Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
hf_long_img.png

Overview:
Hom Factory is a fantasy adventure with isekai inspirations. Craft, fight and create homunculus as you explore a strange new land filled with magic, mysteries and lewdity.

This game includes DDS ("different dick scenes") where people other than the main character participate in sex. If you don't like this or find it triggering, you should avoid this project.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-02
Release Date: 2023-01-01
Developer: Ren Lightfoot (aka My Big Little Brother) -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

hf_f95z_2.png hf_f95z_3.png hf_f95z_4.png hf_f95z_5.png hf_f95z_6.png kink_story_five (2).png kink_story_four (3).png kink_story_seven (3).png main_story_twenty_one (14).png main_story_sixteen (14).png scout_battl_one_result (6).png kink_story_three (4).png fae_story_five (19).png melty_story_six (9).png fi_story_three (2).png fira_rp_kink1 (7).png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This game is still a Work in Progress unnamed.png

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
tbf it would be a lot easier to understand for new degenerates, than ahegao :)
Well, ahegao is so widespread now that I'm actually surprised when I encounter another degenerate that doesn't know it haha feels like the whole shtick of people calling the main protagonist the name of the game. I still remember when I heard people saying Halo was awesome and that Halo killed a lot of elites or when San Andreas couldn't follow the damn train :KEK:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
A wide variety of kinks to fulfill all your itches-- or opt out of others!
Please forgive my nitpicking, but i must say that instead of saying that there will be a variety of kinks, actually list them out is preferable. Doesn't have to be something that is currently in or guarantee to be in, but a general list of planned content would be appreciated.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
"That would be great" just repeats the dialogue of "I'm not really sure" from the previous choice. There may more issues like this but rather than checking I'm just going to wait for the next update.
Hom Factory 2.PNG Hom Factory 1.PNG

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes