hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
LOL. That dude has a bit of a warped sense of humor but it is funny. Its not even a bikini. Oh jeez he had the rear printed on that. I'm surprised he got that up on youtube. My ex wife would have thrown kitchen utensils at me if I did that. I guess she didn't have a sense of humor. I was watching the video as I posted this. She actually wore that to the beach.

To correct my previous post, I did find a mention of the Amy on the beach posing and using her abs as a sex weapon. I finally found that 1.8 faq. Its huge. Took me a while to read through all that.

Ok another true story. I used to live in southern Cali near Hermosa beach if you know your beaches. So I was riding my bike on the beach walk one day and this knock out blonde was walking along toward me and she was wearing a MACRAME bikini. There was like everything showing and I mean everything. Macrame was not intended to be used for clothing. Some bondage fetish maybe but its rope used for knotting pot hangers and such things. I was so shocked and amazed that I ran my bike into a trash can. She helped me up, asked if I was ok then winked at me, laughed and went on her merry way.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I also got the out of memory problem watching half naked yoga girls on the beach. I did the free memory command from the console even with the error panel still up and it cleared. I don't even know how much ram is installed for my video chip. I had a monster Geforce something or other video card with its own onboard fan but it crapped so I'm back to whatever Intel put on the old quad cores, probably not enough. I also noticed getting a black panel between animations in Jennifer's visit to my room. I guess that means it wasn't keeping up with the frame rate. I didn't build this machine to run stuff like this.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So you pretend to be a good boy for a little over a month and ask Santa for a new computer with all the bells and whistles. Or at least enough to play Holiday Island non-stop.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I won't change the "endurance gain" logic. It's 10% of max endurance per half hour. It also kicks in when you masturbate, because this takes time too.
It's cool you fix it. I only mention the 10% end_gain(during masturbation) because i thought it might have been a mistake of adding it to current endurance before doing the check for masturbation(30 endurance). I was trying to be as helpful as I could in my 'traceback'. I wasn't questioning the idea of adding 10% endurance, just that it might have been at the wrong place/order in the 'function'.
P.S. I hope you check the 'blue pill' masturbation too? for it to be 'get_endurance' and not raw endurance. 1hour masturbation might call a different 'function' ;)

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone knows the walkthrough for shower in the gym with desire and eva? and yvette invitation dinner did not occur after the 1 week she is asked to leave the island... any clue on that ? or the rng changes is low ??

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Another "great" review that basically states that the author dislikes big breasts and doesn't like sandbox games.
I guess I need to go out and write 1 star reviews for every VN that has small breasted girls. No, wait, I'm not that retarded.
I'm so sorry I wasted your precious time creating this game and that I also forced you to play it and I probably also forced you to waste even more of your precious time to write this enlightening review.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Another "great" review that basically states that the author dislikes big breasts and doesn't like sandbox games.
I guess I need to go out and write 1 star reviews for every VN that has small breasted girls. No, wait, I'm not that retarded.
I'm so sorry I wasted your precious time creating this game and that I also forced you to play it and I probably also forced you to waste even more of your precious time to write this enlightening review.
Please force me to play the 1.9.0 update;)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I read the review, it disagree with it of course but to each his own.
It happens, I'm sure great games like Man of the House or DMD get 1 star too ( I should check that ).

Edit : maybe you should change the breast size selection for "small" to "medium" at the beginning of the game ? Just in case some lamers didn't get that it is a big boobs game.....

Edit : wild thought, what about : big, huge, humongous or handful, aplenty, cornucopia ? Or in holy words of Russ Meyer : vixen, mega vixen, ultra vixen :)

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
darkhound1
While I want to see 1.9 as soon as possible, getting it into beta by the weekend might mean that Natasha's Breast Quest will have to be put on hold again since you are only 40% done with it.
We've waited this long, if it's a matter of one more week to have that long awaited appointment finished, I don't mind; even though it means that I have to wait to play Hotshots with Faye.
Now you might be planning to put it into beta with her quest almost done and finish it while the game is being tested. This is fine, but as soon as you release the version, you will be too busy to work on Natasha's scene. Then it gets pushed back to 1.9.1, then there are so many fires to put out from the general public, that it gets pushed to 1.9.2. Then all the new content for 1.10 will get in the way, and we won't see her until 1.10 gets released maybe as late as January.
Please, just take a week to finish her up. Another week won't kill us. That poor girl has been waiting so long, I'd hate to have her wait until January.
However, if you are waiting for inspiration, then feel free to push her back until you are ready. I'd rather wait to see something great, than have you rush and not get what you want.
Your patient and appreciative (and big boob loving) fans will thank you.

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I am happy to make my first post on this forum for this amazing game. I have been collecting, studying and modding games of all kinds for many years including adult games .... and in my own professional work as an artist for some 45 plus years, I have always returned with love to the largest breasted female figures any media and medium can create. For this interest at times I have been severely criticized and ridiculed. I found such fears of the beauty of the female form ridiculous. I came to visit this forum searching for info on some ILLUSION games I recently collected and stumbled on the start of this thread and the start of this game.

I didn't have high hopes for time and again, game makers, artists and digital content creators have disappointed me with their lack of understanding of how large large needed to be to reach the level of true Beauty. Few seem to get it. Not even in Manga, or hentai anime are there really many good portrayals of this golden rule.

Here at last, in the two days I have had time to start and play this fine fine game, I have been happily, indeed joyfully pleased and surprised. Darkhousd Sir, you are a genius and a true artist.

I look forward to reading thru this thread for it seems that there is thankfully strong support for this top quality gold standard game. I have been working in game development, design and art for years now...and rarely have I been so happily surprised as I am by this excellent project. I hope you continue and continue to expand and enjoy the fine work you are doing. I hope to chat with you at some point but will continue on my first play thru with great enjoyment.

I will avoid spoilers and cheats for now but they will be a great help in getting deeper into what this game has to offer. I am really glad that fate and chance brought me here..and I hope to share and possibly contribute as time allows. My regards to all here and again Darkhound thank you very much.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I think that a girls anger at the player should slowly dissipate at least somewhat just naturally over a period of a few days. The player should still try to make up with the girl but it is difficult to knock down a 10 or 20 anger factor and it just becomes a mechanical response that is repeated over and over. A simple dialog option with a sincere apology could also be available. I've never had any woman angry at me forever except for my ex wife. She was a professional at it. It would also be nice to have just a simple hi, how are you today? dialog line to greet a girl. Since the main dialog panel is a lot of questions maybe it needs to start with a hi, I was wondering if I could talk with you and ask some questions before you just launch into what feels a bit like an interrogation.

I also miss the closeness and affection after a sexual encounter when the girl just gets up and says I'm going to take a shower. A somewhat extended hug and kiss afterwards is something I have always liked and always done in my own life. A lot of the encounters seem to just end too abruptly and particularly when they were in a romantic type setting. Some scenes like Eva's elevator are pure lust and don't need that touch but some do.

The other thing that is natural is that horniness/lust? in a girl will build up over a period of time by itself to an extent from lack of having had sex. I'm not sure what that equates to as a number. In the game the player is forced to keep stimulating his females or those numbers will decline.

Putting the whammy to Faye at the pool and dropping her lust number to zero is ok but getting it back to an operational level is a long and tedious process that can take days. Otherwise, I start to feel like I am stalking her around the playing field with these hit and run hugs then kisses or gifts.

The pool inviters will invite you to the pool to pose even if their numbers don't rate the experience which seems odd. Amy's dinner is the same. If her lust is not enough and you stare at her boobs she gets extremely mad and throws you out. That is something of a harsh response for staring at a girls boobs when she is purposefully wearing a sheer, cleavage displaying dress. I'm letting her cool off from a couple of days ago, LOL, but she isn't cooling off at all. In fact her other numbers, love and affection are dropping. Love doesn't just permanently drop like a rock if somebody gets mad. After they have cooled off a bit it should come back. These quirky aspects of this program are,,,, well, quirky and just make everything more difficult and somewhat mechanical.

I have noticed a few additional things that are not like the previous paragraphs. The animation of dude and bend over Alice in her school girl dress after winning a contest is not natural. The other thing that would be nice is to do some trim up or clean up on the graphics of Heather's private area in the after pole dance upstairs encounter. It doesn't look right or natural or something. On Eva's visit to dude after she wins her contest, the initial penetration wouldbe a lot nicer if it showed initial entry, mid insertion and full insertion to better fit the dialog. Showing that slowly is also (for me) a hotness factor.

Swiching subjects, I think every encounter in the program should be some how repeatable. One time only encounters are a bit of a waste of your effort to produce. Being able to get the scene back in another or a few other alternative ways would add a lot for a little work and make the program and repeating the encounter a bit more fun.

Just my thoughts on a bunch of stuff.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes