Rackmaster

Aug 25, 2018
I want to delete all the old versions of the game when the new update launches, but I don't want to accidently delete the save files. So my question is; where are the save game files stored? Are then in the game folder, or elsewhere? Can I just delete the folder with no worries? Thank you for your help.
Love the the, BTW.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I want to delete all the old versions of the game when the new update launches, but I don't want to accidently delete the save files. So my question is; where are the save game files stored? Are then in the game folder, or elsewhere? Can I just delete the folder with no worries? Thank you for your help.
Love the the, BTW.
With Windows they are stored in two places.
The game\saves folder but they are also stored in AppData\roaming\Renpy\Island-14XXXXXXXX. (I Xed out the numbers because it might be an computerID.) I have no idea were the numbers stand for.
I would say, Copy the files you want to keep and start over. I have played this game since 0.2 or so and started again often but renders have been better and I started again with 1.30. If you know the drill it's easy. Even without the mods.

Reactions: Bantry

vladimir87

Oct 30, 2018
How hard is it to save the game before starting a new poker round?
Save before you start, click on full bets. if you lose load save.

Bantry, pleasy help me.
He doesnt even have to save, he can just scroll back a few steps...i just keep betting and raising until they fold or go all in and i win

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
He doesnt even have to save, he can just scroll back a few steps...i just keep betting and raising until they fold or go all in and i win
Same. This strat wins you poker in like a minute or two tops against every girl. They will raise their hearts out and then eventually fold or lose like 90% of hands. save scumming increases the time it takes by a decent bit, I just save every couple pieces of clothing tops.
You can. But still have the same cards. If you start with 2 and 3 the chance is very low you win.
It doesn't matter what hand you have, if you spam raise they'll usually throw in some chips and then fold. It's the rare time that they don't do this that they might actually have some kind of hand.

Reactions: vladimir87

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Lots of new faces in the thread which is nice i guess. But same questions answered before which isn't that nice. This is a game not a visual novel. You supposed to lose sometimes . If you want to get everything without effort you might as well just look at the renders.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Same. This strat wins you poker in like a minute or two tops against every girl. They will raise their hearts out and then eventually fold or lose like 90% of hands. save scumming increases the time it takes by a decent bit, I just save every couple pieces of clothing tops.

It doesn't matter what hand you have, if you spam raise they'll usually throw in some chips and then fold. It's the rare time that they don't do this that they might actually have some kind of hand.
I agree on that but i was just saying how i get through it.
Save before starting a new game and get back when I lose.
It may take some time but why would you want to rush?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Biting my tongue really, really hard right now so as not to get chastised or banned.
Yup, It's hard. Try sarcasm. Thats the way I do it. F*** you and you are are a blind B*** doesn't work.

This thread needs to be cleaned up. We have 371 pages but at least half of them are useles. including a few of my posts.
Same questions , same answeres

azzamandoo

Jan 4, 2018
Hi. First time i've posted a message. love the game. the renders are excellent. I've just been on deviant art and there's some excellent art. I'd like to see Jessica's power girl make an appearance in holiday island. maybe a cosplay party would be cool to see the other girls in super hero outfits. There's also a redhead called Svea that would make an excellent addition too. Keep up the good work darkhound its a great game.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Do you mean that GIF of "how to Search"? If so, here it is again. Just save it to your computer and then you can upload it to the forum whenever you feel the need to remind people.

View attachment 210311
Nope, I am not gonna use it. That's your thing.
I enjoy way to much to get a my mind blur something sarcastic\ironic or humor with the questions.

Almost all games have a tutorial. i think your gif should be put on the front page.

Reactions: junior366

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hi. First time i've posted a message. love the game. the renders are excellent. I've just been on deviant art and there's some excellent art. I'd like to see Jessica's power girl make an appearance in holiday island. maybe a cosplay party would be cool to see the other girls in super hero outfits. There's also a redhead called Svea that would make an excellent addition too. Keep up the good work darkhound its a great game.
Well, well, well, long time no see: First timer who isn't asking same FTOAQs... Maybe there's still hope. Hey Staff, give this fella something to put under User name...

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes