zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Wait for a week, or go to reception and change the doctor earlier.
And to do that you of course have to have other girls on the island that do doctor service. Alice, Brenda, Delizia, Desire or Lacey. It happened to me once that I shipped those all off and wondered why Faye seemed to be the doctor forever:D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
To get the sex scene with Heather: Jessica and Heather have to be in their skimpy bikinis. Heather must be on the beach and Jessica must be there 30 minutes later. Walk on the beach with Heather. Look at her cleavage, but then compliment her. After her posing, Jessica will show up. Be attentive and nice to Heather, and Jessica will make sure you get some.
To get Heather's Sex Scene after Pole Dancing: You must have Renee, Brenda, Delizia or Lacey on the island. Walk to your room a lot in the afternoon, early evening. A random event will trigger of Heather picking a costume. Once you see this scene, Heather will get a Pole Dance option in the night bar. Click it, watch her dance, Say that you liked the way she looked at you, Don't say You're not in the mood, and she'll take you to the special room.

Reactions: junior366

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
save file??
From two pages back-
- Full Save
The way it works, each girl has a folder of saves for any sex or animated/longer scenes with them. The save named Complete as of # has a full gallery if all you want is that, included is the last versions full save as well. There is no scene replayer, so just find the girl you like and paste her saves into the save folder for the game. Each save will have a description in game that tells you what the content is.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can i get topless Ally at the reception?
Congratulations! You are the 500th person to ask that question. You win ....

Absolutely nothing! As answered so many times before, it is not an option in the game at this time. Chances are it never will be. Test pic from version 0.0.0.3 or maybe earlier. Use your phone and/or the approved mod to see all available events, scenes, appointments for each girl with hints as to how to achieve them. You may also search f95zone for unren.bat download it and run it to see all the pictures.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Why is there no reaction on this forum to the news that 1.4 will have the story behind Jennifer's transformation from a cute slim girl to a fit, busty goddess? I'm very excited about it!
I wonder if Joy had some hand in Aly's sudden development. Even Jessica and Renee developed their big boobs suddenly after they thought they'd stopped growing. Did Joy secretly do something there?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Why is there no reaction on this forum to the news that 1.4 will have the story behind Jennifer's transformation from a cute slim girl to a fit, busty goddess? I'm very excited about it!
I wonder if Joy had some hand in Aly's sudden development. Even Jessica and Renee developed their big boobs suddenly after they thought they'd stopped growing. Did Joy secretly do something there?
Maybe because the fans of 'less-bimbofied' girls are silently crying about the loss of the last relatable girl? ;)

Reactions: dosenspezi

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I havent seen that mentioned anywhere

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Probably because few read @darkhound1's Patreon page. Maybe they think they have to be a patron but it has been pointed out numerous times that isn't the case. The page is free to read.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I just prefer reading reactions and thoughts about what's new for HI, than questions about the error getting off the plane which was fixed with 1.3.3.
Also, I don't mind posting how an answer to the question: How fuck Heather?, but how about a like after I do. Sheesh.
To help get the conversation started: Which girl do you most often pick to masturbate to?
I used to pick Faye, but now it's Yumiko.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Jennifer and Joy
Think another of the of the reasons is that Joy's part was already posted some 4 months ago, aug 7.

So Jennifers pre-Joy look is already known, as is that she is (greatly) enhanced by Joy.
(though looking again at the pictures, it seems like she has also put in some time in the gym since)

The plot
Well now. He is "lucky" no doubt about that.
But is he lucky?

Is being in an experiement with babes lucky? Yes probably, but you dont really know if it is "luck" or luck until the credits roll at the end.

And what exactly is it the girls compete about?
Only Darkhound knows (and he only knows what Joy tells him /chuckle).

Favorites
Favorite, well, Yvette. I like them busty, but there are more busty girls than her. I prefer her for the simple reason that she nails sweet and cute while doing what she does, she is the full package so to say.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Alas the 'D' girls, Delizia and Desire, only have one picture each to fantasize about. Same for Jennifer. Hopefully the next update will provide more pictures. As much time as we spend wanking in our room, more variety would always be a big plus.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
hello everyone, i can't start this game, when i click on the icon a error appears. Someone can help me, please??

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes