traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
It's a great game but Jesus are there some difficulty spikes some bosses nulify any attack you do like the dark knights
Yet the two last bosses are an absolute cakewalk

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how the hell can i beat this metal slimes in teh cave and why most there be two of them 1 should be enough i make almkost no damage and this slime bastard make real damage and combos

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
how the hell can i beat this metal slimes in teh cave and why most there be two of them 1 should be enough i make almkost no damage and this slime bastard make real damage and combos
Sadly the game is ridiculously unbalanced. You have no choice but to either cheat using the rpg maker editor or to grind for a good while before even having a chance to beat the game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Sadly the game is ridiculously unbalanced. You have no choice but to either cheat using the rpg maker editor or to grind for a good while before even having a chance to beat the game.
yeah after losing 10 times agaisnt this slimes i deleted the gameand if it is so unbalanced the the creator did a really shitty job

Reactions: Mysterioususer

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
To people that can't beat metal slime:
1. You can change the difficulty to easy mode.
2. You can change Formation. Characters placed on back row deal and receive less damage.
3. You can raise Threat status to make a character to be targeted more often.

If you can't defeat it you can make one character to be a frontline tank with high threat+HP+STR while the other character be a attacker from backline. You can freely change characters' stats so use that wisely. I managed to clear the game without grinding for level even on Normal.

Esyre

May 11, 2019
Damn I've hardly been that frustrated in my entire life. Like, eveerything in this game is incredible... except... THAT FUCKING BALANCE.
How can people with brain even produce this ? Did someone really played that shit of an RPG and find it ok ?
It has such arts and scenes but I can't fucking see them because the whole gameplay is so bad the AVGN wouldn't even try it.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
Probably,it has been asked prior to this post,but anyone has a list with all the ingredients and their purchase/drop locations,and if it has been previously covered,can someone tell me which page is it in.
Thank you in advance.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
The difficulty spike is broken as fuck. I'm stuck at the centaur boss and co. waht kindha joke is this?!
I only manage to kill 1 fairy before everyone went kaput in 3 turns, is there any other way than grinding? I'm at lvl 10-11 putting the game on hold because it makes my quarantine even more boring.

• Angry
Reactions: fidgypenny
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes