Weronique

Apr 9, 2020
is it me or it seems like the richer darkhound1 makes the game, the more dumb and lazy some "players" gets? :D
plz save plz save plz save, I don't care to read even a bit of this forum but plz save :D
lots of boys here are lazy like in real dating :D you want right to the finish, but are lazy to put any small effort to get there:D
maybe I am not common player, but using no shortcuts, no hacks or anything and having fun :D maybe mostly because I noticed there is something strange going on the Island (ever since I found out Joy's age) and I am really eager to discover more about it :D but honestly, darkhound made this alone and have done TONS of pictures, walls of text, done TONS of hot actions which are on it's own amazing to discover. How. Some. People. Can. Even. Complain???
except those who only sit on their asses and never ever done anything creative :(

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Don't shoot the messenger, I can only relay what is on the developer's Patreon page. Perhaps the developer hasn't felt the need to have any new polls as he has enough ideas and plans on his plate. However, if there were to be a poll, what do you think the subject of the poll should be?
Well, general "Who do you want to see more content of?" kind of questions could be asked once in a while. All the recent updates have been done without consulting the patrons.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Reason why no one should use someone else's Saves is that they lose the content. All what they get from those shared Saves is pretty pictures. Not playing experience. So that's why it's completely healthy attitude to promote playing it. If someone only want pictures then they can always use Unren. (<-that's a link, click it!)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Reason why no one should use someone else's Saves is that they lose the content. All what they get from those shared Saves is pretty pictures. Not playing experience. So that's why it's completely healthy attitude to promote playing it. If someone only want pictures then they can always use Unren. (<-that's a link, click it!)
Just to add if you do use UnRen to want to look at the pictures, ONLY use option 1, extract RPA packages.
Any other option, or all option, will cause issues with the game, or as we call it Bork your files.

This is a polite warning :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
He is an uploader
That's a link.
He wants us to click it.

I cannot put my finger on it, but it seems wrong somehow :unsure:
It is like being in an alien movie and be told your name is "Hapless Civilian" :p

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just to add if you do use UnRen to want to look at the pictures, ONLY use option 1, extract RPA packages.
Any other option, or all option, will cause issues with the game, or as we call it Bork your files.

This is a polite warning :)
I make 2 copies. Playable and pretty pictures and read the code. No idea what I'm looking at but still :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well, general "Who do you want to see more content of?" kind of questions could be asked once in a while. All the recent updates have been done without consulting the patrons.
The first page of this 900+ page thread, lists the first post as occurring on Jul 19, 2017. That's 3 years or 36 months ago. By your own admission you have been a patron for 5 months, so maybe you missed some of the previous polls. I don't recall exactly when the last poll was, but I do believe the developer is still working on completing everything from that poll. The girls are already broken into three tiers, which have been pretty well determined by results from previous polls. Meaning as much as I would like to see more content for Delizia, she is not likely to rise above a Tier 3 girl as there is no way to stuff the ballot or poll in her favor.

I don't know if that answers your question, but if you have some idea or request for content you may always post it here or on the developer's Patreon page. Although, you will probably have better results posting it on Patreon.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
but I do believe the developer is still working on completing everything from that poll. The girls are already broken into three tiers, which have been pretty well determined by results from previous polls. Meaning as much as I would like to see more content for Delizia, she is not likely to rise above a Tier 3 girl as there is no way to stuff the ballot or poll in her favor.
It is both a fair question/point and response.

The votes were used a lot in the formative phase of the game, which were exceptionally fluid.
This changed when it matured (Mid-2019 and forward) and they became more rare.

To some degree this is unavoidable.

With maturity also comes the consolidation of the framework and the girls paths.

And the polls to a great degree were consistent in their message over the years, so it became easier for the developer to predict the outcome ahead of time and simply implement directly (and of course there is the backlog of work to do as Bantry notes).

But all that aside, there are some open areas where polls could make sense. Such as which girl should get something extra next time and which type should it be leaning towards. We'll have to see if they make a return now and then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The first page of this 900+ page thread, lists the first post as occurring on Jul 19, 2017. That's 3 years or 36 months ago. By your own admission you have been a patron for 5 months, so maybe you missed some of the previous polls. I don't recall exactly when the last poll was, but I do believe the developer is still working on completing everything from that poll. The girls are already broken into three tiers, which have been pretty well determined by results from previous polls. Meaning as much as I would like to see more content for Delizia, she is not likely to rise above a Tier 3 girl as there is no way to stuff the ballot or poll in her favor.

I don't know if that answers your question, but if you have some idea or request for content you may always post it here or on the developer's Patreon page. Although, you will probably have better results posting it on Patreon.
Last poll was 11/5/19 regarding opinion on lesbian content. Yeeeooow lol.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Last poll was 11/5/19 regarding opinion on lesbian content. Yeeeooow lol.
I voted for more Lesbian content, wanted more Amy and Alice scenes ;)
How soon you do forget. From my post of only a couple days ago.

Some FF action might be added again. About the FFM, there is still the sail boat trip with Jennifer and Amy to be done. So something in that regard will happen.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4007722

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How soon you do forget. From my post of only a couple days ago.

Some FF action might be added again. About the FFM, there is still the sail boat trip with Jennifer and Amy to be done. So something in that regard will happen.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4007722
I remembered your post, thanks. Even liked it at the time (y)

This was more about Patreon Voting.
Also the old votes are still open on Patreon, so you can look them up and add your vote.
***edit*** sorry just checked these are closed now***

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, you can always trust links on The 'Zone are clean of any malware. I can't guarantee that links are clean of sickware, but this is not F95Zone Discord. (<- that's link, too. Click it if you Are Curious, Not Afraid );D) So, nothing to be afraid of here...
You are correct (of course, the link is fine) but I shall miss "hapless civilian", he made such good coffee :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes