Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
that's purple!
True, bit too much blue, so Purple, should be more like this for a dark Girly Pink, or this for a Pink.
Anyhow, starting to get off thread topic...
Lets talk about boobs instead :p

Last edited:

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I'm still hoping for Strip Twister myself, but that's just the kind of pervert I am!
I'd vote for this addition.

I have a wish list of additions, but I'm waiting for darkhound1 to request some.

The last open request I remember were for more easter eggs, like when you ring the front desk bell too many times as Ivy threatens you.

Reactions: SiJa

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'd vote for this addition.

I have a wish list of additions, but I'm waiting for darkhound1 to request some.

The last open request I remember were for more easter eggs, like when you ring the front desk bell too many times as Ivy threatens you.
It's been hinted at in the girl's dialogue, along with volleyball, that's what keeps me hoping!

Reactions: brianiac
D

Deleted member 662090

Check the guide in the OP.
You unlock the sauna by doing training with Faye at the gym.
I checked the guide and tried many time with Faye doing pull-ups and weight lifting. With pull-ups nothing happens, with weight lifting I always and up in the the shower with Faye giving a BJ. Please, how can I unlock the sauna?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I checked the guide and tried many time with Faye doing pull-ups and weight lifting. With pull-ups nothing happens, with weight lifting I always and up in the the shower with Faye giving a BJ. Please, how can I unlock the sauna?
If you always end up in the shower getting a BJ, then you must not have won her bet. I don't recall the exact requirements, but I believe it has something to do with whether you get a hard on. Adjust your stats accordingly via a pill or the mod. You must win the bet to move from the shower onto the sauna.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If you always end up in the shower getting a BJ, then you must not have won her bet. I don't recall the exact requirements, but I believe it has something to do with whether you get a hard on. Adjust your stats accordingly via a pill or the mod. You must win the bet to move from the shower onto the sauna.
No hard on during pull ups, alone, skimpy bikini.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
the best way to beat hotshot is to save befor answering any questions. this way you can get the right answer with out losing.. if your looking for thy hangman answers check out the companion guide on the first page.. scroll to the bottem for answers

Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes