Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,
the main reason for the release delay is that I've gotten ill some days ago.
Nothing serious, but I didn't feel like rendering sex game stuff or writing story line.
I'm feeling a little better now, but I don't know how long it's gonna take to go away.
Before we get wild speculations - it's just a gripal infect, although a bad one.
You haven't been to the doctor in 48hrs. Desire is starting to get annoyed. She promises she can make you feel better and clear up any blockage.
Desire_doctor_base.png

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
There is something wrong with school since I graduated.
I think they give lessons in writing but not in reading.
Just today I saw in another thread a message from a Game developer about a release date. Someone posted, directly under it, asking when there would be an update.

The Millenniumbug wasn't related with computers. It was about common sense being shut off.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Just today I saw in another thread a message from a Game developer about a release date. Someone posted, directly under it, asking when there would be an update.

The Millenniumbug wasn't related with computers. It was about common sense being shut off.
In the past it happend that a baby was dropped after birth... It happens, right? Wondering if they're not simply throwing every baby against a wall, these days. :eek:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

I think you are right. They say millenials don't need to go to school to learn things as they are much more proficient at searching than previous generations. So they can search instead of learn. There is just one problem with that view: after you have searched you need to *read* what you have found.

Reactions: soulreaper777

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Like I said in another thread
We got a new generation of people who can write, some of them very well, but sadly they can't read one single line :(
Really sadly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 28/12/2018)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.

0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.0 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.3.3 to 0.1.4.0 has 170 new renders and videos!

New features and content

• Desire and Jessica get a hot "girl time" event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • There will be a new player room with lots of cool options (please check the other posts about that one) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Desire gets an event where she visits your room in a pink maid dress --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a very long scene with posing and two videos in the "blue room", a part of the night bar (upstairs) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Jennifer will reveal her transformation story in an event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Desire gets another poker reward which involves her huge assets --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire gets and extended weight lifting scene with a little surprise --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Renée gets the breast flash renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire maid scene will be rewritten and rerendered --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets the night drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets a short event where you run into her in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• All pool scenes have been refined to improve picture to picture transitions. Conversation text has been improved as well. --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Bug fixes

• Dream images for Renée were not added --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Ivy breast bump event in her swimwear was not supposed to happen in the evening --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer age and room number are not shown, although the MC knows them --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.3.3 beta --> same as for 0.1.3.2
0.1.4.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.3.2

Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.0 beta --> January 2019

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I think you are right. They say millenials don't need to go to school to learn things as they are much more proficient at searching than previous generations. So they can search instead of learn. There is just one problem with that view: after you have searched you need to *read* what you have found.
They can't even search. Or they are just to lazy to do it.
I am a big fan of F1. When there are free practices, on F1 forums, they keep asking for livestreams.
Google->F1 stream-> hundreds of usefull hits. It takes more time asking for it then searching.
Same here. If I want to know how to handle Yvette's nightmare, I tick nightmare in the searchbar. Not waiting an hour for an answer.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
You haven't been to the doctor in 48hrs. Desire is starting to get annoyed. She promises she can make you feel better and clear up any blockage.
View attachment 209339
I thougt you need 72 hours to get the full treatment.
I think that is the worst part of the game. It is nearly impossible. Even staying in your room isn't safe.
Gym, beach, pool. Even walking to the elevator isn't safe. It's not the MC who is the predator, it's the girls.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think that is the worst part of the game. It is nearly impossible. Even staying in your room isn't safe.
Gym, beach, pool. Even walking to the elevator isn't safe. It's not the MC who is the predator, it's the girls.
Well, it takes a bit of credit, but there are those purple pills...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it is very confusing. Can't decide if the girls want me for my money (being the lottery winner) or my body (being hung like a pony and all the girls love ponies, or so they say) maybe it's my charm or looks. Oh wait, I used a cheat code to maximize them. Still, it isn't even safe to try and hide out in the jungle, because along with being predators, the girls have the animals helping them hunt you.

Jungle.jpg huntress.jpg

Reactions: junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, it is very confusing. Can't decide if the girls want me for my money (being the lottery winner) or my body (being hung like a pony and all the girls love ponies, or so they say) maybe it's my charm or looks. Oh wait, I used a cheat code to maximize them. Still, it isn't even safe to try and hide out in the jungle, because along with being predators, the girls have the animals helping them hunt you.

Money?? The guy gets money on top of all the rest? Methinks most guys would skip the money for a chance of some time on the Island.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Well I figured out why they want me. My lovely orange/brown fur.
And you know that old saying? "Size doesn't matter" Probably the biggest lie in the world.
I am not ready to hit the jungle. Yet. My strength is only at 6 and endurance at 80. Although I wouldn't mind to be "dominated" by Xena and her girlfriend.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes