titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,
I've added the possibility to get caught on puprpose in the check. But it has to be "activated" for each check, since it doesn't make sense as a general rule. If you've found a spot where it makes sense, please describe it as precise as possible so that I can find it. E.g. The scene + the exact text before the sneak check. Then I will change the check to allow for a fail on purpose.
Well 1 I know for sure, where I just lowered my hacking to 1 to get it accomplished, was getting caught watching Desire shower. Pretty sure only options you get are to watch and risk getting caught or to leave, but if your hacking/sneaking is maxed you don't get caught and then step outside and knock on the door. Pretty sure it's the same ofr all the shower scenes. Still trying to get all the various outcomes to the Yvette masturbating scenes too, so if I cacth something there will let you know

Reactions: junior366

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
You're kidding, right?
Answer to your first question has 3 emmm... 4 parts:
1. Christmas and end of year got in the way
2. I was ill
3. There is a lot of new content and functionality
4. Patrons don't pay me enough - so I have to delay the release, although it's finished since 8 weeks <- just in case someone didn't notice - this one is supposed to be a joke
Answer to your second question: yes

Sorry everyone else for having to read this - couldn't resist :rolleyes:
Do these people play any other games on here? I don't play to many myself, but you update way more frequently and with much more content per update than any other game I've played on here

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
You're kidding, right?
2. I was ill
4. Patrons don't pay me enough - so I have to delay the release, although it's finished since 8 weeks <- just in case someone didn't notice - this one is supposed to be a joke

it's fine :D, really like Jessica in this game btw

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You're kidding, right?
2. I was ill

Does this mean we are not going to get hammocks on the beach? :unsure:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
You're kidding, right?
2. I was ill

Love the game Darkhound, and definitely looking forward to more of it! My only issue is that we won't get to break in that nice sweet newly rendered bed with Jennifer. :D lol

darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
You're kidding, right?
2. I was ill

Ok my friend I'm waiting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,
I've added the possibility to get caught on puprpose in the check. But it has to be "activated" for each check, since it doesn't make sense as a general rule. If you've found a spot where it makes sense, please describe it as precise as possible so that I can find it. E.g. The scene + the exact text before the sneak check. Then I will change the check to allow for a fail on purpose.
Okay so have played a little more since first stating that and yeah it's a quick thing, but for any of the get caught watching a girl shower thing, only possible way to get caught that I can figure out as of now is to lower your hacking/sneaking skill. I even lowered mine to 1 to try to get it with Alice but it didn't work. I didn't have the not getting caught one yet, so just wnet through with it instead of going back and changing it to 0 to see if that would work, will try that next time

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Also one more question (I'm almost all caught up from the time I've missed in this game, mainly just need to get some sexts, but that's about it), how do you get the Yvette Masturbation event where she falls asleep? Do I have to play with her stats, maybe lower her endurance? Have searched haven't found anything and I've tried pretty much all the options and have been able to get all the other Yvette Masturbation events, but only way I've seen her masturbate and cum is if I go in the bathroom and eventually get caught

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Also one more question (I'm almost all caught up from the time I've missed in this game, mainly just need to get some sexts, but that's about it), how do you get the Yvette Masturbation event where she falls asleep? Do I have to play with her stats, maybe lower her endurance? Have searched haven't found anything and I've tried pretty much all the options and have been able to get all the other Yvette Masturbation events, but only way I've seen her masturbate and cum is if I go in the bathroom and eventually get caught
Somehow, she has to fail the endurance check. I actually don't know if it is possible to do without cheating her stats, as I can't think of a lot of ways to lower her endurance before hand that won't be fully restored before you find her in her room. This was an issue brought up before but was kind of ignored.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Somehow, she has to fail the endurance check. I actually don't know if it is possible to do without cheating her stats, as I can't think of a lot of ways to lower her endurance before hand that won't be fully restored before you find her in her room. This was an issue brought up before but was kind of ignored.
I don't remember when exactly I've changed it, but there no longer is an endurance check, since this wasn't working. Right now there is a 50:50 chance for her to fall asleep or not.

Reactions: titmanassguy

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I don't remember when exactly I've changed it, but there no longer is an endurance check, since this wasn't working. Right now there is a 50:50 chance for her to fall asleep or not.
That sounds like it will work better at least. Really looking forward to the next update.

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
I bought the battery charger but Jessica isn't interested in it. She doesn't visit me again and I can't talk to her about it, so I have this quest on my list but I can't complete it :/ (if anyone is interested in it I have maxed lust, affection and love with her)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I bought the battery charger but Jessica isn't interested in it. She doesn't visit me again and I can't talk to her about it, so I have this quest on my list but I can't complete it :/ (if anyone is interested in it I have maxed lust, affection and love with her)
I'm assuming you bought the battery charger after she asked if you had one. Now how do you know she won't visit you again? Have you spent the entire day in your room? Are you expecting her to visit you every day? It may take a bit of time for her to visit your room again. If it has been two weeks, then you can freak out.

hjgv75fmf

Dec 4, 2018
FYI - if anyone on here is not a Patron PLEASE go and become a Patron! Darkhound is working hard to produce this amazing quality content, and wee should support him.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm assuming you bought the battery charger after she asked if you had one. Now how do you know she won't visit you again? Have you spent the entire day in your room? Are you expecting her to visit you every day? It may take a bit of time for her to visit your room again. If it has been two weeks, then you can freak out.
For me it only worked when Jessica was doing housekeeping duty. I am not sure it is required, but it seemed to be. She didn't ask for batteries for a long time, I changed her to housekeeping and presto the same day. I restored, changed her to housekeeping and presto again.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Welcome - you are on a pirate page ...
Be careful.
Many guys here have no money - but some are patrons.
Good devs need all the support (y)
And welcome to you too, looks like this is your first post in this thread too.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
hmm? Referring to the longer post that was temporarily there? No, I always post-process a couple of times after the initial, depending on whether I feel like a long post with stories and jokes or simply a short note.

In this case I decided against it after the initial (was not about the game, so /meh) and seeing there was no further posts after it, reduced it to the essential point. The world will have to live with the edit ;)

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,

I've just posted a sexy lingerie pic of Jennifer standing in the door to her room. Since it's for 5$+ patrons, I won't post it here.
But you get another one from the same scene which I haven't posted anywhere else.
It's also part of the quest to get the new room.

Enjoy!

Jennifer_visit6_new_room1.jpg

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes