Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@Vyzov_IV_Rog I don't think we'll see anal in the game. The developer isn't so keen on it. However, family relations was also frowned upon by the developer, but eventually we got some step-sister action, so never say never.
I think that Darkhound1 has a great deal of interest in what we say. He listens to our suggestions and does what we ask if he agrees that it is a good idea.
Ideas that I've had, which the creator took, improved & implimented include: Intimate actions for the doctor, reception & dining room, bar closes an hour later & Jennifer's last call, Jennifer hosting the Butt Competition, Alice being completely nude at the end of strip poker, MC can take the green pill, better text for gift giving, numerous spelling & grammar correctons, zoom in on pics, multiple images for achievements, massage gets you another workout, Jennifer explains how to get stronger & more stamina, and alerts for appointments.
Obviously I think that the creator is very responsive, but remember anything you want that is too much work for too little gain is going to be turned down. Anal is in this category. Some people like it, while others hate it. Darkhound1 can't please everyone and thus, tries to please as many of his patrons as he can. This is why Yvette has 50 interactions, while Lacey has 8.
So, in conclusion, if enough people ask for it, you may see it; if not, then no.

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
I don't really care for anal [well it would ofc always be "nice"to have that option in-game but hey you can't have everything]. But if I could choose: anal or more ANY hot action with Aly and/or Faye - I would skip anal. I mean I was "lucky in-game" to have had quite a few hot and surprise encounters with e.g. Natasha [she's awesome btw] but I know that some toilet/gym action with Aly and/or Faye [compared to what I can do with Natasha so far] would really make my day. "if enough people ask for it, you may see it; if not, then no. " - I guess this is all about democracy. Maybe I'll start a campain or just ask darhound how much would more scenes with my favourites cost ;] Maybe some weekly/monthly polls would help the creator to see the most popular girls and the needs of their fans ? Just a few free thoughts. This is still one of the few good/ one of the best renpy games out there. I come back to it once a week or two and it never ceases to surprise me with content I haven't noticed before. Thank you for your time, darkhound, keep up the great work !

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Which is a real bummer.
Most women expect men to be psychic.

Instead we have to fake it.
Which takes a lot of training and years of experience, and even then still has a high error percentage.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Darkhound1 used to be more specific with the estimated release date, but people took it too seriously, and when it was a day or so late, they complained, causing the developer to answer them, wasting time. Now we get a general idea, but we won't know specifically until just before it is released.
This way causes fewer complaints, even though it causes me to obsessively check his Patreon page for a week or two.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,
the main reason for the release delay is that I've gotten ill some days ago.
Nothing serious, but I didn't feel like rendering sex game stuff or writing story line.
I'm feeling a little better now, but I don't know how long it's gonna take to go away.
Before we get wild speculations - it's just a gripal infect, although a bad one.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes