darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
First bug for 0.1.2.0 has been reported and fixed:
  • sleeping could cause error: name 'char1' is not definied in pl_actions.rpy, line 1077 --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1 (or download quick fix from below - file: pl_actions.rpyc)
To always get the latest quick fixes, please check out the bug report page on my patreon:

All listed bugs will also be fixed with 0.1.2.1 (bug fix 1 for 0.1.2 beta).

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Darkhound1 - downloading now via adugames/fileboom...in 5 Hours and 49 minutes i am able to appreciate your work ;)

If i guess correctly and you are from Bavaria i'd guess i would be faster when driving to you from Tirol and manually fetching it via Stick :):):)

Reactions: bombusblack

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@ Darkhound1 - downloading now via adugames/fileboom...in 5 Hours and 49 minutes i am able to appreciate your work ;)

If i guess correctly and you are from Bavaria i'd guess i would be faster when driving to you from Tirol and manually fetching it via Stick :):):)
Additional hosts added for 0.1.2 beta download
PC version from google drive:
MAC version from google drive:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Really enjoying the new release and Eva's smiling face on my desktop shortcut. Have triggered some of the new stuff, but not all. Not seeing an option to have Heather dance for me in the bar. Am I missing something?

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I know a developer whom i owe a big one ;)

If you come round here for skiing there are some beers with your name on them!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the update, I was quite looking forward to this one, I hope to support you if my job ever become stable.

Say lads, anyone listening to any music in particular while playing this one?

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Really enjoying the new release and Eva's smiling face on my desktop shortcut. Have triggered some of the new stuff, but not all. Not seeing an option to have Heather dance for me in the bar. Am I missing something?
I had the same issue with Heather. It's tied to you seeing her pick her outfit to strip in first before the option shows up. You need Renee on the island as well because the scene of her picking the outfit involves her getting Renee's opinion about which is best. So ya, just have Renee on the island and do the usual "pass time, visit room, repeat" to trigger it.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Good hint - i see a whole community hunting me through the mountains because the next update gets delayed :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I had the same issue with Heather. It's tied to you seeing her pick her outfit to strip in first before the option shows up. You need Renee on the island as well because the scene of her picking the outfit involves her getting Renee's opinion about which is best. So ya, just have Renee on the island and do the usual "pass time, visit room, repeat" to trigger it.
You got the first part right. It just doesn't have to be Renée. It can by any of the girls with relatively smaller breasts. Lacey, Brenda, Delizia work too. The second girl beside Heather is not fixed. It is randomly selected from the girls on the island with "smaller" breasts. Since the second girl is not shown in any of the renders, that was easy to do.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Good hint - i see a whole community hunting me through the mountains because the next update gets delayed :)
Lol - I love skiing :)
But certainly not for three weeks in a row... I'm (or better) my knees are too old to handle that :D
I do it every year mostly really in austria for 3 to 5 days depending on when we do it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got it to trigger after seeing the scene with her trying on outfits again as many stated. So @darkhound1, exactly how much hands-on, personal research did you do to come up with these awesome pole dance routines? Really liked Eva's lap dance too. What a dedicated developer going through all that effort to make sure his game is accurate.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got it to trigger after seeing the scene with her trying on outfits again as many stated. So @darkhound1, exactly how much hands-on, personal research did you do to come up with these awesome pole dance routines? Really liked Eva's lap dance too. What a dedicated developer going through all that effort to make sure his game is accurate.
Lol :D
The bad part is I really didn't have any time for "hands on (or even off)" experience.
I just try to have a little bit of more or less "vanilla" everything in the game. The ideas are coming from different kinds of sources. From phantasies, through photos found on the web, pre defined poses that I adjusted, you name it...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've made an overview of available basic stuff and actions for the girls as of 0.1.2 beta.
Made it for myself to easier find and spot gaps and missing stuff. But thought I might as well share it.
The pdf does not include any information on special scenes/appointments/events. Just the basics.
Anyway, here it is :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes