Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
This is an open question maybe @darkhound1 or @Bantry can answer. It's about the models/chars of the game. How the progression goes? I mean, there is a pool and the winner gets an update? The dev also is adding new general content for the rest of the game plus the character winner?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This is an open question maybe @darkhound1 or @Bantry can answer. It's about the models/chars of the game. How the progression goes? I mean, there is a pool and the winner gets an update? The dev also is adding new general content for the rest of the game plus the character winner?
Well it's a mix of a lot of different things.
There are the polls, which have not always been about a "focus girl". It has been a focus area, types of scenes and other stuff in the past. It will be like that in the future as well. For the next release and the one after, the focus is on Eva. So she will get a lot of new content and scenes.
Apart from the focus girl / area / scene type or whatever, I also always try to add some new game features that could really be anything. Just read the development news for examples.
Some other girls also get content even when they are not in the "focus" for the release. Often it's the girl that got second place in the poll, but not always.
New general images for girls that do not have them add are also added to get rid of the manequin actions.
Sometimes I also add something just because I had a nice idea and wanted to see it in game.
Sometimes I use an idea one of my patreons or someone here on F95 posted and add it to the game if possible.

So in the end there is no general answer to your questions.

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
hello everyone I can not have sex with ivy and even with heater in sieme a jessica, how can I do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hello everyone I can not have sex with ivy and even with heater in sieme a jessica, how can I do?
Have you tried using that little box in the upper right of the screen labelled 'SEARCH'? You'll get 4+ pages of results for 'Sex with Ivy'. As it has been discussed over and over and the answer posted numerous times, I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goal. No idea what your second question refers to as I suspect I need a translation. Still, I believe 'search' can provide you with the answer.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
sorry, you're absolutely right, thank you
No need to apologize. The majority here are happy to help, however it gets tedious answering the same questions over and over again. We like when people put forth a little effort to find the answer on their own. That may be using the thread search function or trying different variables as you play the game. You know changing clothes, answers to questions, time of day, etc. Also check your phone, bottom left app which shows placeholders for pics of all scenes, appointments, etc. It often has hints that tell you what to do or requirements to meet.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't get it, I've been trying forever now to get Amy posing at the beach, I walk with her, look at her breasts, them compliment her and she always says she has to go and I can't trigger the event, I tried selecting the other answer, tried reloading the game, tried going with her alone in the beach, nothing seems to work

this event is somehow time related? if I ask her too soon it won't trigger? she has max stats, I have max stats, she is using the string bikini

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't get it, I've been trying forever now to get Amy posing at the beach, I walk with her, look at her breasts, them compliment her and she always says she has to go and I can't trigger the event, I tried selecting the other answer, tried reloading the game, tried going with her alone in the beach, nothing seems to work

this event is somehow time related? if I ask her too soon it won't trigger? she has max stats, I have max stats, she is using the string bikini
By String bikini do you mean her red, skimpy one? If so that is incorrect. She needs the 'Special' bikini that you bought for her. You can't do that until she asks you buy it for her. Happens when you ask her if she needs anything else. However, you need to know all her measurements and such so either ask her or listen really well to the conversations around the dining room table. Also her stats need to be maxed, but you probably already figured that out.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
To keep from having to repeatedly post the same over and over, I'll just post some interesting bits from @darkhound1's Patreon page. I recommend checking it regularly. By all means become a patron/supporter of his if you can, but it is free to check on the update info.

Here's some interesting tidbits ...

Darkhound
Thanks for the kind words on the tag system. As you've already mentioned there are so many loose ends right now. I really want to come back to the massage area. I also try not to forget about Aly who was placed a close second in the focus girl poll. Same for the wet-T contest, which I started rendering but it's only about half way done, not counting some special scenes I have in mind to make it a little more interesting. I was holding back a little on the wet-T contest, because ideally I'd like to have some more girls with reward appointments to make better use of the "wins".

Estimated release dates:

0.1.2.0 beta --> unknown

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
By String bikini do you mean her red, skimpy one? If so that is incorrect. She needs the 'Special' bikini that you bought for her. You can't do that until she asks you buy it for her. Happens when you ask her if she needs anything else. However, you need to know all her measurements and such so either ask her or listen really well to the conversations around the dining room table. Also her stats need to be maxed, but you probably already figured that out.
man, I'm really unlucky them, I asked a lot of girls that question but nothing came with it so I stopped asking, I probably did ask her before getting her measurements but never did it again. I almost through with all the content

thanks a bunch

Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Has anyone gotten the whole event for: Yvette masturbates. You get caught. You are nice to her. Hint: High Charm? I think you have to sneak, but get caught before you make it to the bathroom. Then succeed at a charm check. I failed every time. However, looking at the images after unren, I see her getting mad, but mothing else. It's possible that the images get recycled, but I cheated my charm up to 9 and still failed.
Possibly there is a bug, but I think it's just not finished.
Let me know if you've been successful.
I've gotten everything but this.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm only missing being nice with her, but I think it's easy, you need to show yourself to her instead of sneaking and tell her that you won't tell anyone that she was masturbating

if you succeed at the skill checks and have an erection you fuck her I think

there is 4 different results for this event, you peep on her all the way and she sleeps, you peep her all the way and she goes to the bathroom and catches you, you show yourself in her room and try to blackmail her or you are nice and say you won't tell anyone

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Has anyone gotten the whole event for: Yvette masturbates. You get caught. You are nice to her. Hint: High Charm? I think you have to sneak, but get caught before you make it to the bathroom. Then succeed at a charm check. I failed every time. However, looking at the images after unren, I see her getting mad, but mothing else. It's possible that the images get recycled, but I cheated my charm up to 9 and still failed.
Possibly there is a bug, but I think it's just not finished.
Let me know if you've been successful.
I've gotten everything but this.
Yes, I have completed that. Now to try and remember exactly how I did it. I don't think you have to try and get to the bathroom for that one. You're on the right path with your charm being high. The completed achievement on your phone will actually have multiple pictures. I think you only get a hug and kiss for being a nice, understanding, charming guy. Sorry I can't remember more.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
No need to apologize. The majority here are happy to help, however it gets tedious answering the same questions over and over again. We like when people put forth a little effort to find the answer on their own. That may be using the thread search function or trying different variables as you play the game. You know changing clothes, answers to questions, time of day, etc. Also check your phone, bottom left app which shows placeholders for pics of all scenes, appointments, etc. It often has hints that tell you what to do or requirements to meet.
i am personally still in favor of giving the size of holiday island and the topic, to give it it's own thread in popular. Splitting this topic of into; general discusission, with releases, dev talk - guide/faqs/help: for people asking questions about how to do this and that - mods, etc.

But onsidenote
@darkhound1
So good sir how was your holiday, and can't wait till i get back on holiday xD

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Today's game while we await the release of the update 0.1.2.0, is 'Who's That Girl'? Saw her down on the beach playing in the surf.
beach blur.jpg

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes