csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
I mean if the developer wants to spend all this time animating scenes that we cant revisit without starting a new game or creating a tedious list of save files, then it's his choice. Not really sure the lack of a replay gallery is enhancing the game, however.

If there is a demographic of users that just want to drop in a save file and go to town on scene replays then why not add it to bring in more players/patrons?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I mean if the developer wants to spend all this time animating scenes that we cant revisit without starting a new game or creating a tedious list of save files, then it's his choice. Not really sure the lack of a replay gallery is enhancing the game, however.

If there is a demographic of users that just want to drop in a save file and go to town on scene replays then why not add it to bring in more players/patrons?
Probably because that 'group' is such a minority compared to the others that appreciate the 'technical' merits of a well crafted game with outstanding artwork and renders and the developer has high personal standards which he won't compromise. There are plenty of hastily cobbled together games on F95Zone which are continually released almost daily. Play/support them and fap away to your heart's content.

Hand.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Probably because that 'group' is such a minority compared to the others that appreciate the 'technical' merits of a well crafted game with outstanding artwork and renders and the developer has high personal standards which he won't compromise. There are plenty of hastily cobbled together games on F95Zone which are continually released almost daily. Play/support them and fap away to your heart's content.

View attachment 780578
I'm going through the games on F95zone in search of more stuff to play. I am on page 90 and in the K's alphabetically. Just about half of the games listed are abandoned! It has completely shocked me how many of them there are!

grothie

May 24, 2019
Do you have the girls on the island that are on the wish list. If not the wishes won't trigger. The guide tells you which girls.
[/
Have done all the wishes for the girls. Was just wondering about the new Joy scene but have got it to trigger now anyway. Thanks for your reply anyway.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
We return again to the island somewhere in the pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

We return again to the island somewhere in the pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Looking at my music room. Hmmm I've haven't really decorated in here yet. Faye won't be here until later. That should kill some time until she arrives :D

Ok mood music

you can skip to 3:36 for the funny stuff..Black Metal Snowball lol.

Posters. It's a music room right? Sings while decorating. Chained by the sigils of Moooon!!! Cathedrals of Mourning now MINE!!!!

Posters up.
belzebubs.jpg
Love that comic..Hehe looking all bad ass with a baby carrier.
images.jpeg
Onielar. Darken Nocturn Slaughter Cult. God that girl has a set of pipes on her..Yesss!!

Huh. Music stopped.. Grrrr stupid WiFi. I turn around..It's Faye. Oh boy this ain't good she looks annoyed. Faye? Aren't you supposed to be at work?

Gee that's funny you mentioned that. I was, until Alice relieved me of the shift and told me. I better do something with you and that noise. Then something about Amy's tea with SiJa ruined.

Tea?? I swear Faye I had no clue that was today. Trying to hide my evil grin. (Evil thoughts.. I didn't even have to plan it and I got em lol!!)

Defuse situation ASAP. Here sweetie watch this. This parts funny. fast forward to 3:36 on..

Faye: Well they didn't miss a beat there.
Faye: That look on the keyboard players face giggles.
Faye: Round and round, round and round. Poor bass player. Sleigh faster!!! The snowball will get you!!! Giggles.
Faye can't help but laugh. The snowball has a face!!

Defused!!! Faye? Since your off wanna do drinks at the beach bar hon? My treat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Because you can't!! The Guide is a wonderful thing. Page 74 lists all you need.
sorry I have seen the page you mentioned but did not find what you mentioned ,, I mean the question I ask who can help or give my solution so I can complete the army quest

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
sorry I have seen the page you mentioned but did not find what you mentioned ,, I mean the question I ask who can help or give my solution so I can complete the army quest
What part of the opening paragraph on page 74 of the Guide do you not understand?

Amy.png

Amy is the first girl to get the transition of the game mechanics. You can no longer just use mods or console codes to raise her stats. Her affection and love are capped at 35 until certain conditions are met. Keep reading the Guide and it will direct you how to complete all the quests to raise her stats.​

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
What part of the opening paragraph on page 74 of the Guide do you not understand?

View attachment 781458

Amy is the first girl to get the transition of the game mechanics. You can no longer just use mods or console codes to raise her stats. Her affection and love are capped at 35 until certain conditions are met. Keep reading the Guide and it will direct you how to complete all the quests to raise her stats.​
Bantry I swear I can imagine you whipping your door open in SC and yelling. What part of get off my lawn don't you understand. LMAO!!!!

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Ok thanks :) i don't know new mechanical for girl amy :v i long not update this game...

View attachment 781458

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes