Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I have a problem with all the Weight Lifting events, it always gives me problem and tried to do changing swimsuits and using all the possible options combined, but it always the first one gave me "strength failed".

Also how I can do the Alice full training?

thanks for the help!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a problem with all the Weight Lifting events, it always gives me problem and tried to do changing swimsuits and using all the possible options combined, but it always the first one gave me "strength failed".

Also how I can do the Alice full training?

thanks for the help!
Well if you are getting a 'strength failed' message perhaps you should workout more. Oh look there's Jennifer to help you. Talk with her and she will tell and demonstrate for you what to do and will even suggest the optimal amount of times to workout during the week. After you stop getting the 'strength failed' message you can worry about Alice.

Reactions: junior366

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Well if you are getting a 'strength failed' message perhaps you should workout more. Oh look there's Jennifer to help you. Talk with her and she will tell and demonstrate for you what to do and will even suggest the optimal amount of times to workout during the week. After you stop getting the 'strength failed' message you can worry about Alice.
It doesn't matter that I have Strength at max? oh well, start working on that, thanks!

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys, i would like to ask how to get Eva's gym titjob scene. Already searched this thread, and in game tried getting hard on, got her alone in gym, let her call me by first name, but dont know how to get it. Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, i would like to ask how to get Eva's gym titjob scene. Already searched this thread, and in game tried getting hard on, got her alone in gym, let her call me by first name, but dont know how to get it. Thanks
Have you tried spotting her while she lifts weights? What are her/your stats? What is she wearing? Need a bit more information. Save early, save often!

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
You need her to wear her skimpy swimsuit(yellow one) , see her alone in the gym , ask her to do weight lifting,assist her and tell her she can do more (when she say she think she done enough)also have your lust around 50+ when you start helping her. You need her to have max affection and lot of "love"(70+ i think) ..... Usualy you've another scene first ( Her top go down when she do weight lifting) and if her love for you not high enough the scene will stop there(and if i'm not wrong you don't get the titjob if someone else is present at the gym even if she love you a lot) but if she realy love you then the scene continue and you get the titjob scene .
Not sure on this one but for me it worked with player having 2 strength and 3 strength both time it worked so i think minimum strength should be 2 for the player to be able to help her.

Johnny26

Sep 19, 2018
Hello Darkhound1! Thanks for this highly enjoyable game. I can't wait for the next update which brings us some new locations. Talking about locations, I've been thinking about couple of them that could really spice up the game. Not that I am suggesting you, but I would be quite delighted if you could create some hot scenes in sauna, billiard room, locker room and even library (Eva, Heather and Alice look like bookworms to me) in the future.

Also I am a bit fed up of foot fetish (although the one we have with Amy is very hot) which is omnipresent in every erotic game and taking into account that I am a huge fan of ball sucking fetish (and any kind of ball play) I can't stop thinking that this kind of fetish is undeservedly neglected in all games. Maybe you could consider creating some ball sucking or ball massaging scenes. The one that comes to my mind is during the possible weightlifting session with Desire. Also Eva looks like a tremendous ball sucker to me.

Since that I have a crush on brunettes (Desire and Amy are my favorites so far), I would really like to see some scenes with Delizia or some new dark haired and dark eyed beauty with a skin color somewhere between Desire's and Natasha's.

Thanks again for the great stuff and keep up the good work!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Today's game while we await the release of the update 0.1.2.0, is 'Who's That Girl'? Saw her down on the beach playing in the surf.
/QUOTE] Picture is not from Japan, else something else would have been blurred =P

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
Have you tried spotting her while she lifts weights? What are her/your stats? What is she wearing? Need a bit more information. Save early, save often!
Hi, i used console to max all of her and mine stats, and she is wearing that skimpy bikiny that was mentioned below. Also i sent everyone else to change to make us alone in gym, so i dont know whats up with that. Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, i used console to max all of her and mine stats, and she is wearing that skimpy bikiny that was mentioned below. Also i sent everyone else to change to make us alone in gym, so i dont know whats up with that. Thanks
Without seeing what the screen says if anything I do not know. Hopefully you have a 'save' right before going over to the weights with her. Load it and change one and only one variable. You'll probably have to do it a few times to find the exact combination.

For myself that is part of the game I enjoy best. Tweaking the variables until I find the exact combination to trigger and complete a scene. But that's me, you may not like that at all. That's my only suggestion to help you. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone else will offer a better solution. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
can someone post a save with all done!?
Not to burst your bubble, but it will do you little to no good to have such a save. Some events, scenes, appointments are a one time deal and they do not repeat. Others won't trigger unless other things have happened. So if you want to limit yourself to 3 maybe 4 events you are on the right track to ask for a save file. Far easier and more enjoyable to play the game and discover the scenes, events, appointments as you go along. Do a search within this thread and you can find everything from a list of cheat codes, to a guide and a walkthrough. Although be warned the guide and walkthrough are over 2 months old so they don't have everything. Your phone will tell you everything that is available for each girl with hints on how to accomplish them. Now if you just want the CG's use unren.bat.

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Great game!! Thank you!! Since Oktoberfest is here, is there any chance we will see some sexy Oktoberfest costumes in the game??

Reactions: Grindobar

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I'm newbie and i just played this game for few hours . It's a great game no doubt
But i just wanna ask why Aly have only few content . She never won a "poll" for new content ? I can't undertand coz she so hot

Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
I tried the search function but couldn't find a solution for my problem. I try to hack but it always says "a hack is in progress right now" When I click on the 1st or 3rd button nothing happen, when I click on the second I get one of these rollback errors. Ingame some weeks have past since I started the hacking process and i have every encryption of every single girl. I also gave the high enhanced blue pill vials to the doctor.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried the search function but couldn't find a solution for my problem. I try to hack but it always says "a hack is in progress right now" When I click on the 1st or 3rd button nothing happen, when I click on the second I get one of these rollback errors. Ingame some weeks have past since I started the hacking process and i have every encryption of every single girl. I also gave the high enhanced blue pill vials to the doctor.
Well first off I would guess the hacks haven't finished yet, hence the message. By trying the other functions you have basically caused errors to appear. The hacks take time to complete, think days. Although I have to ask, did you notice you can upgrade your phone? You can buy a faster model with the shopping app. The faster model decreases the time it takes for a hack to complete.

Since you are also receiving rollback errors you might have to go back to a 'clean' save and reload and proceed from there. If you have a traceback file you could post it and maybe darkhound can answer you better.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes