Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sgranf

From my FAQ:

7) Are there plans to add new girls? Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl? (Edit to include more girls who can have vaginal sex)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9) Why do all the girls have huge boobs? Is there any incest in the game? I don't like lesbianism, how can I remove it from the game? How can I have a threesome with these girls? Can I have anal sex with any of the girls? What about futa girls?

Last edited:

Bard

May 1, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Holiday Island [v0.1.8.0 beta Quickfixes Pre-Applied] [darkhound1] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download PC (507MB): - - -

question .... can i apply Patch: 0.1.8.2 Beta from 1st page?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
jason122222

We'll get the update this month sometime.
The update for 1.9 already has 550 renders and may get to 600 since Natasha's night visit and Amy's level 5 quest need to be finished. He was going to wait on the level 5 quest, but I guess he figured out what he was going to do with it.
We need to realize that version 1.9 is huge and takes a great leap forward towards 2.0.
To clarify, after bugs are fixed with 1.9.1, the next version will probably be 1.10.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Ty darkhound1 I hope you saw my previous post(bug report) bartender-poker without deck and butt contest(2nd place no vote)...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't want to post this in a second post...
Need some info on character(girls) losing -40 lust kinda 'randomly'??? Or is it random?
Look at the guide and saw no information on it. Why is it happening?
Lack of interaction(hug & kiss) for more than 1 or 2 days? Can you avoid it? Anyone knows?
Do the girls automatically decide to 'flick their bean' if they stay too long at 100 lust? :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ty darkhound1 I hope you saw my previous post(bug report) bartender-poker without deck and butt contest(2nd place no vote)...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't want to post this in a second post...
Need some info on character(girls) losing -40 lust kinda 'randomly'??? Or is it random?
Look at the guide and saw no information on it. Why is it happening?
Lack of interaction(hug & kiss) for more than 1 or 2 days? Can you avoid it? Anyone knows?
Do the girls automatically decide to 'flick their bean' if they stay too long at 100 lust? :)
Sorry the Guide is only updated through 0.1.6.2.
Just like real life if a girl's lust is high or she is horny, she will take things into her own hands. Sorry, you can't watch. Interacting with her more will help, but there are no guarantees. Guess that's kind of like real life too.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The poker minigame is very boring and takes ages. Will it be changed?
Here's what i do. The first hand you are dealt with, click fold... Then before clicking 'new game', SAVE
Click 'new game', you are dealt 2 card , then click bet(multiple times) until she fold or you win.
If you lose reload and you will be deal 2 new card. If you win SAVE before clicking 'new game'
Rinse and repeat... take about 3-4-5min. Play poker 'like the wind'(fast) ;)

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
  • Poker play with bartender -> fixed, if you don't have cards, she will asjk you if you have cards and will refuse to play
  • Poker play with Joy --> no fix necessary, because the game is in Joy's office and you play with her cards. But in any case you can only play poker against Joy if you won against Jennifer, so it's not possible to happen after the bartender fix.
  • Wrong results for second and third place in round A/B in butt contest --> has been fixed, the butt contest was using the old (faulty) logic. The wet-t contest is already okay. I used the same logic now also for the butt contest.
  • Explanation of interactive posing interface has been moved and is now called inside the posing interface function --> all posing events get the question about the inerface explanations
  • About how the looks increase is working: It's too much information, I don't want to explain it in every detail. But maybe I can add something to explain it to the MC. Maybe he could ask a girl before it comes available to buy. Kind of a mini quest where she explains how it works.
  • Reset of time to 07:00 after certain events. Office1 and Office2 events were still bugged. Should be fixed now. Problem was some left over code from the old logic how time passes.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Potoum

I haven't added the loss of lust mechanism to my FAQ yet because it will change for 1.9 to be more forgiving.
The girls lose lust when their lust is too high for too long.
I have played and don't find this to be so. They seem to lose lust all the time.

Still, I realize I should add something to the FAQ and will work on it. I'll add something about how if you ignore girls their affection and love goes down.

This is realistic, and I like it, especially for Jennifer and Yumiko, because you can't just ignore them after you max their stats. However, this system is especially punishing for Miriam and Mercedes since it isn't easy to raise their lust stats.

I suggest that Jennifer and Yumiko be added to the "Ignore them and they lose affection and love" list so that you have to pay attention to them as well.

Also, it is adverse to the way I want to play. I want all the girls to lust for me all the time. I want to kiss and grope these girls and have them show me their boobs as much as possible. If their lust is low, it's part of the game to work it back up.

However, with the girls losing lust because they self service when their lust is high, you should now keep their lust around 70 at all times or it will drop from 100 to 60.

The new system will be more random. The girls have a lower chance to lose lust and will lose 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50.
There will have to be some playtesting before this becomes finalized. When it does, I'll add it to my FAQ.

Another way to accomplish this realism without changing game play would be to raise the cap on the girl's lust to 150. Then they could lose lust if they get over 100. Then if I work them up to 150, it'll just drop to 100. Or I can coast with them all at 100.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Ha, flick their bean. Never heard it called that before. This syndrome is probably why they all are packing dildos and vibrators and look at the monster that Jessica keeps running down the batteries on, LOL. You can tell that the number drops are not just a program thing going on at night or so it appears that if you have wound up some girls with a lot of play during the day, they will fix their situation at night which is fine. Sometimes some don't though. They will carry their "horniness factor" for a while which is interesting and I don't know exactly why that is. It might be when their affection and love numbers are high that their lust number won't drop as much over night. OR maybe they are scheming and planning something for the next night but I may be putting too much brain into that.

I have a situation with the legendary Eva elevator seduction. Is it just coincidence by the way that her name is Eva which is part of the word elevator? Its a nice touch if it was purposeful. I never get tired of this scene.

So, Eva's elevator will show up even if her desire level/horny factor (don't really like the word lust but ok) is too low to work the scene. By the time you see the steel doors it is too late to pull out a pill because the players phone is locked out. It is difficult to keep Eva wound up 24/7 with the random expectation of this scene happening. I had just awarded her best butt the day before and of course we had champagne and fun that night so the very next morning when I left the breakfast table the elevator pops up and her horny factor is too low to work the scene. GRRR ARGGGH, LOL. I didn't want to have to cheat that. Having some tease up time at the door with her to get her worked up would prevent it and I realize that as soon as the elevator door shows up that the scene has activated so maybe difficult to do. Also carrying the lust check further into the episode before she calls it off might work since she starts up right away once we're inside. That might help get her in the mood if her lust number is close but still below the cut off when the scene begins.

The other deal is with going for the second pop with her once we get started. The only way I have been able to achieve that is to drop her endurance down on the console and/or increase her lust some after the first pop before she takes off again. I also tried a pill cheat because again once the elevator door shows which is the lead in panel for the scene, you can't get your phone open. I don't want to have to cheat this and the extra performance part of the blue pill also doesn't work on these characters. The blue pill if even just the enhanced performance part without the ginormous size doesn't work on Amy or anybody else either That I have found so far except for my one blue pill character which is Faye. It works great on her, LOL.

It would be interesting to have multiple orgasm potential in other scenes even if it requires better sex through chemistry. I would like to get that second shot at Amy in the bar bathroom because it doesn't look like she is joking. An up against the wall standing added optional scene would be what I would request if we could request something with this. I know it all takes a large amount of time to work this stuff and you have to prioritize your priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or it's the intend way it's suppose to be working...

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
So, strictly in the interest of science and better game playing and not some perverse sexual competition thing, how many "encounters" are possible in one day. Considering the difficulty of pulling this off I guess pills and perhaps 1 or 2 console cheats would be acceptable.

I have managed 5 and would have gotten the 6th except Jennifer was on duty in the bar instead of Yumiko. The bar was empty at closing though so she would have activated. That would have been #6. I wasn't sure a pill would wind up Faye enough for the upstairs pole routine after what we did at the swimming pool so I bumped her up some and spiked her drink as well. I think if I had gotten a random event I could potentially have hit 7. In the end it gets down simply to how much time you have in the day and how much time each of these encounters takes up. It wasn't a marathon I particularly enjoyed. It was more nerve wrackin and stressful than anything else.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or it's the intend way it's suppose to be working...
All three fixed.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes