Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
After an intense interview (no it wasn't an interrogation) by Mercedes and the rest of the HI's security team, we learned her name is Carla and she was just looking for her sister Jessica. Well, that's what she claimed. As Jessica had been sent home by yankeeInKy, Joy was forced to start a deep background check, Hopefully by the time she arrives tomorrow, we'll have more information.

beach_girl14.jpg

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
After an intense interview (no it wasn't an interrogation) by Mercedes and the rest of the HI's security team, we learned her name is Carla and she was just looking for her sister Jessica. Well, that's what she claimed. As Jessica had been sent home by yankeeInKy, Joy was forced to start a deep background check, Hopefully by the time she arrives tomorrow, we'll have more information.

View attachment 778341
Oh I ain't talking blame on this lol. I sent Renee home. Ever since the island knows I like dark scary music I'm getting "The look" from the girls. I blame SiJa lol.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 778341
Oh I ain't talking blame on this lol. I sent Renee home. Ever since the island knows I like dark scary music I'm getting "The look" from the girls. I blame SiJa lol.
Yeah, it wasn't yankeeInKy, it was me who sent Jessica home.:giggle:

During one of her Many visits to charge the Batteries for her "Toys" she mentioned she was missing Mittens, her cat.
So I said I would send her away for a few days so she could visit him, and maybe get some more batteries and a charger :unsure:

I did say to her as well maybe look at getting a Sybian as it works on mains power, so no batteries ???
She said " Whats a Sybian ??"
I told her "Look it up on the internet, I am sure you will like it" ;)

Apparently that's why she is not back to the island yet as she bought a Sybian and now finding it hard to stand up and walk :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
Ii can asked version Android is + mod or not???

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "SiJa, pos: 4032490, anggota: 453431"]
Versi Android memiliki Mod yang sudah dipasang ke game, lihat ikon di sudut kiri atas ;)
[/QUOTE]
Thanks

Reactions: SiJa

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
OEJ
Have you ever played Holiday Island? No? Ok, go and play it and record all scenes. Take a screenshot of each picture with text and make it a series. And then try do it again with different x, y and z and repeat then same. And then again with different x, y and z and repeat then same. And, well, repeat the same until you have all Scenes, Appointments and Events screenshot.

Have fun!
And you'll have because you have to play it to get all...
:devilish: ;) :D

(oh and you will also find out what x, y and z are)

Reactions: SiJa

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ
Have you ever played Holiday Island? No? Ok, go and play it and record all scenes. Take a screenshot of each picture with text and make it a series. And then try do it again with different x, y and z and repeat then same. And then again with different x, y and z and repeat then same. And, well, repeat the same until you have all Scenes, Appointments and Events screenshot.

Have fun!
And you'll have because you have to play it to get all...
:devilish: ;) :D

(oh and you will also find out what x, y and z are)
uh....
1597829673214.png

i played the game too.... :facepalm: and your idea of "take a screenshot" is well its like your every other idea.... its too partanen'ish'

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 any plans on adding a scenes gallery? coz johndoe1545 and m4zy are "hounding" me daily to make a mod for your game :cry::cry: and id rather not do some stupid thing that may break the code of the game :KEK::KEK::KEK:.
Nope, none. This is by design and choice.
There is no need for a scene gallery in a sandbox game. Just play the scene again if you want to see it another time.
Most or all (if I haven't forgotten some) of the scenes that are not repeatable can be replayed already. Just click the "camera icon" in the achievements to do so. The two scenes on the left side of your last screeshot have them for example.
Everyone asking for a mod to replay scenes is just too lazy to play the game, which is certainly not my problem.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Nope, none. This is by design and choice.
There is no need for a scene gallery in a sandbox game. Just play the scene again if you want to see it another time.
Most or all (if I haven't forgotten some) of the scenes that are not repeatable can be replayed already. Just click the "camera icon" in the achievements to do so. The two scenes on the left side of your last screeshot have them for example.
Everyone asking for a mod to replay scenes is just too lazy to play the game, which is certainly not my problem.
hope those two also saw your comment :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 19th Aug. 2020)

Two new Large Banners added to the Fan Signatures Collection.
These are for the Reception...

HI_reception_normal.png

HI_reception_sexy.png

You can choose between the two styles of Uniform.
As always these and more can be found in the following post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

It has changed slightly as put each section in a Spoiler so to keep the size of the post down.

:)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes