ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Almost forgot why I checked in. It was to report a problem. When Yvette gets on the island and after you complete hacking her implant she doesn't show up when you cycle through the girls using the arrows on the lower left of the screen shown in this screen shot. If I select her she shows up until I select another girl or try to cycle through the girls again.

upload_2018-9-23_0-6-52.png

Anyone who doesn't understand my explanation it's the two arrows in the lower left of this screen shot.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Almost forgot why I checked in. It was to report a problem. When Yvette gets on the island and after you complete hacking her implant she doesn't show up when you cycle through the girls using the arrows on the lower left of the screen shown in this screen shot. If I select her she shows up until I select another girl or try to cycle through the girls again.

Anyone who doesn't understand my explanation it's the two arrows in the lower left of this screen shot.
This has nothing to do with Yvette. Any girl where you don't have the phone number will not be included in the "cycling". This really shouldn't happen so late in the game if you didn't use cheats.
There might be some inconsistencies as well, as you shouldn't be able to hack the phone at all if you do not know her phone number.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This trying to be patient while awaiting the new release sucks. Just saying ...
Shouldn't be long. Packing it right now.
Finally have a new internet connection, which has a 40 times faster upload than the old one. So hopefully no more waiting for hours to finish uploading...
Haha - that's great! Takes only 4 minutes to upload a full version now!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@darkhound1 is it btw ever going to be possible for the player to hack the implants, show the GPS system for himself ( I am assuming there is GPS inside, considering big company and not wanting to lose people on the island) and we as a player will be able to see in advance, who is where?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 is it btw ever going to be possible for the player to hack the implants, show the GPS system for himself ( I am assuming there is GPS inside, considering big company and not wanting to lose people on the island) and we as a player will be able to see in advance, who is where?
Not trying to answer for @darkhound1, but seeing as he is busy with uploading the new release I will try. I believe you currently have that ability once you have finished 'hacking' the girls' implants. You don't get a giant map with dots on it, but you can open an app on your phone that will provide you with all the stats for a girl and her location.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You can already do that for each girl. If you have level 3 access to the girl's implants, you can see their location. Or do you mean something else?
You can see the info on the phone and also on your watch.

Reactions: Tarasia

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.2 beta has been released!

You can get it from this post:

You can post your bug reports either here on the forum, or as a comment to the bug report patreon post:
I will read both.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You can already do that for each girl. If you have level 3 access to the girl's implants, you can see their location. Or do you mean something else?
You can see the info on the phone and also on your watch.
I didn't know, but i am usually just cycling through the locations. No i meant a small picture or something on the locations itself.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't know, but i am usually just cycling through the locations. No i meant a small picture or something on the locations itself.
Just a number to see how many of the girl's with hacked implants are present?
I could probably do that. Images to identify each one of them won't work, because too many could be present at a given location.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes