AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If only handholding was also in the cards too.
Nope, I do not think so. But that doesn't mean I won't make them. I completely forgot to do that, good point, thanks!

In v4.0 I will. I also do remember I think I had planned for a scene with something similar, but it turned into Marine leading the way out of the ER. Don't think it was the greatest, but that scene had lewd handholding I think? I don't remember, haven't played in a while

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I never seen anything like that. And I love it in this game. Thank you!
I'm pretty sure there is, I'm not the only one. I do not know which... maybe someone else can reply...

But no-no thank you for playing. I have put my solo work into this. Tho, the start of the game was........ you can see from the old reviews. I didn't know what to do and it was bad. The idea was alright, but the execution was bad. I'm glad It's turned out this way. Tho I am re-do the intro in v4.0. There is more info on what happening with that and maybe -ish, not really lol but it's nice to know because it's the new cover image and more info on the Christmas special. I forgot to add to the cover, thanks!

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when is the update coming?
Nothing has been made for HLM, but I've been working on a Christmas special and it's close to finished, if you read some dev logs on /and or , you'll see some, along with some sneak peeks in the

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Are you sure it's wise to spend dev time on specials rather than the main product?
I haven't been doing much and I wanna complete something and not work on multiple things at once, I might not get stuff done if so. I've said it before, this isn't a full-time job, nor working on this for hours and hours a day, which I kind of do already lol...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Christmas special is here for Early access. It will become free here in about a week. Patreon has more info and the itch . Pay early access on Itch or join Patreon (cheaper, along with more benefits) for the special and more. This sound like a fucking ad, haha... gotta get people somehow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karnewarrior

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Man. That dick is just all kindsa wrong. Reminds me of a game that was not a horror game, but the dick was horrifying cause the head bobbled around like it was barely attached and would fall off if it bobbled too much.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes