RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
This developer just cant make any new content, can he.
He's been stuck at this very beginning for a long time. That's why i stopped supporting him.
He's probably gonna go silent once more at some point.

Reactions: L0b0ts

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Only thing different is some alterations to pre-existing scenes. The first update was the biggest (Which was pretty much what you see now), the other updates were little not even 5 minute updates with a few new renders. Saying that this was a new dev with little to no experience that had some issues irl from what i heard.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Sheesh yet another Dev with a hardon for big files. It also sounds like the Big file has next to no real content either.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomePrisoner-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
you have to replay the game for the new content. the mini ""games"" are lame, btw.
I mean seriously, what is it with devs these days sabotaging themselves by destroying their own game by adding things that 99% of the time are going to get people to stop playing. It's bad enough you have to watch the tool (mc) slowly trot his way through the home in a wheel chair. Like the game play was somehow just too fast, and mini games was the best solution to slow things down?? Just baffling

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes