TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Ok interesting... the game so far is pretty boring and pretty rough, the writing is also pretty unengaging at times i just wanted to go faster and not have so much floof. I do like that it seems this game has pretty big focus on the mind control aspect. One grip i do have with this is that is called "v3.X" like... theres barely content and the number feels pretty deceiving.. is in very early stages so i think that going for more v0.X" or the like would help with expectations. It would also help to make it clear what kind of game is it going to be, is it gameplay oriented or more just visual novel? at times i was expecting that maybe there would be some freedom to make certain paths happens but it seems this is more on the visual novel part than anything else.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Some times looking at the ratings is misleading for one have you noticed games with this kind of art style usually doesn't have many reviews or comments? I think this and honey select type of art gets avoided because people prefer Daz art style so when they see this art style of a game it gets over looked. I also prefer Daz but in a Daz art style of a game the sex scenes are much fewer and if not done right the sex scenes actual kinda suck they either real janky or so slow it looks like 2 turtles fucking. So some times i like this art style and honey select better because more sex scenes and more fluid motions.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Some times looking at the ratings is misleading for one have you noticed games with this kind of art style usually doesn't have many reviews or comments? I think this and honey select type of art gets avoided because people prefer Daz art style so when they see this art style of a game it gets over looked. I also prefer Daz but in a Daz art style of a game the sex scenes are much fewer and if not done right the sex scenes actual kinda suck they either real janky or so slow it looks like 2 turtles fucking. So some times i like this art style and honey select better because more sex scenes and more fluid motions.
The ratings were correct-ish, but that was in older versions where it was bad since I was new, but I put time into it to make it good. I don't know wtf is Daz's style, I feel like I've heard that before. I haven't played a Honey Select game in over a year, but I know what you mean. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, thanks.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The ratings were correct-ish, but that was in older versions where it was bad since I was new, but I put time into it to make it good. I don't know wtf is Daz's style, I feel like I've heard that before. I haven't played a Honey Select game in over a year, but I know what you mean. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, thanks.
Daz is a more realistic looking art style. But way harder to create so there are fewer animations which in turn fewer sex scenes. To me if you have fewer people try your game your not getting the true rating IMO But most people prefer Daz over the art style your using so it gets over looked. I like both but if Daz animations are done well i prefer Daz but you still get fewer sex scenes so both styles have their perks.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This game would look horrendous in DAZ... Like most games.

To be honest, there've been Koikatsu games that have looked better too. It's a function of skill, which itself is a function of time and talent. It's not the worst, so talent's definitely somewhere in the cards. We'll see if the time comes in, given the game hasn't updated for months.

I think, perhaps, the game is a bit wide-scaled. It's a common mistake among new devs, but going as wide as all Vtubers means there's not enough devspace for even a medium burn, much less a slow burn, and that results in stuff like the girls being hyper-eager to screw and vaguely OOC.

I think, when you're designing your next game, you should peel back a bit on the scale. Focus on a single company, or even a generation of Vtubers. Hololive is huge, pretty sure a game focusing entirely on Myth or Council or X would give you a lot more time to focus in and really nail the details down. A wide net only captures shallow fish.

Koikatsu as an animation/scene studio is always going to turn people off, same as I all but religiously avoid DAZ games. You can mitigate it with clever filtering, custom animations, the whole shebang, but the further you can get from the "Everyone's got it" sort of animations, the better probably in terms of audience attraction. The writing and smut will determine the rest.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hopefully Nyanners and Project Melody join the fray.

Romancing Ollie makes this idea worth it. :love:

Also if you cant give Gura, Korone and Baelz headpats----- I'll riot.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hopefully Nyanners and Project Melody join the fray.

Romancing Ollie makes this idea worth it. :love:

Also if you cant give Gura, Korone and Baelz headpats----- I'll riot.
Right now, I'm focusing on Hololive, so probably not be them for a while. I'm also working on other games-ish so maybe, not right now for sure.

I have no idea, but I like the idea since I like her a lot. Christmas special is coming soon and you do fuck ollie. Tho, there is a giveaway happing on the if you're interested in getting early-early access(Ending in 24 hours. More info actually on with the two latest dev posts explaining more...

I was planning on giving head pats to everyone, that's his power lmao.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes