Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say ...

snowmannn

Dec 2, 2018
Getting this error after meeting Aly on the plane, as it loads the island for the first time :(

EDIT: I am on a Mac playing the latest version with no mods - re-installed Renpy as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Getting this error after meeting Aly on the plane, as it loads the island for the first time :(

EDIT: I am on a Mac playing the latest version with no mods - re-installed Renpy as well.

Because it's only a couple days until Christmas and I do not want to get back on Santa's naughty list, I will refrain from saying what I really want to say. Okay, deep breath ....
It doesn't matter whether you are on a Mac or PC. See the second to the last line of your traceback? It says - Holiday Island 0.1.3.2 Now check the name of this thread again. Holiday Island [v0.1.3.3]

In other words you have not correctly installed the latest update. Delete everything and go here and read all about it and the correct installation instructions.

Download the game and latest update and try installing again. Do NOT download the game from f95zone, use the developer's Patreon page. Don't worry, it's still free.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say ...
Ok, stop being nice and understanding and correct. It clearly only makes it worse. You're not naughty if take them from neck and shake them a bit. They are naughty as they are asking for it (and someone to put them to coal sack, too :devilish:).

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 674, in script
    call screen main_game(location)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.
Love this errors, but I fixed.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
(Sorry for my bad english)
This game is one of the best game i have played so far . The amount of contents is amazing . Every female char make me crazy .

But after few hours on this game I starting feel a bit boring . I think this game need a main story to follow . All stories for now is just "you run around island talking with girls"

Yah I know this game is still in developing and there are so many other things to do and I think Darkhound already has the plan . But I really hope this game can get something like a "main story" with "main quests" rather than just run around . It's just my opinion .

Btw thank you Darkhound for making this great game

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes