JLIOUIFER

Feb 18, 2018
its capped, no way to get everyone on the island at the same time, and even if you could tweak a few variables, it would probably break half the game, if you are asking about inviting/removing girls from the island you do that at the reception in exchange for company favor.
Okay, thanks you!

Reactions: Puppet Master
Apr 6, 2018
Encountered a bug...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/visit/[char1.fname]_visit_swim[char1.swimwear].webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Desire/visit/Desire_visit_swim1.webp')
Was visiting Miss Diamond, which opened the door in her bikini. Then the exception occured.

Last edited:

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
At what time Jen is ready to continue her story ? Must be a bug, never started in 19/20/20:30/21/22/23h on Yumiko's nights. BTW, Desire deserves some hardcore bent-over penetration, because all teasing-but-not-giving during game.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
At what time Jen is ready to continue her story ? Must be a bug, never started in 19/20/20:30/21/22/23h on Yumiko's nights. BTW, Desire deserves some hardcore bent-over penetration, because all teasing-but-not-giving during game.
Bantry would be all for that, he's ready to give Desire the high,hard one!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
adeii

From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

139) How do I get Jennifer to tell me the start of her transformation story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

140) How do I get the conclusion of Jennifer's transformation story? Do I have to hear the first part of the story before I get the conclusion? How do I have sex with Jennifer? How do I get Jennifer's special sexts?

Reactions: adeii

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
a question ..in mercedes quest to see here skimpy outfit before the bar opens , i have few managed to get my lust low and endurance high (through cheat and maxing girls stats) but as i go onward with the quest there is a bug occurred just as she is beginning to start. any solution ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Without more info we can only guess. That scene requires a lot of memory for the images. The last guy said he didn't have a lot of video card memory, and we thought it was the memory leak problem. He got a little farther by opening the console with <SHIFT-o> and typing:
renpy.free_memory()
Try it and see. The tech guys on this forum are going to need to see a full traceback report hidden behind a SPOILER tag.
When we get 1.9 it will also have the new Renpy version which will help.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I added some things to the FAQ (SPOILERS!):

21) Why does a girl's anger go up? How can I reduce a girl's anger? Why do the girls sometimes lose their affection and love? How do I stop a girl from losing affection and love? Why do the girls lose lust all of the time? How do I stop this lust loss from happening?

30) How do I masturbate? I just started the game, and the only girl I can masturbate to is the girl who was on the plane. How do I get to masturbate to all the other hot girls? How do I take a sample for the doctor? How come I sometimes don't get a sample? How come sometimes I can't masturbate? Why does my endurance go down after I masturbate? How much does it go down? Why does it go back up? How do I get sperm congestion and how do I get rid of it?

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Without more info we can only guess. That scene requires a lot of memory for the images. The last guy said he didn't have a lot of video card memory, and we thought it was the memory leak problem. He got a little farther by opening the console with <SHIFT-o> and typing:
renpy.free_memory()
Try it and see. The tech guys on this forum are going to need to see a full traceback report hidden behind a SPOILER tag.
When we get 1.9 it will also have the new Renpy version which will help.
do i put the name in the bracket like renpy.free_memory(mercedes) or i just input the code like you just send?

Reactions: brianiac

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
i just found the that ignore the error can made it continue with the scene and when few time you want here to turn around during the shoot , the error pops up but continue ignore will do the work... just my accidental discovery
If you do hit an error and that panel comes up and you hit ignore it will get you past that error but its hard to tell what else may have been corrupted in the run time environment of the program. I would recommend that you get past the error, make sure you are on a complete screen with a good background, the left and right inset windows and save as soon as possible and then re-load the game just to be safe. That is what I do anyway.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Amy's gym adventure doesn't work for me. Going by the faq, our numbers are both ok. My strength is greater than hers. She is wearing the slingshot bikini that I got for her. We are in the gym alone. The only gym training option that comes up at all is the pec's routine. There is no weight lifting button or pull ups or yoga. I have managed to do just about every thing else that can be done to that girl including the abs sex on the beach after she poses(don't think that is mentioned in the faq).

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Oh, duh, LOL. Thanks, but I like the slingshot so much. It reminds me of one I bought for somebody once but hers was all black. Uh, she wore it for me too for a short period of time in private. She wouldn't wear it out in public.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes