sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I have been asking for Joy's meeting every week for three weeks but Joy's scene has not been triggered yet.Is there something else I am supposed to do?All achievements have been completed.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Is there anything "special" you need to do to trigger Joy's office sex scene in the latest version. I have done all the new achievements for the girls in the latest version and have visited Joy three times in her office to ask about wishes but nothing triggered so far. Is it just a random thing and I just have to keep requesting visits until it happens. Thanks
Do you have the girls on the island that are on the wish list. If not the wishes won't trigger. The guide tells you which girls.

Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Once apon a time on a island somewhere in the Pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
Coffee :p

Ah another glorious day on the Island. Slept in late today so missed beach yoga Jennifer holds.. Damn it. Nothing brightens my day then Coffee, Beach Yoga, and those cool Binoculars off the Island shopping app to bring it all into view.

Taking in the beach view from my balcony and finishing my coffee. What to get into today. Faye's got Nurse duty, then the spa so I'll catch up with her later. No dance pole practice today. Sad very sad.

I do notice this coffee is a little different from my usual brand Folgers that I brought with me to the island before I ran out. It's not bad. Wonder what brand this is? Off to reception. Inquiring minds must know.

Yvette.jpg
Ah there she is my favorite Island cutie. Good Morning Yvette. I have a question and I know that because you sooo good at what you do here I know I'll get my answer.

Yvette giggles and smiles at me. Oh there's my favorite island charmer. What can i help you with?
Well first thank you for your quick response to getting coffee for my room. You spoil me so Yvette. I have a quick question.

With that bright smile I just adore she replies. I'll try to answer it.

What brand of coffee does the island provide it's guests?

Funny you mentioned that. I'm working on a new supplier for your coffee to make sure you don't run out. Batting her eyes at me. We don't want you going without, do we.

Well according to the inventory it looks like it's just you and Bantry. Bantry doesn't seem to run out, wonder why?

SiJa was just here not too long ago and suggested a brand for you to try he's so helpful.

Thinking to myself. Mmmhmmm I'm sure he is. he suggested Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee. He thinks you'll like it.

As always your on top of everything here Yvette. I'll leave you to your duties. Maybe later I'll catch you at dinner. See ya then.

Bye Yankee. You be good now giggling at me. I just have to respond to that . What ever do you mean dear ;)

Back to my room. Ok I'm googling this shit. It's SiJa. We pick at each other in good fun. This can't be him being nice, its a trap, it's SiJa. Bet this is shit once you drink it later you see shit melt or see God or something and it hasn't kicked in yet.

Oh No, or it could be like that movie the Bucket List were they find out the gucci coffee is really grounded animal poop!!

Ok Google be my friend. AH HAAAA there it is!!

Big and bold designed to be used with milk based coffees for the best possible value.

Blue Dragon coffee is grown and picked in the Bajawa region of Flores Island, in the Eastern Sunda Island Archipelago, Indonesia. Aside from Komodo Island, it is one of the few places where Komodo Dragons are still found in the wild.

The coffee is then roasted and packed in our roasting facility.

An intensely flavoured coffee with hints of dark chocolate and red berries, underpinned with rich spicy notes. Indonesian Blue Dragon provides a full-bodied cup with excellent crema and deep smoky aroma.

Hmmm. Ok. seems legit. I'm still going drink it in small doses. He's not gonna get me on this.. Ohhh No, not today SiJa lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
When I first heard about Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee I did think that its probably made from Komodo Dragon Shit
:poop::coffee: :ROFLMAO:
But its good stuff.

Just be careful not to have too many cups in one day, as its got a big caffeine hit and will keep you awake for many hours...
Unless that is what you are looking for :unsure:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
When I first heard about Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee I did think that its probably made from Komodo Dragon Shit
:poop::coffee: :ROFLMAO:
But its good stuff.

Just be careful not to have too many cups in one day, as its got a big caffeine hit and will keep you awake for many hours...
Unless that is what you are looking for :unsure:
lol. No I like to sleep. I may just order some just try it.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
More of a tea drinker myself, as you can see ;)

Thinking that Amy might like ORANGE AND CINNAMON TEA. :unsure:
"The unmistakable aroma of natural cinnamon lifts from this deliciously warming tea the moment you add water.
Our master blenders have balanced the spiciness with sweet orange flavour that adds an aromatic air to the soft black tea.
"

Will get Yvette to order some for the afternoon tea with Amy (Chapter 2 will be tomorrow).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 21. August 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.2.2 has:
62 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Renée will get her pool play scene --> still working on it
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • The save and load slots will get numbers on them for easier navigation --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of in game days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Bug fixes
  • When you have no sun lotion, Faye's sun lotion scene at the pool will crash with: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'swimwwear' --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.2

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1​

Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.2.2 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yankeeInKy and SiJa, you'll have to let me know how the Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee tastes. Sorry, but seeing as how I am 62 yrs. old, a survivor of a stroke a few years back, and on a fixed income, $12 - $14/lb. is outside my budget. For all the coffee I drink, I can handle Maxwell House's Intense Bold at $5.99/two pounds much easier. Now, if you could maybe get Yvette and/or Amy to drop a few hints in Delizia's ear, maybe she'll surprise me for Christmas.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mega Links down.
Congratulations, you win an award!

stupid post award.jpg

Now you may think that seems harsh, but as the Mega link being down has been posted numerous times already, I think it is quite fitting.

The answer is (same as it tells you in the Guide), get your links from the developer's Patreon page.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
yankeeInKy and SiJa, you'll have to let me know how the Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee tastes. Sorry, but seeing as how I am 62 yrs. old, a survivor of a stroke a few years back, and on a fixed income, $12 - $14/lb. is outside my budget. For all the coffee I drink, I can handle Maxwell House's Intense Bold at $5.99/two pounds much easier. Now, if you could maybe get Yvette and/or Amy to drop a few hints in Delizia's ear, maybe she'll surprise me for Christmas.
I used to get it from a big online shopping company beginning with the letter A, and having something to do with a jungle..
But no stock at moment due to some beer disease :( but waiting on a new supplier, which ties into the story...see ;)
Always my Fan Fiction bits have some reality in them.

I like it, not sure if you will as different people have different tastes :giggle:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Can do Bantry . I'm a Folgers Classic Roast fan myself with Sugar Free Hazelnut creamer. Intense Bold huh Bantry. You da man LOL. I did notice the beans have to be ground. Yet again SiJa has to torment me. Can't just brew it. Noooo

Last edited:
  • Haha

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I used to get it from a big online shopping company beginning with the letter A, and having something to do with a jungle..
But no stock at moment due to some beer disease :( but waiting on a new supplier, which ties into the story...see ;)
Always my Fan Fiction bits have some reality in them.

I like it, not sure if you will as different people have different tastes :giggle:
Oh Boy that's quite vague. I'll look that up on Google!! LOL I'll tell Yvette she can get that coffee at Spoons&Spice in Utah USA

Last edited:
  • Haha

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I never figured you for being older than me, 54 & diabetic, so I just get the k-cup assortment packs for variety from Hellhole(aka Wal-mart). That at least keeps me in coffee for a couple of weeks(I drink at least 4 cups a day!)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes