Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm newbie and i just played this game for few hours . It's a great game no doubt
But i just wanna ask why Aly have only few content . She never won a "poll" for new content ? I can't undertand coz she so hot
Aly came in a close second in the latest poll. I believe she will get some new content, but not a lot. Check @darkhound1's Patreon page for a better idea. If he didn't post it then it may be in a comment he added so you'll have to do some digging.

Reactions: junior366

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Looked for a solution to this, but cannot find one, can anybody help?

As soon as you are able to successfully "grope" the girls from behind, their renders disappear leaving only the "grey" Daz Studio Pose Model - happens with all girls. Is this a known bug or maybe a download problem?

Just started the game yesterday, downloaded and patched as per the instructions.

Any help welcome.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

As soon as you are able to successfully "grope" the girls from behind, their renders disappear leaving only the "grey" Daz Studio Pose Model - happens with all girls. Is this a known bug or maybe a download problem?

Just started the game yesterday, downloaded and patched as per the instructions.

Any help welcome.
I don't think it is a bug. I'm guessing that since 'Groping' was recently added as an action, all the renders haven't been completed as yet. 15 girls, 3 outfits, 3 swimsuits, do the math. Not sure it will be completely solved with the next update, but you can follow along here.

Reactions: junior366

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

Any help welcome.
I don't think it is a bug. I'm guessing that since 'Groping' was recently added as an action, all the renders haven't been completed as yet. 15 girls, 3 outfits, 3 swimsuits, do the math. Not sure it will be completely solved with the next update, but you can follow along here.
Bantry is right here, the groping was only added really recently, some girls have the scene others are just using the standard grey model as a filler, for now. Believe 2 girls get those renders in the 0.12 beta. Not sure and to lazy to check the devlog myself =P

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is it possible to trigger the old reception event with yvette after she switch clothes?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i think im super stupid for play this game . This is 2nd day i play this game and nothing comeout , i got zero H- scene , 3 weeks in game and nothing more than hug and kiss (and yes i used cheat for stats) . I got some scenes with doctors but that all . Any detail guide/walkthrough how to unlock a scenes/events with a girls pls ? Thank you guys
Do a search for walkthrough and/or guide with the little box in the upper right of the screen. You'll get about 7+ pages of results. Be warned though that both are over two months old and do not contain everything, especially the newer stuff. Or look at your phone the bottom left app (kind of looks like a multi-colored star) it will show a place holder for pics of every event, appointment and scene with every girl. The majority have hints included as to how to achieve them. Other than that, not sure how to help you.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is it possible to trigger the old reception event with yvette after she switch clothes?
Can't say for sure, but I would think so as that event isn't wardrobe dependent. However, I am sure you will not see the scene with her in the new outfit. In other words if it does trigger, she will be wearing the 'old' receptionist outfit.

Then again the event you are referring to, never happened for me after Wednesday and she never changed into the new outfit until Thursday at the earliest, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: gestved

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Do a search for walkthrough and/or guide with the little box in the upper right of the screen. You'll get about 7+ pages of results. Be warned though that both are over two months old and do not contain everything, especially the newer stuff. Or look at your phone the bottom left app (kind of looks like a multi-colored star) it will show a place holder for pics of every event, appointment and scene with every girl. The majority have hints included as to how to achieve them. Other than that, not sure how to help you.

View attachment 152490
Yes i used search box and found your guide . But it's only a general guide for general things (i already read this bèfore i play this game) . Not detailed guide for each scenes
Btw now i know actually i can read a hint and more info about each scene and event when i move the mouse on them . It's my bàd , gonna try again on tomorrow
This game look very promised . The art and gameplay are amazing . I'm gonna open my wallet for dis

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes i used search box and found your guide . But it's only a general guide for general things (i already read this bèfore i play this game) . Not detailed guide for each scenes
Btw now i know actually i can read a hint and more info about each scene and event when i move the mouse on them . It's my bàd , gonna try again on tomorrow
This game look very promised . The art and gameplay are amazing . I'm gonna open my wallet for dis
Best advice I can give is to save early and often. Then reload and change a variable or two like wardrobe or stats and see if that changes anything. We all want to rush through everything, but sometimes the slow approach works best.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I missed the appointment with Aly to see her new swimsuit . Anyway to bring it back up and reschedule ? Or i just missed this event forever ?
And i know it too greedy but any chance to get all the girls on the island ? Did we have any mod or cheat code allow us to do this ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I missed the appointment with Aly to see her new swimsuit . Anyway to bring it back up and reschedule ? Or i just missed this event forever ?
And i know it too greedy but any chance to get all the girls on the island ? Did we have any mod or cheat code allow us to do this ?
I can answer part of your question. No you can't have all the girls on the island at once. As for the missed appointment, I do not know if it can be rescheduled again. Hence my advice to save early and often. Hopeful you have a save that you can load and trigger the appointment again. Just as an FYI, you can actually move the time of appointments. Find them on your phone's calendar and there is usually an arrow allowing you to move it up and down in time to avoid conflicts.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I can answer part of your question. No you can't have all the girls on the island at once. As for the missed appointment, I do not know if it can be rescheduled again. Hence my advice to save early and often. Hopeful you have a save that you can load and trigger the appointment again. Just as an FYI, you can actually move the time of appointments. Find them on your phone's calendar and there is usually an arrow allowing you to move it up and down in time to avoid conflicts.
Thanks bro . Luckily i take your advance to save everytime i can

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 152977 Getting exception errors, at least 2 with Natasha in my room doing room service.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Happens right after this screen.

View attachment 152977 View attachment 152977
You're missing this file -> "Natasha_event_room_service6.jpg"
If you haven't already, download and run unren.bat and choose the last choice to run everything. You'll end up with a folder 'Images' under the 'Game' folder. It should be in there. If not somehow it wasn't added when you did the latest update. @darkhoind1 posted the file on his Patreon page.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Should you have any questions about doing a clean install and update.
Explain why I should delete the roaming/renpy folder. There is no Holiday Island folder with saves in it. I have other renpy game saves in there so I would delete them. I know what as I play those other games renpy will recreate them all but no reason I can see to delete them. BTW renpy.dat didn't work so will redownload the 1.1.1 but if you check my error traceback the version I have is 1.1.1.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes