Tired of devs promising dates for Nothing. Wish someday you take care about Amy (the First time I'm in Love whith a Blonde girl). Good job!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Wish someday you take care about Amy (the First time I'm in Love whith a Blonde girl). Good job!
You might have missed it, but @darkhound1 has hinted at a sailing excursion with Amy that will happen in some future update. If you have seen the photos of Amy in the wet t-shirt contest (again for a future update), you'll have something else to drool over.

Reactions: chefke19851985

Paido Boy

Sep 6, 2018
Stuck in Yvette's event "meet her in the reception at the end her shift" and "remove her top for you in the reception" guide anyone? Thx u

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
this is awesome, I'm groping my way through the game :cool:

the girls don't seem to appreciate it, though... :FeelsBadMan:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Could we have a button which asks the girl to turn around so we can see her butt? Then when we grope, we squeeze her ass.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, what do you think is the hardest event to check off on the phone?
I used to think that it was sex with Ivy, but now I think it's Jessica posing on the sun lounger with extras.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Could we have a button which asks the girl to turn around so we can see her butt? Then when we grope, we squeeze her ass.
The big problem with adding to the girls "normal" actions is that it is spectacular expensive in terms of renders. As it has to be repeated pr. outfit.

So 15-18 (19 with Yumiko?) girls x 3 normal outfits x 3 evening outfits is almost (or more?) an entire update (~1 month in calendar time?) of renders used on just that.

Of course, I am sure Darkhound "series produce" the standard action renders, so their cost (in time and effort) is less than a totally new render not using an existing outfit and what not, but that their accumulated cost due to sheer number is still high.

I would speculate that this cost of repeating renders, endlessly for each outfit, is one of the reasons (the other being the game's base actions was decently bulked out) that Darkhound wrote some time back that he was moving towards more special events now (so more customized and less standard series production, still a mix of it though).

But it is an idea and who knows, might work out.

Just wanted to point out the very high cost of it compared to ex. adding more special events or sex scenes (I'd blindly guess that the cost is 4-8 of those, depending on small or large and animated or not, for the 135 to 162 renders required for the standard action expansion) and that given the queue of ladies and their supporters rooting for scenes for them, that it might be a bit tricky wish :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The big problem with adding to the girls "normal" actions is that it is spectacular expensive in terms of renders. As it has to be repeated pr. outfit.

So 15-18 (19 with Yumiko?) girls x 3 normal outfits x 3 evening outfits is almost (or more?) an entire update (~1 month in calendar time?) of renders used on just that.

Of course, I am sure Darkhound "series produce" the standard action renders, so their cost (in time and effort) is less than a totally new render not using an existing outfit and what not, but that their accumulated cost due to sheer number is still high.

I would speculate that this cost of repeating renders, endlessly for each outfit, is one of the reasons (the other being the game's base actions was decently bulked out) that Darkhound wrote some time back that he was moving towards more special events now (so more customized and less standard series production, still a mix of it though).

But it is an idea and who knows, might work out.

Just wanted to point out the very high cost of it compared to ex. adding more special events or sex scenes (I'd blindly guess that the cost is 4-8 of those, depending on small or large and animated or not, for the 135 to 162 renders required for the standard action expansion) and that given the queue of ladies and their supporters rooting for scenes for them, that it might be a bit tricky wish :)
Let me try to explain how adding a new action (like groping or whatever) works and how much time it takes:
1) A new icon has to be added and some lines of code and text. Right now adding a new icon is a bigger problem, because there simply isn't any space left. I've already reduced the icon size to squeeze in the "show breasts" action. So any more and I have to redesign the whole interface in some areas.
2) The poses have to be set up. It's relatively easy if it's just a girl posing with no intervention or interaction with the MC. As soon as it's a mixed interaction, the pose has to be adjusted or even a totally different one has to be used for each girl and sometimes depending on the clothes as well.
3) Right now we have 3 or 4 swim outfits, 3 evening dresses, nurse outfit, 2 reception outfits for each girl. Loading all relevant stuff and setting up a very similar scene with the pose adjustments takes more than 15 minutes on average per girl (you can double that if you need girl *MC). For some the clothes have to be fitted/adjusted as well and the girls's breast posing has to be adjusted (e.g. for push up bras or clothes). So let's say 18 girls * 15 = 270min for scene setup girl alone or twice that for girl + MC.
4) Rendering per image only takes between 3 and 5 minutes. Since I have to change outfits to do the next render and do some adjustments for teh clothes, it's not just PC(render time). I cannot do anything else in the meantime. So another 18*8*4 = 576 min.
5) After all images are done, I postwork most of them in PS. Fix some small issues, change resolution, convert to jpg from png. This is again something between 1 and 2 minutes per image. 18*8*1.5 = 216min

Now if you add all that (not counting Nr. 1), you end up with something about 1.200 min = 20 hours for about 150 renders. That's only 8 minutes per render all included. I cannot work full speed and with dedication on something that is kinda boring and repetitive like that, so it will probably take even longer in the end.
In that amount of time I can do maybe one average length individual scene with sex or an animation.

The main reason for switching to a more story based mode with individual scenes for each girl is that having everything 18 times is not only boring during creation, but also boring and repetitive to play.
Another point is that certain scenes only work with certain types of girls (as in how they look, but also considering their personality). Can you imagine the bad dream/nightmare scene from Yvette with a girl like Amy? It just wouldn't fit. There are also some things (like titfucks or other breast related scenes) that simply won't work with all girls. Same for the special scenes with Ivy. She is just too special and different.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
So, it's not efficient use of time, but some ass squeezing would still be nice. Maybe a close up of the MC squeezing the butt of the winner of the best butt contest. That would be about 90 renders maybe. Again, just an idea. If you can't use it now, maybe later.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Out of curiosity, what do you think is the hardest event to check off on the phone?
I used to think that it was sex with Ivy, but now I think it's Jessica posing on the sun lounger with extras.
For me the hardest are the 'one-time' events like finding Alice alone in the gym and strength training with her including extras. Make one mistake and you might not get the scene or the complete scene.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
For me the hardest are the 'one-time' events like finding Alice alone in the gym and strength training with her including extras. Make one mistake and you might not get the scene or the complete scene.
The sperm congestion scenes are way the hardest, even knowing perfectly how to trigger them :p

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes